The 1 cycle?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
It a quick question guys. Im interested in running The 1 or Epic. I've ran Epi on and off for years different companies. I never need to dose high. Receptors pretty sensitive, but wanna change it up and try The One. I would like to run another compound like Dermafury or a test base dermal. Blood pressure is sensitive so tren is outta the question. 6ft, 215lbs. About 12-15 % body fat if that. Thoughts on what to stack the one with as I've never tried it.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It a quick question guys. Im interested in running The 1 or Epic. I've ran Epi on and off for years different companies. I never need to dose high. Receptors pretty sensitive, but wanna change it up and try The One. I would like to run another compound like Dermafury or a test base dermal. Blood pressure is sensitive so tren is outta the question. 6ft, 215lbs. About 12-15 % body fat if that. Thoughts on what to stack the one with as I've never tried it.
I ran the THE1 solo this summer and had a wicked recomp out of it without trying. Increase in LBM and dropped at least 2% BF. I think it's a better PH than Epi myself. What's your goal?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to gain around 5lbs. Recomp as you mentioned exactly. What was your caloric intake and cardio like?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Did u run it solo? Do u think some dermacrine would be good to run along side? I usually run it with my Epi.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did u run it solo? Do u think some dermacrine would be good to run along side? I usually run it with my Epi.
I ran it solo, ate around 3,500 calories a day, and I don't do cardio. I run a super set system with HIIT mixed in. I didn't really pay much attention to my diet and my girlfriend kept commenting on how good I looked. Dermacrine would be fine, but you don't have to. It's a DHT compound so no estro issues. The only side I got the whole time was some acne that lasted about a week.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For a boost Dermacrine could be useful as the one is DHT, not test based. Could also look into stano.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I have some stano in the pantry somewhere. Might look Into that.

More than likely, Looks like I will be running Dermacrine, the 1, and possibly finishing my stack with Str3ngth and some topical form! Hell yes!

Thanks guys!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've heard stano is great for lethargy and getting cut up. And it pretty so that is a plus. Good luck on the gains.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stack, man! Are you gonna leave any more updates in here?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't need a test base in terms of battling lethargy and libido issues with The 1. Methyl-DHT will actually boost those things while using it. Elevated mood and energy are benefits of using The 1 as well as aggression in the gym. It is a great recomp compound, not going to add a ton of size. Depending on diet of course. Adding anything to it will increase your risk if you are already BP sensitive. I will be running The 1 and DermaFury myself soon, so I like your original idea.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't need a test base in terms of battling lethargy and libido issues with The 1. Methyl-DHT will actually boost those things while using it. Elevated mood and energy are benefits of using The 1 as well as aggression in the gym. It is a great recomp compound, not going to add a ton of size. Depending on diet of course.
Exactly what I found on my run.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys, I started the1 Monday. Been 3 days in. Noticing a fuller look already. I am keeping my carbs and protein pretty high right now. I started at 213lb. , which is light for me. After week 1 I will throw in some dermacrine at a low dose. Dosage of the1 is just 50mg (2caps) for week 1 then will bump to 75 for week 3 and so on till 100mg. I am pretty sensitive when it comes to PH and I never try to over dose. As long as I see results in the gym and with my appearance I keep it slow and steady. I know this is more of a recomp compound, but my diet has been clean and appetite up, so looks like I'll be getting to 220 effortlessly. I'll keep you guys posted. PCT will be clomid/forma stanzol/pCT rev black / and pure test. May not even run the clomid depending how I feel.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I've heard stano is great for lethargy and getting cut up. And it pretty so that is a plus. Good luck on the gains.
Yes, stano was great when I bridged it with my last Epi run last year. I freakin love Epi. Probably the cleanest more versatile supplement I've ever had.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
The1 is awesome for the full look, favorite part about it for me. Can't beat it.

I'd run a SERM in PCT either way though man, drop the dose if you're feeling good. But unless you get bloods, keep it.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The1 is awesome for the full look, favorite part about it for me. Can't beat it.

I'd run a SERM in PCT either way though man, drop the dose if you're feeling good. But unless you get bloods, keep it.
^serm!!!