Alpha Testers for TD EP1C

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're going to follow the same philosophy revolving around the TD Trest and oral Trest where we encouraged users to take oral trest pre-workout and TD Trest for the longer half life benefits. As you guys may know EP1C has a relatively short half life like Trest, so we are thinking of creating a TD EP1C product to supplement with oral consumption of EP1C pre-workout. We would of course need to conduct some alpha testing to gather feedback before releasing to the mass market. The idea here is that and is supported by a study, that transdermal application of polyphenols may provide elongated levels of the active to plasma and tissues and may be synergistic with oral consumption of polyphenols. In summary we're looking at increasing half-life with the transdermal carrier and possibly looking at increasing bioavailability by adding emu oil into the transdermal matrix which already includes key ingredients like thiazone and nerolidol.

Looking at a total of 4-5 alpha testers who'd be willing to log and provide a final review.

References:
Lambert JD, Kim DH, Zheng R, and Yang CS. "Transdermal Delivery of (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate, a Green Tea Polyphenol, in Mice." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, May 2006.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I would really like to give this a go, damn..
Bad timing for me..
Get them apps in guys..

K

kolejorg

Awards
I'd love to do it. I've got 4 weeks left on my current cycle but would love to log it for pct. I'm currently running your epistane, tren, and furaza 300. Along with some other things. Ep1c looks like a solid product so I'd love to give it a shot.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd love to do it. I've got 4 weeks left on my current cycle but would love to log it for pct. I'm currently running your epistane, tren, and furaza 300. Along with some other things. Ep1c looks like a solid product so I'd love to give it a shot.
I was planning on using the oral version in pct myself..

I'll vouch for kolejorg though, stand up guy..
He would provide a solid log.. Good luck bro!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is great there are so many other benefits to the emu oil besides just being an excellent transdermal carrier. One that excites me most and probably a few others would be that it has extreme anti-inflammatory effects. I know some of us get to pushing pretty hard and so far the feed back on EP1C is people lifting heavier and or lifting the same weight for extra reps all the time. That added volume can push connective tissue so anti-inflammatory effects are always a plus in that situation.

I have been using emu oil for years for that purpose and also in some TD applications all by itself since it penetrates the skin and carries whatever is in it with it.
Anyone interesting in benefits of emu oil check some of this out.

This is from WebMD

"The emu is a flightless bird that resembles a small ostrich. Emu oil is taken from the fat of this bird during processing. It is used to make medicine.
Emu oil is taken by mouth for improving cholesterol levels, as a source of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, for weight loss, and as a cough syrup for colds, H1N1 (swine) flu, and flu.

Some people apply emu oil to the skin for relief from sore muscles, aching joints, pain or inflammation, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, shin splints, and gout. It is also used topically to improve healing of wounds, cuts, and burns from radiation therapy; to reduce bruises and stretch marks; to reduce scarring and keloids; to heal surgical wounds caused by removing skin for skin grafts; to reduce redness due to acne; and to soften dry cuticles and promote healthy nails. Emu oil is also used topically athlete's foot; diaper rash; canker sores; chapped lips; poor circulation; and skin conditions, including cancer, dry skin, dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, wrinkles or age spots. It is also used to protect skin from sun damage and to promote more youthful looking skin.

Emu oil is also applied to the skin to reduce pain and irritation from shingles, bedsores,hemorrhoids, diabetic nerve pain, insect bites, earaches, eye irritation, "growing pains," and frostbite. It is used for rashes, razor burn, and nicks.

Some massage therapists apply emu oil to clients’ skin as part of their treatment.

Some people put emu oil inside the nose to treat colds and flu.

Emu oil (7%) is used in combination with glycolic acid (10%) for lowering blood fats including triglycerides, and low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol; preventing andtreating allergies; preventing scarring; treating headaches, especially migraines; preventing nosebleeds; treating and preventing cold and flu symptoms; and relieving discomfort associated with menstruation.

In veterinary practice, emu oil is used to reduce swelling in joints, prevent cracked or peeling paws, calm "hot spots," and reduce irritation of flea bites.

In manufacturing, emu oil is used to sharpen and oil industrial machinery, for polishing timber and leather, and for conditioning and waterproofing.

[h=4]How does it work?[/h]Emu oil contains chemicals called fatty acids that might reduce pain and swelling (inflammation). There is some evidence that emu oil might work better for sudden (acute) inflammation than for ongoing (chronic) inflammation.

When emu oil is applied to the skin, it has moisturizing and cosmetic properties that resemble mineral oil."

