abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't hear much on this. From what I've seen its a very dry compound comparable to Ep1.

Would like to hear from those who have ran it or even stacked it and at what dosage. Planning on this being my next cycle.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ Tagger is the resident expert on the compound :) Tagger

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it just Dht with oxime? Very dry, great strength gains, possible aggression, hairloss.. Good cutter, not bulker IMO

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's drier than Epi, at least for me. Not as good for size but better for (positive) aggression, strength, hardening and sense of well being.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
@ Tagger is the resident expert on the compound :) @Tagger
Haha, thanks, I just saw your mention. Vacation threw me off.

Ummmm, THE 1 was pretty unique to all of the other compounds I have ran.

It was great for cutting, moderate to significant strength increases.

I stayed pretty dry and it would probably be great for a recomposition honestly.

I don't know if I would say it is drier than EPI. Maybe it is just my genetics but EPI does wonders for me.

Great aggression in the gym, and it definitely shut me down. Felt those bad boys suck way up haha.

I honestly think its a great compound that you could throw in with about any stack, but I would prefer it in a cut or recomposition.

Stick with DMZ or Tr3st (those types of compounds) for bulking.

Abe Lincoln - yes I believe its DHT with oxime.

No hairloss with this either (I know thats genetic) but I didn't have any. But hey, I am 25. Haha.

g0hardorgohom - yah it really hardened me up too.

halfhuman - I recommend it for sure. I had about a 10lb increase with it.

I weigh around 180 and I ran it at 75mg, 100mg, 125mg, and 150mg throughout the cycle to test the ranges.

75mg seemed to low.
100 - 125mg seemed to be the sweet spot
150mg seemed to be too much. I felt like I had to many negative side effects for the gainz I was receiving.

Here is the final review I made about it if you want to watch that too.

[video=youtube;S2tnxJzLnPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2tnxJzLnPM[/video]

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Thanx. I was thinking of stacking triumph with the one along side some dermafury.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Awesome. Thanx. I was thinking of stacking triumph with the one along side some dermafury.
That would be a good one.

Fury gave me insane vision in the gym.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be a good one. Fury gave me insane vision in the gym.
Yea it sounded awesome just saying it lol.

I followed your log ;-)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I weigh around 180 and I ran it at 75mg, 100mg, 125mg, and 150mg throughout the cycle to test the ranges.

75mg seemed to low.
100 - 125mg seemed to be the sweet spot
150mg seemed to be too much. I felt like I had to many negative side effects for the gainz I was receiving.
Did you use this as a standalone or as a part of a stack?

Br
Drago

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a clone of cel dplex right ?

If yes, highly recommend it :)

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
It's a clone of cel dplex right ?

If yes, highly recommend it :)
Yes it is.

I had some good experience with Dplex myself. :)

I´m about to try The1 as a "cherry on the top" in a stack with Dermatrest and Alphahard.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is.

I had some good experience with Dplex myself. :)

I´m about to try The1 as a "cherry on the top" in a stack with Dermatrest and Alphahard.
Are you going to log it?

We would certainly follow;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is great news... for you who lives in US...

The rest of us EU people need to stick to the expensive UK distributors which never, frickin, never has that kind of sales... :rippedhand:
I live in holland europe. I get all my ph's from the us and a lot cheaper than from the uk.

Only exception is when I want sd ofcourse;)

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I live in holland europe. I get all my ph's from the us and a lot cheaper than from the uk.

Only exception is when I want sd ofcourse;)
You do?
And the customs doesn´t mess around with you?
I live in Sweden and there the custom could be soso in this regard...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do?
And the customs doesn´t mess around with you?
I live in Sweden and there the custom could be soso in this regard...
For example....nutri-verse puts on the package that it contains vit c:)

Have had 2 packages stopped in the past. Had to pay tax, but I got the goods. This only seems to happen on big packages.

3 bottles is no problem. But the big packages with pre workouts etc get stopped and I have to pay extra.

One thing I do right now is wait for after the new year. Customs are looking for illegal firework packages at the moment;)

(Ph are illegal here as well)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Did you use this as a standalone or as a part of a stack?

Br
Drago
Standalone until 150mg then came back to 100 and added DermaFURY.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have had 2 packages stopped in the past. Had to pay tax, but I got the goods. This only seems to happen on big packages.

3 bottles is no problem. But the big packages with pre workouts etc get stopped and I have to pay extra.

