It's Official, Countdown to New Releases and MORE!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A date has been set and finalized for the MASSIVE Intro Sale with Nutraplanet which will premiere VITAL1TY (Vital Anabolic Ammunition) and our new pre-workouts (CONQU3R Demigod Edition and CONQU3R Stim Free). I can confirm that the intro prices on CONQU3R DGE and CONQU3R DGE Stim Free will be $28.99 which is an amazing value considering the labels these both carry and the price on VITAL1TY will be an all low probably never again seen $14.99 per unit.

Yes, CONQU3R is back, and better than ever with all new flavors!

Now more news, It's been confirmed that at least 2 of our retailers will be running Black Friday Sales (Nutraplanet being one, and Nutriverse being the other). I'm guessing the prices from both will be again, the best prices you will see in a while since Black Friday IS usually the biggest sales time of the year.

I will let the company's running the Black Friday Sales tell you more.

So to all those who have been waiting on the release to buy or for your promo tubs, the time is almost here! NOVEMBER 7th is when it will all go DOWN!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CONQU3R Demigod Edition

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CONQU3R DGE STIM FREE

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VITAL1TY

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man! I can't wait! Get in on this my dudes!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Nice. Digging both new versions of Conqu3r. Full doses of Amento, nice.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yall def killing the game

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy Molesfeet I can't wait!!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking that stim free formula :) looking for focus not to be wired.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yeah!

Could someone tell me about the agmatine va the old agmatine sulfate?

Also creatinol o phosphate-seems like its usually in 3g injections?

With amento and higenamine this looks to be a good fat burning pwo too.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vital1ty only 14.99!!?? That's below regular wholesale, Nutraplanet will basically be giving out free product during the sale.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you are honestly surprised.. Or just a marketing scheme lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah! Could someone tell me about the agmatine va the old agmatine sulfate? Also creatinol o phosphate-seems like its usually in 3g injections? With amento and higenamine this looks to be a good fat burning pwo too.
I've always seen COP as 2g

....and injections?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't scheme. You're confused of what company's thread you're in.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not hating on scheming lol. Just was trying to figure if he was surprised like legit as I thought you guys plan these things out with retailers..

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I think PA used to talk about injecting COP, but I think it was like 1g. 2g is the typical oral dose.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think PA used to talk about injecting COP, but I think it was like 1g. 2g is the typical oral dose.
Yes it was PA who wrote that COP is injected at 1g and the oral bioavailability is around 60%

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it's just a great value, considering you get 30 servings, PS is not a cheap ingredient by any means

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Vitality flavored?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
love the profiles of all of them... looking forward to these. Nicely done

xhunterx

Awards
the stim free conquer looks like its gonna be my next pwo judging by the label

any idea when it will hit EU/UK retailers?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the stim free conquer looks like its gonna be my next pwo judging by the label

any idea when it will hit EU/UK retailers?
Mid November, we have a retailer who gets his stuff FAST.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
couple of questions, as im sure you're aware the scoop that came with conqu3r last time was significantly smaller (heaped scoop weighed 16.xg, while it was supposed to be 22g) since the serving size has decreased quite a bit will the scoop actually be the right size this time?

what reason was BA removed? its actually supported by research (hence its inclusion in the OG formula) curious to hear why its been ditched.

why was creatine and betaine removed? was the purpose of this just to create a second "stackable" pre-workout? (maybe this product should have included BA too?)

why was the agmatine dose decreased?

the non-stim version looks very viable but the stim version looks extremely lack luster, only containing caffeine and higenamine its really a shame you guys gave into media pressure regarding AMP citrate which imo is a great product (if the companies put any in there that is).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Amp citrate is good.