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
I would love to log this. I'm currently running the oral version but would definitely extend my run for this. I suffered a lower back injury today but I should be back at it in a week or so.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay ladies and gentlemen, I would like to see some quality apps not just a I would like to log this. This is a test product log so we need people willing to put in some detail. if your application doesn't show any detail or innitiative it is hard to imagine that the log will. I know some of you have logged before and we know you are good but show us you want it.

Also I am not the top dog on this but I think we should REQUIRE before and after shots and perhaps at least some basic measurements.

I really think this one is going to be an amazing product.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see 1 of these testers chosen that was a non-responder to -epi. I did not respond at all to 8 weeks of Follidrone. Wink wink

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see 1 of these testers chosen that was a non-responder to -epi. I did not respond at all to 8 weeks of Follidrone. Wink wink
We already have one of the most brutally honest people logging it or will be logging it for that matter

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here are some of the articles regarding EMU oils capabilities as a transdermal carrier it actually competes with DMSO which is pretty crazy.

[h=2]Penetrating Properties[/h]The Emu Oil Express: It Really Travels
By Nancy McMillan
Emu Today & Tomorrow, September 1995
According to early study indications from Auburn University, in Auburn, Alabama, if you don’t want it to “get under your skin”, don’t mix it with emu oil. Dr. Paul Smith, Professor of Pathobiology at Auburn University, shared some information concerning a study that he is conducting in conjunction with the American Emu Association to determine whether or not emu oil can be used as a transdermal carrier of medicine.
“We had already done a little bit of work in that area, and we were particularly interested in following up one of the characteristics of emu oil. The characteristic that we were most interested in was whether or not emu oil could be used as a carrier of medicine through the skin,” said Dr. Smith.
Dr. Smith explained that the answer to the question, “Can emu oil be a carrier of non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs?” could be of positive significance. Dr. Smith further explained that some drugs, though they are perfectly suited for treating certain conditions, cannot be taken orally and cannot be injected.
“There are many conditions were we would like to use a drug that we can simply put on topically or have carried through the skin,” explained Dr. Smith, “particularly in inflammatory conditions of the skin, arthritis, or similar conditions. Therefore our interest was anti-inflammatory drugs.”
According to Dr. Smith, one of the drugs they anticipated using in the study was the drug Ketoprofen. Dr. Smith explained that Ketoprofen is a drug very much like ibuprofen, a commonly used over-the-counter medication that many people today takes for pain. Although Ketoprofen is a very potent anti-inflammatory, non-steroidal drug, it can cause serious problems such as indigestion, renal dysfunction, fluid retention, and jaundice when taken orally. Therefore, the effort was to determine whether or not Ketoprofen could be carried through the skin via emu oil in an effort to avoid some of the side effects resulting from oral use of Ketoprofen.
“One of the problems with using Ketoprofen is that it is very difficult to solubilize,” stated Dr. Smith. “In order to get the drug into solution we used a product, a kind of alcohol, to dissolve the drug into. The sample of oil that we used was taken from a four year-old male emu. The oil was rendered at a very low heat and stored at four degrees centigrade (39.2 degrees F) for four to six months.
Dr. Smith says that he believes one of the most important points of any kind of research that you do is not so much the principal component that you are investigating, but the kind of controls that you use. In developing groups of controls, Dr. Smith explained that one of the things he wanted to use was a non-oily type carrier of the drug. Therefore, Dr. Smith and his team mixed dimethyl slfoxide (DMSO) and bovine serum with the Ketoprofen drug.
“Another very important control that we use in certain groups was a very heavy mineral oil in which we mixed the drug as well,” commented Dr. Smith.
Dr. Smith explained that the combination of ingredients in the six control groups were as follows:
A. Ketoprofen and the alcohol compound Propanol.
B. Emu oil mixed with the alcohol compound Propanol and Ketoprofen.
C. DMSO in bovine serum and Ketoprofen.
D. Mineral oil and Ketoprofen.
E. DMSO, emu oil, and Ketoprofen.
F. Isopropyl alcohol and Ketoprofen
In addition, Dr. Smith explained that DMSO is a compound that, when topically placed on the skin has demonstrated quick penetration into the skin surface and has been used to carry various kinds of drugs into the blood stream through topical applications.
“The DMSO compound has been on the market for a very long time,” explained Dr. Smith. “For many years it was used very extensively to carry medication through the skin into the bloodstream, joint, or ligament. However, there have been some problems with its use, and the FDA is not highly in favor of the use of the compound as a medicinal carrier.”
