Do you need DermaTrest when...

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Do you need DermaTrest when you are taking TR3ST caps? Or will caps be just as good.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dermatrest would give more stable bloodlevels.

That's the big plus of transdermal.

Some combine both, and use the caps pre workout.

I've only used the caps and split the dose throughout the day. It has treated me well.

Basicly no right or wrong, but transdermal should work better.

Hope this helps.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Thanks edje007. So 50mg preworkout would be good. Would adding another 100mg TD split in 2 doses be to much?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks edje007. So 50mg preworkout would be good. Would adding another 100mg TD split in 2 doses be to much?
Can be done. I know gohard runs it that way.

What ai are you going to use?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
edje007 which would you recommend? And at what dose? If I ran I at just 50mg preworkout and TD 50mg would I still need one? Or is this dose to low.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
edje007 which would you recommend? And at what dose? If I ran I at just 50mg preworkout and TD 50mg would I still need one? Or is this dose to low.
You would certainly need an ai. I ran 75mg of oral tr3st and definetely had estrogen sides rising.

Transform would be perfect in this case.(Transform wasn't out yet when I used tr3st so I used Formeron)

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I'll pickup some transform. And I'll just do 50mg preworkout and 50mg TD to be on the safe side. When the best time to do DermaTrest? I workout around 2pm.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll pickup some transform. And I'll just do 50mg preworkout and 50mg TD to be on the safe side. When the best time to do DermaTrest? I workout around 2pm.
Tricky one...I would say dermatrest before bedtime in this case and the caps half hour before the work out.

Maybe if you have an oral syringe you could go for 25mg derma in the morning, 50mg caps pre workout, and 25mg derma before bedtime.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I do have an oral syringe. What be the ml dosage for 25mg?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
edje007 by the way I don't have TR3ST caps I have Ment from a company that I don't want to say. I have it on hand and don't want to spend more money if I could use this in place of TR3ST

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
edje007 by the way I don't have TR3ST caps I have Ment from a company that I don't want to say. I have it on hand and don't want to spend more money if I could use this in place of TR3ST
Sure you can. Ofcourse tr3st would be better, but I would also use up my stash first;) No worries