Ready for first cycle. Any help is appreciated

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
I'm PMed some reps about other Olympus products, but after long thought I've decided to run a cycle.

Here's what I have planned:

EP15TANE - 30/45/45/45/45/45
TR3N - x3/day
AR1MACARE PRO x 2 bottles - All cycle?

pct:

SUP3R PCT
STR3NGTH
Nolva or Clomid? Still researching which would be the best, and a reputable source.

A few weeks ago I started an ABE run. Any issues continuing to run it? It looks like I can drop Erase Pro from this stack too? Some of my other staples are: creatine, fish oil, multi, TMG, beat alanine, amentomax, alcar and taurine.

How's it look? Solid? I had issues w/ my previous job which help hinder a lot of potential gains. I'm in a good place now with a solid push/pull routine 3x/week. I'm 5'6 @ 145lbs and my goal is to continue to get bigger and stronger!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Most people would stick with one compound first cycle.. And if you run tren you will need something for prolactin like inhibit p, caber, etc.

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
I could do that. Is it worth it then to substitute it with something else? Like another bottle of STR3NGTH? Or EP1C? I am running ABE...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd save the ABE for post cycle, no point really on cycle

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Also nolva/clomid is mostly personal preference some people like clomid and some like nolva.
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
I already started it two weeks ago. I have two bottles so I could always stop and restart. I can drop Erase right?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I already started it two weeks ago. I have two bottles so I could always stop and restart. I can drop Erase right?
Right. And yeah you could potentially start that stuff back up during pct.