According to Dr. Smith, for this transdermal study mice were chosen at random. “We had six young adult mice in each of the six groups,” he illustrated. “The mice were caged separately and treated individually, then placed back into the cage. We repeated the treatment six different times throughout the day, every half hour.”
For the treatments, Dr. Smith explained that an area of skin over the back was selected, and the fur was clipped with extremely fine clippers so that the presence of hair would not interfere with the compound.
“In each treatment we simply took each compound and a small syringe and drew up .2mils of the compound, treating each mouse over that area of skin,” explained Dr. Smith. “The compound spread very easily. Although we did not attempt to rub the compound in, we made sure that the compound covered the entire area and returned the mouse back in the cage to be left for a half an hour. We sequentially treated each mouse in each group with the particular compound for that group.”
According to Dr. Smith, blood samples were taken from the tail of the mouse immediately following the treatment. Dr. Smith explained that an area of the mouse’s tail was cleaned with an alcohol swab and a vein in the tail was nicked to collect the samples.
“There are many different ways to collect blood samples but this way is rapid and we wanted to collect the samples as quickly as possible after treatment,” reasoned Dr. Smith. “After the collection we separated the cells from the blood then evaluated the amount of drug in the blood stream, realizing the compound would have been carried through the skin.”
“We used a high pressure liquid chromatograph for the separation process,” continued Dr. Smith. “There are columns that are used within the machine, and a computer read-out is prepared due to a wavelength of light that is passed through the beam of material. The wavelength the gives the blob on a line drawing that is computerized into a graph.”
According to Dr. Smith, instead of a straight line on the graph indicating little or no trace of a drug in the bloodstream, as would normally be found with bovine serum, his research team was excited when the graph showed a definite peak!
According to the results of two of the mice in each group, the amount of drug detected in the mouse serum was surprising,” stated Dr. Smith.
Early test results indicated the amount of Ketoprofen found in the blood stream of the mice are projected as follows:
A. Ketoprofen and Propanol showed six units.
B. Emu oil, Propanol and Ketoprofen showed around 700 units.
C. DMSO in bovine serum and Ketoprofen showed less than 200.
D. Mineral oil and Ketoprofen showed approximately 300.
E. DMSO, emu oil, and Ketoprofen showed over 800.
F. Isopropyl alcohol and Ketoprofen showed about 200 plus.
Surprisingly enough, there is some good information in a third control group that we had that was only emu oil,” stated Dr. Smith. “We were very impressed with how close the results with straight emu oil and emu oil with DMSO were. Not the difference, but how close the two really were.”
“We are excited about these results,” Dr. Smith continued. “We feel that this bit of information gives us a place from which to work to continue to use anti-inflammatory drugs to be carried through the skin to treat conditions that would be very meaningful, not only in animals but in humans as well, and we are excited about what we are seeing.”
[h=2]Penetration Study[/h]Emu oil at 20 percent concentration in ethanol increased the rate of penetration of methyl nicotinate by 11 percent. Oleic acid at 20 percent concentration in ethanol increased the rate of methyl nicotinate by 22 percent. Oleic acid is a mono-unsaturated fatty acid, while emu oil contains both saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. Emu oil contains only 50-60 percent oleic acid with small quantities of linoleic almost equal to the oleic acid rate. A claim for “increases penetration” can be supported by this study.
Excerpt from Emu Cream Assists Lidocaine: Local Anesthetic Absorption through Human Skin
Presented by Dr. William Code
8th AOCS Meeting May 1997
Ratite Oils: Processing and Applications
Lidocaine is probably the most commonly used anesthetic. For those of you with an organic chemistry or biochemistry background, it’s an amide. An amide local anesthetic is a much safer agent to use as it is less likely to cause an allergic reaction. Lidocaine is also reasonable in cost and readily available. It’s the most understood local anesthetic and a prototype in general.
The problem I wanted to address as something to think about is the problem with punctures in the skin or planned-for-needle insertion. The obvious one that comes to mind to an anesthesiologist is to start an intravenous for administering drugs. We want to know in a few seconds whether the anesthetic is working or not.
Vaccination is an interesting example. It’s young people, particularly in the preteen and early teen years that can get very anxious and upset about an injection. If something were available to minimize the trauma, life could be a lot simpler for public health nurses and other personnel.
Suturing of wounds is always a tough consideration – the decision is whether to put the local anesthetic in and make two or three holes, or just go straight ahead and suture with a tiny needle. If you has a relatively sterile entity that could numb it either before the injection with the needle, or with regard to the wound itself, then you might be a lot further ahead.
What we need is something that works quickly, that relatively hypo-allergenic, and it also has consistently good absorption. Of course we need it to be non-toxic and it has to be reasonable in cost. That’s why I tested Lidocaine, and it’s our impression that emu oil is relatively hypo-allergenic.
The emu substance used in this particular pilot study was what I call a cream, the thick version of the refined product versus the clear oil.
What did we test? We created two mixtures that looked, for all intents and purposes to people observing them, the same.
Our substance was emu cream and spearmint oil. We use the spearmint oil for two reasons: the relatively positive scent it imparts to most people and it has the advantage that it may advance absorption as well. Our second preparation was emu cream of the same batch, Canadian emu oil, and spearmint oil with Lidocaine.
Those were then applied to two sites on six people. The two sites were both chosen as the same and that’s in the ventral distal forearm, the part of your wrist which hardly ever has any hair on it. You can start intravenous there. The mixture was applied on both forearms on two-inch square sites, and covered with something called Opsite, Tegaderm, or one of the other proprietary units that are a lot like Saran Wrap™ with a sticky surface around it.
The function of the cover is twofold. First of all, you increase the warmth and moisture in the area and that might make a difference in penetration. Also, it usually permits an increased concentration crossing across the skin before it’s rubbed off or taken away. After twenty minutes, that cover was removed and residual cream was wiped away. The amount of residual cream left is usually diminished over that time frame.
We then did two major tests on the individuals. The common one we used initially was ice. That’s because in my practice in the operating room, I found that if you can check with an ice cube where people can tolerate the ice cube, and not tell the difference whether it’s warm or cold, even prior to Cesarean section, you can invariably tell when they’re going to have sharpness from the incision with the cold hard steel knife. Then, of course, we used pinpricks because most people were kind of intrigued with the idea that this actually made any difference. Because each individual had the substance A or B on the left or right side, they had some way of observing themselves and determining, on their own basis, if they thought there was a difference from one side to the other.
We got fairly simple results in that there was a reduced sensation noted in only one of the two arms, one skin site only. Also, the one with the reduced sensation had been treated with mixture B: the emu cream, the spearmint, and the Lidocaine combination.
[h=2]Carrier Properties[/h]Excerpt from Emu Oil: Can it Give Liposomes a Run for Their Money?
By Beth Silva
Emu Today & Tomorrow, November 1995
Ever since liposomes were discovered by a British scientist in 1961, researchers have theorized that these hollow microscopic spheres formed of thin lipid membranes could be used to encapsulate a drug and transport it through the bloodstream.
Such an achievement could overcome the most daunting problem of pharmaceutical research – how to keep a drug circulating in the body long enough for it to do its work, and at the same time releasing the drug slowly so that it doesn’t damage healthy organs and isn’t expelled by the body’s natural defenses.
Liposomes – self-assembling colloidal particles in which a lipid by-layer encapsulated a fraction of the surrounding aqueous medium – have now successfully negotiated the crucial passage from basic research to clinical practice. In the simpler terms, these hollow fatty spheres which are able to penetrate into the body have the ability to be filled with materials that can be transported throughout the body.
To picture how liposomes work, think of a soap bubble. The outside of the liposome bubble is not made of soap, but of the same materials as cell membranes. That allows the liposome to travel unhindered through the bloodstream toward the disease site – a tumor, say. Inside the bubble is the drug. When the liposome encounters a specific kind of cell, it delivers its payload by releasing bits o the drug at a time. A rapid release of the drug could result in much of it being washed away by the bloodstream.
One of the biggest problems plaguing liposomes has been producing consistent batches that react in a predictable way in the body. Initially, liposomes were heralded as optimal drug carrier systems, but further research proved disappointing and led to a period of skepticism among some scientists in the field of drug delivery.
The expense alone incurred by the medical research done by doctors, drug analysts, and pharmaceutical companies piles up into the millions, yet only a few companies are on the verge of reaching the market and having their drugs approved and recommended by the FDA.
Of concern, also, are the side effects experienced by many patients who try the liposome-encased drugs. Additional studies are still needed to confirm the spheres’ safety and efficacy.
Yet, interest in liposomes as drug carriers was rejuvenated by the introduction of new ideas from membrane biophysics, and this multidisciplinary approach has enhanced prospects for their use in medicine.
A more economical version of the liposome would be hard to imagine at this point, yet there appears to be something that might just give these new spheres a real run for their money: emu oil. Though not yet as thoroughly researched as liposomes, emu oil is proving to have some of the same transdermal qualities of these microscopic fat bubbles.
Dr. Alex Zemtsov, certified dermatologist and presently the Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Indiana University School of Medicine and adjunct Associate Professor of Medical Education at Ball State University, serves as co-editor for Skin Research and Technology journal.
According to Dr. Zemtsov, the most fascinating property of emu oil is that it is highly penetrating. “What I mean by ‘penetrating’ is that it goes through the skin barrier and carries active ingredients into the skin,” says Dr. Zemtsov.
Dr. Zemtsov noted that the most important property would be the penetrating qualities. “Many companies are currently researching and developing liposomes,” related Dr. Zemtsov. He went on to say that obviously a medicated cream will not do much good if the medicine cannot penetrate the skin barrier, and currently a synthetically derived liposome is the key ingredient to aid in penetration and absorption of the skin.
In addition to the penetrating qualities is the relatively low expense of emu oil. One gallon of emu oil might cost a company $300. “The price of liposomes is about 20 times more expensive than emu oil,” relates Dr. Zemtsov.
Dr. Zemtsov is interested in conducting a follow up research on the transdermal qualities of emu oil. “The application of the oil in the cosmetic industry is probably the greatest. The sky is to show that it has good penetrating properties, that you need more studies, and these studies need to be documented,” notes Dr. Zemtsov.
Dr. Margaret C. Craig-Schmidt, associate Professor in the Department of Nutrition and Food Science at Auburn University, has also been researching the qualities of emu oil. Dr. Craig-Schmidt has performed fatty acid analysis on the oil and found that the fatty acid is high in oleic acid.
“Oleic acid is, and has been, used to carry bio-active compounds through the skin, and this is the highest fatty acid found in emu oil,” explains Dr. Craig-Schmidt.
“In other words, the high presence of oleic acid in the emu oil may be one of the reasons that it is able to penetrate the skin to a large degree and at the same time be able to carry active compounds through the skin where they can have an effect on the body,” noted Dr. Craig-Schmidt. “Oleic acid could possibly be a component of a liposome,” she admitted.
Currently, liposomal agents are being researched and tested on patients with everything from AIDS and cancer to tumors and liver disease and are even being researched in conjunction with skin enhancement and revitalization.
Other medical applications that have been studied include the enhancement of x-ray imaging by radiopaque liposomes; heavy-metal toxicity therapy with liposomes containing chelating agents; protection of otherwise digestible dietary supplements and drugs to enable their oral administration; and preparation of artificial blood composed of hemoglobin-loaded liposomes. Technological applications of liposomes have also been the subject of studies.
Though still in the early research stages, emu oil is making great strides as a penetrating carrier for established drugs. Emu oil products are used in diverse applications such as to reduce muscle and joint aches, relief from arthritic pain and stiffness, for incisions, and to reduce healing time.
[h=2]Epidermal Proliferation Study[/h]The application of emu oil on mouse skin for seven consecutive days produced a significant proliferative reaction on the epidermis. Emu oil produces a more normal looking stratum corneum than retinoic acid, which suggests less irritation potential. It was observed that male mice with many dorsal combat bites/wounds healed completely within two days of application of the neat emu oil. This was not eh case with other preparations.
The addition of 0.5 percent vitamin A to emu oil did not enhance the proliferative action. Neat emu oil produced a more intense proliferative than the 20 percent emu oil. It also appears from the histological slides that the emu oil applied neat has a beneficial effect on the papillary dermis. There is an increase in cellularity and density of the papillary dermis. This would support a potential anti-aging effect.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I just ordered two bottles of Ep1c to compare to the other guys and would happily add the transdermal to my regimen. I previously ran a log for Dermastrength and was recently thinking about the transdermal application of this product. I am not on cycle and am a regular lifter currently in a bulk. So far the other guys prop blend seems to have minor effects on recovery and pump at 2 caps a day. I havent noticed a lot as far as weight fluctuation but stamina has been increased. Full disclosure though I will be taking a week long vacation from the 4th to the 14th where I will be traveling out of the country and heading to Jamaica so there will not be much lifting done.
I do take pride in my logs and can happily provide before and after’s.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I'm in! I'm on week 3 of EP1C right now. Doing 1 cap off days morning and 2 caps preworkout. Was looking into doing 3 caps preworkout. Workout endurance is awesome, strength increased & pumps are insane. My wife just asked me the other day if I went to gym. She said I looked fuller and harder. I told her no its my off day. Wouldn't mind throwing in TD EP1C in the mix. Loving it now, would love to see TD EP1C would be like with oral caps.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump for Apps!!! Curious to see how this is going to treat folks

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What if you're on cycle?
I think that will be case specific but we would really have to ask the boss. If you have been on a little bit and fully kicked in on something you are familiar with then perhaps. Would have to be a situation you could notice the difference between the gear and the product for certain.

K

kolejorg

Awards
App

Age 31
Height 6'2
Weight 219 as of today
Bodyfat 14%

Training
I've been training since I was 14. A year or so ago I was shot in both calves and missed out on a lot of lifting and decided a box of cookies a day would surely help with recovery. Oddly enough it didn't.

I lift 5 to 6 days a week. I've been running the arnold blue print trainer for the last 5 or so months. It's been a good program and I enjoy it. I lift more for endurance and maintenance currently than to throw up huge numbers. My currently cycle ends the first weekend of October and I start pct. I had planned on adding in ep1c In my pct. Along with superpct and armicare. I also have transform for an ai along with my nolva.

I'm hoping to add a few pounds on this cycle and shed a small amount of fat. My diet is clean, I'm currently eating 2500 to 2800 calories a day. Last cycle I ran I ate everything in site and I'm still paying for being a pig. So moderation rules the day this time around.

I haven't logged anything here, mainly because it seems like there's a lot of logs you can read and learn from on staple products so there's been no reason to reinvent the wheel. However, as this is a new product I was going to try anyways I'd love to give it a shot. I've been happy to date with all Olympus lab products and haven't found a reason not to give you guys my lay loyalty and money. So if you wouldn't mind a log during pct I'd give it a go. Otherwise thanks for making great products and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Wow, nice new project! I'd jump on this guys; I'm not sure I'd be the best candidate right now or I'd throw my hat in the ring. The hardness, pump, and vascularity I'm already getting from the Trest/Fura might make it hard to evaluate--not to mention the 2-3 caps/day of Epic I'm already using!

Will definitely be following this, as absorption and bio-availability ( not to mention the short half-life) is a main limiting factor in the effectiveness of Epi.

Crowbar

C

CJNator

Awards
Ah I do not have a great background and doubt I would be a tester but being a non responder to the oral version(not epic but follidrone) I would deffinatly buy the TD version to see if there is a difference.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
App
Age 40
Wieght 240lbs
6 feet tall
Been lifting since I was 19 when I was 130lbs. Did a lot of PH'S and been looking for an alternative. And I think I have found it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What's the timeframe on this promo? I have about 10days of a log remaining an then would be totally supp free...

W

warrior737

Awards
OL is killing it with new products right now

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am about to turn 40 years old been training since I was 16 but it has just been the last 4 years or so that I have been the most consistent and made my best progress.
I just ran my first PH cycle with some good results and I am currently in my PCT with a week left. I have started using DeramSTRENGTH last week and just added in EP1C this week.
My overall goal is just to get into my best shape ever, not for any competition but with myself.
I plan on taking a break from any cycle to next year and I am looking for any natural ways to help me achieve my goals of leaning out while holding onto my muscle and getting stronger.

I have no problem with taking before and after pics and doing measurements. From all the positive feedback I have read from Olympus products and what I have seen from DermaSTRENGTH so far I would like to try and log my experience.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
wouldn't mind to beta this, td epi seems interesting
Height 5'11
Weight 187 as of today
Bodyfat 9%

Training
Finishing up a graduate study on auto-regulated DUP that involves 3 days/week squat bench dead with auto-regulated progression based on twice weekly plus sets. But will likely continue on the auto regulated DUP but with extra accessory thrown in. In 7weeks (if that matters) I will be starting a hypertrophy based graduate study. I have all measurements and can re-do them at any point. I can also test my lipid panels if needed. Lipids, Weight, Bodypart Measurements, BF would all be tested.

I do have experience with logging and would give this my all as I've been doing.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stats

6'
197 lbs

I have recently finished pct and running a log for Core Alpha and am looking for the natural approach for a while so would just be taking the staples and EP1C. Would really be able to get a good honest assessment of the synergy between the oral and td.