Swolljaboi

Awards
So the original version of Conqu3r will no longer be available? I would have liked to see original version with Amentoflavone added in.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
couple of questions, as im sure you're aware the scoop that came with conqu3r last time was significantly smaller (heaped scoop weighed 16.xg, while it was supposed to be 22g) since the serving size has decreased quite a bit will the scoop actually be the right size this time?

what reason was BA removed? its actually supported by research (hence its inclusion in the OG formula) curious to hear why its been ditched.

why was creatine and betaine removed? was the purpose of this just to create a second "stackable" pre-workout? (maybe this product should have included BA too?)

why was the agmatine dose decreased?

the non-stim version looks very viable but the stim version looks extremely lack luster, only containing caffeine and higenamine its really a shame you guys gave into media pressure regarding AMP citrate which imo is a great product (if the companies put any in there that is).
BA was removed for two reasons. The first, there are a lot of people that dislike the parasthesia. These people dislike it to the point that they avoid products with it altogether. Second, beta alanine like creatine works via saturation making it a chronic use supplement vs acute. DemiGod was formulated entirely with Acute ingredients that you will feel the very first time AND some effects will get better with time.

Creatine and betaine were removed for the same reason. They are better suited in a staple type ingredient vs acute due to their MOA's.

The Agmatine was decreased because there are a ton more pump inducing ingredients in this version. The pump can be a limiting factor if it's too much to handle.

Extremely lackluster? If 200 mg of caffeine isn't enough for you, as a consumer you can either add in more caffeine or use another product. There isn't another product out that compares.
We lowered caffeine due to requests from consumers to do so.

Outside of yohimbine ingredients we didn't have a lot of options for other stimulants, which we left out again to to requests to do so.

We took AMP out because it was the most responsible thing to do.

We're extremely proud of this version as we've already received a 5 star rating landing us in the top 3 and tied with the other two exactly. That is a 5 star rating amongst all preworkouts currently being sold. That is not lackluster, that is excellence.
So the original version of Conqu3r will no longer be available? I would have liked to see original version with Amentoflavone added in.
After its gone it's gone, so buy some and add in bulk Amentoflavone. Although there's more Amentoflavone in DGE than in most bulk serving sizes. Not to mention we've pretty much improved upon the new version quite significantly.

You can focus on one single aspect and wish for the inclusion of an ingredient that is likely going to be banned or you can look at all the improvements made.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy BA was taken out. Also happy caffeine was decreased. Not happy about the amp being taking out though. Everything else makes a lot of sense.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
what are we looking at for the price point for the stim free version?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy BA was taken out. Also happy caffeine was decreased. Not happy about the amp being taking out though. Everything else makes a lot of sense.
Then grab bulk amp or try the product before you make your final judgement. This formula is heavily focused on synergy. The nootropic side should play extremely well with the the direct stimulants in the product.

You're getting everything from all angles - Pump, increased endurance, focus AND energy.

Just try it before you start missing stuff. AMP is in the rear view mirror. Moving forward, we're making products that will make you forget all about AMP

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then grab bulk amp or try the product before you make your final judgement. This formula is heavily focused on synergy. The nootropic side should play extremely well with the the direct stimulants in the product. You're getting everything from all angles - Pump, increased endurance, focus AND energy. Just try it before you start missing stuff. AMP is in the rear view mirror. Moving forward, we're making products that will make you forget all about AMP
Sounds good. Not knocking it though. I have bulk amp anyway. But looking forward to what's coming with this.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Not knocking it though. I have bulk amp anyway. But looking forward to what's coming with this.
Well there ya go brother! Try it without a few times and if need be add some in but give it a few shots first!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well there ya go brother! Try it without a few times and if need be add some in but give it a few shots first!
Will do bro

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sunday apparently

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For nutri-verse are there any coupon codes? I have a couple of hundred worth of OL stuff for cycle.

thanks guys

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Refresh refresh refresh

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's being built at Nutra currently! The link is there, it should go live soon

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
hurry the eff up lol I have my finals for law school and I need to buy before exam starts so I DONT MISS OUT.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where are they hiding this link? My army is ready to place orders

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards