Looking for clarification

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, so as most of you know cyber monday just passed and their were a lot of deals going on supplement wise.

So i had to buy "The natural ammunition stack"

I assumed since it had the word natural in it no type of pct would be needed and i was convinced the ostar1ne was a "natural anabolic" but now i see that a lot of people are running pct and even serms after their osta cycles.

To this day i am natty but only because i am prone to gyno which was suffered during childhood.

The Natural Ammunition Stack by Olympus Labs - Nutri-Verse.com

^ That is the stack i was hoping an olympus labs representative could just clear some things up for me.

hopefully one of you more seasoned guys can also tell me how you would run this cycle.

I would love to run the osta but worsening my current gyno isnt worth it, so should i just run the other 3 supplements?

a little not as well im currently coming off erase, should i wait 4 weeks before starting this stack

thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the osta solo at 20-25mg for 6-8weeks, maybe more depending on how you are feeling as this relatively mild on sides. Might want to look into cycle care like cel cycle assist to cover any issues and possibly add in tudca. After that run I would run the other supps as pct, I would use a serm in pct as well and have before starting osta in case any gyno issues arise, but they shouldn't.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I've run Osta multiple times for as long as 12 weeks with little to no sides.. It' many shut you down a little running it that long but an over the counter PCT like Sup3r PCT should take care of that... The stack comes with Elim1nate which is the same as erase and it should keep gyno at bay... Good luck it should be a nice run!!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
appreciate all the help guys. when you say "shut down" in terms of libido? natural test production?

would u run the el1minate and osta at the same time?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
appreciate all the help guys. when you say "shut down" in terms of libido? natural test production?

would u run the el1minate and osta at the same time?
Shut down does refer to libido... and since you said your prone to gyno then yes I would run el1minate through out.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
My libido still all good on cycle, maybe because of youth

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Abe are u currently running osta? What week are u into? How's ur dosing looking like and any sides?

I'm doing my research rn on osta and it seems that some people have no sides while some people experience sides comparable to a AAS/PH cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Abe are u currently running osta? What week are u into? How's ur dosing looking like and any sides? I'm doing my research rn on osta and it seems that some people have no sides while some people experience sides comparable to a AAS/PH cycle.
That I am not. Kind of a bit ill, so waiting to cycle when my health is in check. I do want to run a stack of dermacrine, osta, and superdrol.. This summer possibly.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What sides you speak of? I have only ran it low dosed

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen people saying things as serious as their vision suffering?! I'm currently on my iPhone so I can't quote the source but it was on another discussion board. Other sides such as low T, libido not being present months afterwards(not sure if he used pct) puffy nipple.

Also what's the verdict on dht and osta?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Abe are u currently running osta? What week are u into? How's ur dosing looking like and any sides?

I'm doing my research rn on osta and it seems that some people have no sides while some people experience sides comparable to a AAS/PH cycle.
What sides you speak of? I have only ran it low dosed
I've run it as high as 30 with no sides... If your worried start at 10 and increase slowly if you feel comfortable ..

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I would run some transform myself, many have noticed some estrogenic effects from osta so i would add in the transform to be safe.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would run some transform myself, many have noticed some estrogenic effects from osta so i would add in the transform to be safe.
I see that transform is anti estro, but why wouldn't u just run the eliminate while on cycle. Which is also an anti estro

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have el1minate then that would be a great option to run along side the osta.

Transform is great too, but I don't think it's needed with osta.

Like bcazo said, start low and build up from there(if needed)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool stuff guys. Should I play it safe with the pct and just grab clomid or nolva and dose low ?

CJNator

Awards
I dosed it at 30mgs once for a month, nipples got a little puffy and I wasn't really feeling my self...never again above 25mgs IMO.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dosed it at 30mgs once for a month, nipples got a little puffy and I wasn't really feeling my self...never again above 25mgs IMO.
I wouldn't go over 25 and I would taper up to it. What was your experience at 25mg?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
either... It's up to u.. I also keep Letro on hand just incase of estro flair ups..
Letro is an AI correct? Just a very potent one? I'm hoping that el1minate will get the job done in terms of estro control especially since osta is mild in terms of sides

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Letro is an AI correct? Just a very potent one? I'm hoping that el1minate will get the job done in terms of estro control especially since osta is mild in terms of sides
you will be fine!! LOL I keep it around for harsher stuff

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen people saying things as serious as their vision suffering?! I'm currently on my iPhone so I can't quote the source but it was on another discussion board. Other sides such as low T, libido not being present months afterwards(not sure if he used pct) puffy nipple.

Also what's the verdict on dht and osta?
Vision sides are from S4 not Osta.

Osta has the potential for Estrogen sides. and at higher dosages it will cause shutdown.

Im running 20mg per day for the last 26 days now, only sides to speak of was a dull headache
for the first week or two and it raising my body temperature, i always felt hot.

I bumped it up to 25mg for 5 days and still no sides to speak of...

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you will be fine!! LOL I keep it around for harsher stuff
Haha thanks bro. I'm sure u can understand why I'm worried though cause up until now the strongest supp I have taken is mr hyde! (419 mg in the caffeine matrix) ��

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Osta has the potential for Estrogen sides. and at higher dosages it will cause shutdown.

Im running 20mg per day for the last 26 days now, only sides to speak of was a dull headache
for the first week or two and it raising my body temperature, i always felt hot.

Reassuring. Thanks how are u feeling gains wise at the 26 day mark? Are u logging ?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not logging it this time around. Was primarily using Osta for a cut, to maintain strength and muscle during a
calorie deficit. So far it seems to be working in that regard.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

^ Right on. This is more the typical results reported on osta.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, im glad so many have ya covered and interested to see how this will treat ya

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reassuring. Thanks how are u feeling gains wise at the 26 day mark? Are u logging ?
Hey Rowbro, listen, these guys added a ton of great input but please understand that it may affect you specifically very different than they. There will always be a possibility for sides with every product, so be sure to play it safe man.

Many, many, many have run it with little to no sides and then there are those who run into issues. Just pay attention is all, my man and good luck =)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks everyone sups came today and started it today as well super pumped

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can do something like this...

D strength: 2/2/2/2 (1/2 pump AM - 1/2 pump PM)
Ostar1ne: 4/4/4/4/2/2 (split doses out evenly throughout the day)
Ep1c: 2/2/2/2 (pre workout or split)
Elim1nate:2/2/2/2/ (split AM-PM)

PCT
Sup3r PCT: 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4

So basically week 4 you start your PCT if you still feel good and have no sides come the end of week 6 you could continue Osta at 10mg for the last 2 weeks of PCT. I think you would have an awesome run with very minimal side if any.. For my own use I wouldn't run a PCT but I have a lot of experience with Osta and know how my body handles it.. It will only benefit you to run a PCT..

Running it like this

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 days in and starting to notice a bit more vascularity throughout the day

CJNator

Awards
I think increase peeing would be a prostate problem but I can be wrong....

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Headaches suck at this point. Feeling alpha in the gym which is nice but my joints are killing me I attribute this to the AI plan on taking some fish oil from this point on

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Headaches suck at this point. Feeling alpha in the gym which is nice but my joints are killing me I attribute this to the AI plan on taking some fish oil from this point on
Fish oil (OxiMega) first thing in the AM is the way I go. The aggression isn't overboard is it?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the recommendation. And tbh aggression is definitely there. Nothing crazy but can't ignore it

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have never done a ph cycle but i could definitely imagine this is what is feels like lifts are getting heavier weights remind me of toys. my only problem so far is that my current existing gyno lumps are acting up and feeling swollen and sensitive at times I'm split dosing the osta at 10 and 10 mg and I'm not dosing 3 eliminates with each dose to help combat the gyno. is this an overdose for an ai? even if it is i think I'm gonna stick with is cause the gyno was pretty bad yday.

otherwise no complaints really headaches are still there but my workouts have been so good its worth it.