I am 37 and have been training for 20 years.... Dedicated the last 5. I have heard great things about EP1C and Olympus labs. This product is perfect for my goals which are to continue to lift hard (4 day split plus cardio) and make some gains strength wise and composition wise while still staying fairly lean... Gonna toss this in and see what happens ;-)

Diet is maintenance.... I would be willing to run a detailed log, noting the effects and updating on a frequent basis..... Finished my last cycle in the beginning of June and am gonna go natty for the duration of the year.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't Mind Testing This For You All. Haven't done any logs as of yet.
Age 50
6'
177 Lbs
10% bodyfat
Male
Weight Trained since age 17 off and on nothing serious just to maintain health
Currently Working Out 6 Days a week with a 5x5 routine also cardio added in
Wanting to gain mass and size.
New member to Anabolic Minds and have not done any logs have 1 review posted
Beta tested for Ax on their introduction of Athletic Joint repair.
Have no Problems posting before and after pic's
No problem with before and after measurements. Won't know if it's working without the proof
Wanting to compete in future in Male Muscle Physique.

Hope I'm something your company is looking for. If Not good Luck and Congrats to the one's who get this !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to give this a shot!! Below is a little info on me, One thing I maybe able to off if you would like is some blood work (having a Dr. in the family helps)

History
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 56 years old, weight 182lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

Thank you for the consideration !

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hey there let me just start by saying that I have never taken test or any type of product to boost t levels I am very interested in this because I have looked at the supplement facts and label and it took me by surprise that it contains Natural ingredients .

I am 26 train at least 4 days a week , strength training and cardio at least 3 times a week , like to train with high reps and decent amount of weight. Looking to gain muscle and trim fat .
Here are my links :

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Hey there let me just start by saying that I have never taken test or any type of product to boost t levels I am very interested in this because I have looked at the supplement facts and label and it took me by surprise that it contains Natural ingredients .

I am 26 train at least 4 days a week , strength training and cardio at least 3 times a week , like to train with high reps and decent amount of weight. Looking to gain muscle and trim fat .
Here are my links :http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232967-iforce-nutrition-conquer.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250655-myokem-proxymine-log.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255455-lecheek-nutrition-stimshot.html#post4626168

I am not on a log at the moment .

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 152-155
BF%: 8-10%
Current Goals: LBM gain with minimal fat
Past supplementation: OL Ostar1ne, OL EP1C (oral), Anabeta/Anabeta Elite, X-Gels, Compound 20, MyoSynergy, DAA, Reduce XT, ECA
Past PH use: OL transFORM, IL XI-KT
Training: 4 days a week, UD2 full-body protocol
Mon & Tue: 6 sets per body part of 15-20 reps @ 60% 1rm
Thurs: 2 sets of 6-12 at 75-85% 1rm
Sat: 6 sets of 3-6 reps at maximal load​
Past Logs: (this isn't really a log and more of a journal) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/254067-clen-ostar1ne-ultimate.html
This journal has progress pictures and I will update with the most recent progress.​
Thoughts on oral EP1C: great strength gains, needs to be dosed at 2 caps per day (one in the morning, one pre-workout), increased endurance
Thoughts on transFORM: great for E-control, dries me out greatly, reduces mid-section fat.
Nutrition: 30p/40c/30f tracked on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/adamud2
Non-training days I usually go a little more fat and protein.
During the thurs and sat workouts I rely heavily on peri-workout nutrition and utilize amino IV and dextrose.
My diet consists of animal/whey/casein protein and healthy grains for carbs. I only have dextrose intra-workout and very precise with my diet.​
-I also have experience with clen (as shown in the journal above) and will currently be undertaking a replacement dose of T3 (6.75-12.5mcg a day). However I'm still on the fence about this and have NOT undertaken supplementation as of yet.

Current supplementation: 2.5 weeks left of Anabeta, Cistamax. 4 days left of transFORM, oral EP1C, and SNS DAA

Anything else that should be added?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man! Now this is a solid group of potential testers!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm very interested in trying out some of the new transdermals that have been coming out. The only experince that I've had with these is a short run with XI-KT at the end of my cut which I thoroughly enjoyed once it kicked in. I have yet to try any of the -(-)epi products (follidrone, ep1c, etc) and have only had minimal experience with the product in the form of it being one of the ingredients in magnitropin so I have no preconcieved notions or expectations. I would include pictures and stats throughout the log to ensure adequate results are shown.

Stats: 27 / 5'10" / 173lb / 12%bf

Training for the last 9 years or so and about 5 seriously (began tinkering with different styles, goals, and diet techniques to truly maximize results).

Current goals: Lean bulk. Coming off of a 7month cut (jan-july dropped 50lb and 12%bf) and currently wrapping up a (thus far) very successful reverse diet. Throughout the fall and winter I want to continue to add calories and being building up my base while keeping myself relatively lean so that I never have to diet for that long again. The goal is to add 5-10lb of muscle by next summer and never go above 12-14%bf.

