Problem with Transform

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to post to ask about Transform - I purchased a few bottles about a month or so ago. I opened one of the bottles to use and pump the pump in. Within 4-5 days, the pump was completely clogged with the product and I couldn't pump anything out of it. Upon taking the pump out there was a large amount of white/crusty product all throughout the pump. I'm not quite sure what to do about this, as a lot of the product has been wasted in the process. Is there a way to prevent this?

I spent a good deal of money on these bottles, so just looking for the best way to get the product out of them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to post to ask about Transform - I purchased a few bottles about a month or so ago. I opened one of the bottles to use and pump the pump in. Within 4-5 days, the pump was completely clogged with the product and I couldn't pump anything out of it. Upon taking the pump out there was a large amount of white/crusty product all throughout the pump. I'm not quite sure what to do about this, as a lot of the product has been wasted in the process. Is there a way to prevent this?

I spent a good deal of money on these bottles, so just looking for the best way to get the product out of them.
I had the same problem. This is very common with transdermals. Just go to the drugstore and get an oral syringe with a fitted top. Below is a picture.

Also if the bottle is full enough(heavy enough) you can do this...Take the top off. Fill up a pot about halfway with water or up to the halfway mark on the transform can. Boil the water, then take the opened bottle of transform and hold it in the water for a few minutes. Use a oven mit of course. You can take water off the heat and let the bottle sit in the water if it is heavy enough to stand up without you holding it, or you can just hold it. After a few minutes put the cap back on the bottle and shake it up, really shake it up good. Two to three cycles of doing this and you should be good.

After the bottle is cooled down a bit put the oral syringe bottle adapter in/on and just use it that way. Works much better for acurate dosing that way also.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks T-bone. Yeah, that sounds better. Bummed that it happened, but at least the second bottle is all set.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks T-bone. Yeah, that sounds better. Bummed that it happened, but at least the second bottle is all set.
Let us know if you have any luck, if not, I will replace your bottle.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Let us know if you have any luck, if not, I will replace your bottle.
Will do. Thank you Sir. I'll get on it tonight and see what I can muster.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having problems with mines too since day 1. From day 1 I had to push the pump really hard for it to come out. Now it doesn't even come out. It was clogged and I cleaned out the pump and still having trouble. Here's a pic

image-2066152836.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pic is after I cleaned it out. So it continues.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the same exact problem.
I feel like I used the whole product wrong. Don't even know how much I was actually using

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Probably safest to just buy an actual 1 m1 dropper so you know exactly how much is being dosed

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottle is all messed up. I used the majority of it without knowing how much I was really taking.

Pretty pissed about it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It's getting cold, what helps me with any formestane is transferring it to another small transparent reservoir and use a syringe/dropper with a bigger entrance hole. If it's clogging just make a bigger hole + heat the bottle. I use glass reservoirs, will post pic later

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Not gunna lie, for that $, it should just work..
Bottom line..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny no rep chimes in. They be hawking. Hard to miss this thread smh

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having problems with mines too since day 1. From day 1 I had to push the pump really hard for it to come out. Now it doesn't even come out. It was clogged and I cleaned out the pump and still having trouble. Here's a pic

View attachment 110248
Did you get the td with the pump installed on it already? Surprised those are still floating around.
I see that the problem is with the pump drying out, so have you tried a dropper or syringe?
Whatever the case is, ask which ever retailer you got it from to send you an extra bottle and we will cover them on their next PO. If you don't get it resolved that way PM or email me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get the td with the pump installed on it already? Surprised those are still floating around. I see that the problem is with the pump drying out, so have you tried a dropper or syringe? Whatever the case is, ask which ever retailer you got it from to send you an extra bottle and we will cover them on their next PO. If you don't get it resolved that way PM or email me.
No I didn't get the td. I will contact where I bought it and let them know. Will keep u posted. Thank you