The Natural Ammunition Stack

b_sak

Awards
Hey Guys,

I currently just ordered The Natural Ammunition Stack from Nutriverse which consists of:
Elim1nate
Ostar1ne
Ep1c
DermaStrength

Just wanted to get some feedback on how you would run this stack for best results. Currently taking Ep1c and Strength (non TD). Figured I'd give this stack a try since I wanted to try Ostar1ne for some time now and the price was unbeatable. Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Thanks,
Brandon

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run Osta at a minimum of 20mg per day. Ive just bumped to 25mg and will be trying 30mg soon.
You have to remember that OTC Osta isn't as strong as Pharma Grade Osta.

b_sak

Awards
Would you be able to add how you would run the other supps as well?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elim1nate can be a very strong AI, so personally I would start with 2 pills a day split in the AM & PM,
That will give you 50mg of Arimistane per day, which should be more then enough Arimistane to control
estrogen and cortisol.

Some people run as much as 3 pills per day, but many people complain about joint pain on 75mg of Arimistane.

Personally I would run Fish Oils and a Joint Supplement to counter the sides of Arimistane.

I have no experience with Ep1c or other similar products. But from everything Ive read, it seems like most guys
use 1 pill on non training days and 2 pills on training days, taking 1 of those pills pre workout.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run Osta at a minimum of 20mg per day. Ive just bumped to 25mg and will be trying 30mg soon.
You have to remember that OTC Osta isn't as strong as Pharma Grade Osta.
Umm, why would you say that?. I wouldn't go over 25...30mg won't make any difference. Keep it at 20 I say, 25 if you want to increase the likelihood of sides with a minimal chance of increased results. Pharmaceutical grade Ostarine?. I didn't even think ostarine was an approved pharmaceutical drug. In fact, I'm pretty sure they stopped the studies for some reason....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm, why would you say that?. I wouldn't go over 25...30mg won't make any difference.
Keep it at 20 I say, 25 if you want to increase the likelihood of sides with a minimal chance of increased results.
Pharmaceutical grade Ostarine?. I didn't even think ostarine was an approved pharmaceutical drug. In fact, I'm
pretty sure they stopped the studies for some reason....
I told him to Run it at 20mg per day. WhIch is considered by many to be the recommended dose for OTC Osta.

I said I just bumped it to 25mg and was going to try 30mg. Didn't tell him thats what he should do.

Personally I don't believe the the OTC Osta thats available in pill/capsule form is as strong as the stuff GTX
used in their studies. They were getting results with as little as 3mg and we don't hear that happening in the
real world with the Osta thats available for sale OTC

b_sak

Awards
I was told to take each in this dosage per Nutriverse rep

If you do not want to get suppressed use as following:

1 bottle of ELIM1NATE - 50-75 mg per day for 8 weeks
1 bottle of OSTAR1NE - 10mg for 8 weeks
1 bottle of EP1C - 2 caps pre workout on on days, 1 cap first thing off days for 4 weeks
1 bottle of DermaSTRENGTH - 1 pump for 4 weeks

Thoughts?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts on the matter are that the Eliminate is a very strong AI and you might lower your Estrogen
too much if you run it too high. Also make sure when you come off Eliminate that you taper down the
dosage, you want to avoid Estrogen rebound after suppressing it for 8 weeks.

Maybe OL Reps can share their point of view on the stack. The rest of the stack seems like its laid out good.

b_sak

Awards
bcazo
Spaniard Thanks

Didn't have enough posts to reply to your private messages.

b_sak

Awards
I know you've posted some insight on the other post. However, would you be able to give me a run down of how you would take each product (dosage/duration) for maximum effect and less sides. Also, when you believe each product should be taken (unison, pct). I'm new when it comes to Ostarine and Elminate so excuse all my questions.

Thanks so much,
Brandon

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't find eliminate that strong ran it with trest and ended up needing my letro

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You can do something like this...

D strength: 2/2/2/2 (1/2 pump AM - 1/2 pump PM)
Ostar1ne: 4/4/4/4/2/2 (split doses out evenly throughout the day)
Ep1c: 2/2/2/2 (pre workout or split)
Elim1nate:2/2/2/2/ (split AM-PM)

PCT
Sup3r PCT: 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4

So basically week 4 you start your PCT if you still feel good and have no sides come the end of week 6 you could continue Osta at 10mg for the last 2 weeks of PCT. I think you would have an awesome run with very minimal side if any.. For my own use I wouldn't run a PCT but I have a lot of experience with Osta and know how my body handles it.. It will only benefit you to run a PCT..

b_sak

Awards
Hey thanks so much for the detailed layout. I appreciate it and I'll let you know how it goes.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hey thanks so much for the detailed layout. I appreciate it and I'll let you know how it goes.
No problem that's why I'm here.. ;) Anything else please let me know

b_sak

Awards
I had some great results with this stack. How far apart would you space another cycle? FYI, I ran 10mg ostarine a day for the last two weeks of my pct.

hw101

Awards
Subbed . Thinking about running the stack but haven't pulled the trigger yet

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
image-333990761.jpg

Excellent time to build that stack using feb20 code for 20% off! Get it while you can!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
they're showing Transform in that pic.... they're not still selling it are they..?
Naw its from my email, they haven't removed all the PHs from pics yet

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
How is this stack considered natty if it uses ostarine? It causes shutdown.....so not natty IMO!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Y r ppl run lax with osta? Why not run the lax and EP1C in pct after a long cycle of the ostar1ne?

Osta is far more powerful than both so why run them all together?

I say save the EP1C and lax for pct. You could use the AI on cycle and pct. Deff in pct bc osta causes rises in estrogen.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have to say when I ran Osta, I stacked it with Ep1c and it was fantastic. I'm sure the endurance and positive effect on joints of Lax simply adds to the positive effects of Osta. Just an assumption, have no first hand experience.