Training style: Currently on week 2 of a 12week modified PHAT program (6 days/wk) basically breaks down to a PPL split 2x/wk with one set being power and one set being hypertrophy. Reps are in the 4-8 range on power days and 6-12 on hyper days.

Supplements: Currently finishing up logging Magnitropin for the next week or so but after that my slate is clear. I will only be running the normal staples of multi/fish oil/creatine/protein.

Logs: I am currently logging all of my misc bulking (see my signature) and logged my entire cut this spring (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/240215-epic-cutting-stack.html). Here are my current and past sponsored logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254668-magnitropin-muscle-making.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252444-alpha-male-cannibal.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249566-pumping-up-noxygen.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247160-tropical-storming-stimul8.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/245137-accelerant-peak-beta.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239259-xmas-mass-come.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235442-epic-erase-pro.html

P

parsovl

Awards
I would be very grateful to get the chance to trial this. I finished a cycle of EP15TANE a while ago and am looking at running a cycle soon? I have been very interested in TR3ST and have had it ear marked for some time now & EP1C also!. This would be an excellent opportunity for me. I am very interested in TD's and would log religiously 4 x a week (workout days ) but everyday if I felt the need? I plan to log with honesty sincerity and precision. With a summary overall at end including before & after pics if needed? So come on OL give me a go? Age 36/6ft/174lb
Other supps I'd plan to use:
Protein shakes
Omega 3
AR1MACARE PRO or EL1MINATE (If needed?)
Multi vits
Let me know if you need anymore info? Thanks.....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would be very grateful to get the chance to trial this. I finished a cycle of EP15TANE a while ago and am looking at running another? This would be an excellent opportunity for me. I am very interested in TD's and would log religiously everyday and honestly. With a summary overall at end. So come on OL give me a go?
Hey brother Episante and Epicatechin are two different compounds that share a shortened name epi.

P

parsovl

Awards
Hey brother Episante and Epicatechin are two different compounds that share a shortened name epi.
I know that! I was just meaning to give details of my last cycle? Maybe it came across wrong??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome we are really getting some great apps in here!!! Keep in mind guys this isn't going to be ready tomorrow.. we made the plan and are putting it into action but we still have to make the test batch so have some patience with the process. Shouldn't be too long but don't want anyone getting inpatient.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know that! I was just meaning to give details of my last cycle? Maybe it came across wrong??
Ok cool, I just know that with such a similar name and you referencing Ep1stane i wanted to be sure.
Cheers.
:beerchug:

P

parsovl

Awards
Ok cool, I just know that with such a similar name and you referencing Ep1stane i wanted to be sure.
Cheers.
:beerchug:
Cheers. I looked over it and it did read that way? This sounds like a great chance bro in for the long haul!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Cheers. I looked over it and it did read that way? This sounds like a great chance bro in for the long haul!!
Im looking forward to see what effects the transdermal version may have because I have noticed a small change while taking epi but I react really well to transdermal so who knows this may be killer!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Temptation

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Oh man. I have cabinets full of ep1c already. Interested to see how this turns out.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many TDs; so few application sites left

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Is there an ETA? I'd like to apply it right on my back lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Bumpsky

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
We're going to follow the same philosophy revolving around the TD Trest and oral Trest where we encouraged users to take oral trest pre-workout and TD Trest for the longer half life benefits. As you guys may know EP1C has a relatively short half life like Trest, so we are thinking of creating a TD EP1C product to supplement with oral consumption of EP1C pre-workout. We would of course need to conduct some alpha testing to gather feedback before releasing to the mass market. The idea here is that and is supported by a study, that transdermal application of polyphenols may provide elongated levels of the active to plasma and tissues and may be synergistic with oral consumption of polyphenols. In summary we're looking at increasing half-life with the transdermal carrier and possibly looking at increasing bioavailability by adding emu oil into the transdermal matrix which already includes key ingredients like thiazone and nerolidol.

Looking at a total of 4-5 alpha testers who'd be willing to log and provide a final review.

References:
Lambert JD, Kim DH, Zheng R, and Yang CS. "Transdermal Delivery of (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate, a Green Tea Polyphenol, in Mice." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, May 2006.
hook it up ill do it, it will be my first log. do it, do it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure on the ETA it is a small test batch so shouldn't be too long.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Decided on any loggers yet? ;)
Not yet we have several good choices but no we have not decided. We will announce them once we have the batch available for shipping or know the shipping date.