One thing I do right now is wait for after the new year. Customs are looking for illegal firework packages at the moment;)

Hi did they also open a parcel which contained ph and if yes did you receive them?i dont think netherlands customs are that strict anyway.for germans e.g. its a no-go to order directly from the US as even some natty stuff gets easily confiscated.i never order from there and have to pay ridiculous prices at the UK retailers.and then there are almost never any intresting sales.even a 10% Discount code is too much to expect often.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established

Thats good to know!
I order pretty much vitamins and such stuff from US and I always need to pay taxes, but I think even with taxes it will get cheaper from the states than from uk. . .

Not so good if they keep the package though. Will see if a give it a try.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
need help with layout. i just ordered ar1micare pro and the 1 to go along with epi. was thinkn
epi 30/40/40/50
start ar1micare 1 week after epi @ 4 caps per day for 4 weeks
now the only thing i dont know about is when to start "the 1" i know i want to run it for 4 weeks somethin like this 50/75/100/100. should i start same time as epi? please help order is on it's way:) oh and thanks to edje007 for those links:)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fame, I would run those compounds for six weeks. 30/45/45/45/45 on epi, 50/75/100/100/100/100 on the 1 and either grab 2 bottles of ar1macare pro or run it 2/3/3/3/3/3

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fame, I would run those compounds for six weeks. 30/45/45/45/45 on epi, 50/75/100/100/100/100 on the 1 and either grab 2 bottles of ar1macare pro or run it 2/3/3/3/3/3
Great advice here. Def this way.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
man 6 weeks of a dht derivitive will probably kill my hairline lol maybe I'll just keep it short and sweet or trade it to someone who's already bald and doesn't care.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man 6 weeks of a dht derivitive will probably kill my hairline lol maybe I'll just keep it short and sweet or trade it to someone who's already bald and doesn't care.
Yep. If u don't run it for 6 weeks might as well not run it at all. Sell it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
180 caps in the1 bottle will allow me to go 5 weeks so that's what ima do
Oh yah for sure!

It's a pretty product though.

It treated me well.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Yep. If u don't run it for 6 weeks might as well not run it at all. Sell it.
Any special reason for this?
I haven´t done The1 but I do have run D-plex and to be honest I think 4 week was a great period to run it. I don´t experience that you need a longer "build up" time as with H-drol or so. The effect was pretty prounced after 5-6 days or so.
But I used it as a top stacker on other things so my experience isn´t totally clean.

This is not a argue against what you are saying, just a little experience note.

EddieILift409

Awards
When you say 2/3/3/3/3/3 is that like 2 a day for the first week and 3 a day for the rest of the weeks ?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Any special reason for this?
I haven´t done The1 but I do have run D-plex and to be honest I think 4 week was a great period to run it. I don´t experience that you need a longer "build up" time as with H-drol or so. The effect was pretty prounced after 5-6 days or so.
But I used it as a top stacker on other things so my experience isn´t totally clean.

This is not a argue against what you are saying, just a little experience note.
I definitely didn't feel it super fast.

Can you run it for 4 weeks and see results? Yes.

Would I recommend 6 weeks at the same dosage as 4? Yes.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I definitely didn't feel it super fast. Can you run it for 4 weeks and see results? Yes. Would I recommend 6 weeks at the same dosage as 4? Yes.
great thing is, it's a 180ct bottle! allows for a good 5 week cycle which i will be doing

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
great thing is, it's a 180ct bottle! allows for a good 5 week cycle which i will be doing
For sure!

You won't be disappointed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna run it along side triumph 6 weeks each approx looking to put on the last bit of muscle before contest prep starts I'm at low 12% bf now should be Single digits by end of year so these compounds effects should be really noticeable

Running triump 60 for 40 days and the one at 100mg for 45 days

EddieILift409

Awards
If you do 45 on epi how do you split that up if they come in 15 ?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
If you do 45 on epi how do you split that up if they come in 15 ?
Depending on when you lift I like to dose 1 pre-workout, it has a nice effect.. So dose it AM / PRE workout / PM and you'll be good.. It's best to spread it out throughout the day..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Depending on when you lift I like to dose 1 pre-workout, it has a nice effect.. So dose it AM / PRE workout / PM and you'll be good.. It's best to spread it out throughout the day..
Yup that's how I do it. Or 2 in the am then 1 PWO and then the next day 1 in the am and then 2 PWO.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 Pre work out is nice. (Depending on when you lift)

Otherwise just split it up in 3 equal time periods.