Dermatrest?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, is there anyone who have already tried this product and how did you like it? Im a bit unsure because firstly its too cheap to be true compared to the celtic td product and then i lately read some bad things about OL in another well-known US forum. Their admin was talking about underdosed or even fake products thats why im not sure how legit dermatrest is. On the other hand transform was successfully tested by a gym rat i know but its not the same product. Are there any logs or coa's out there which show that this product is good?

Swolljaboi

Awards
People are pissed at OL for being competitive in the marketplace. Plenty of people including myself have used their products with great success. I have not personally used their Dermatrest but it is in my future plans for sure.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, is there anyone who have already tried this product and how did you like it? Im a bit unsure because firstly its too cheap to be true compared to the celtic td product and then i lately read some bad things about OL in another well-known US forum. Their admin was talking about underdosed or even fake products thats why im not sure how legit dermatrest is. On the other hand transform was successfully tested by a gym rat i know but its not the same product. Are there any logs or coa's out there which show that this product is good?
I can guess which forum you're talking about.

Look at all the logs here on am bro, and see for yourself.

It's our goal to make the best products and bring that to our customers at the best/lowest price.
People are pissed at OL for being competitive in the marketplace. Plenty of people including myself have used their products with great success. I have not personally used their Dermatrest but it is in my future plans for sure.
Thanks bro. We love making our customers happy;)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I posted this about 2 weeks ago "FWIW, after a few head to head sessions, dermatrest "feels" like its outworking its competitor. Vascularity and energy just touch higher. Not scientific by any means, but it is from more than one trial." Also noticed OL version was a little darker, as opposed to the competitor who is clear. OL seemed a little murky too.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established

I'm currently using [email protected]./day + DermaFury@ 200mg./day on a cutting cycle. Yeah, the DermaTrest is the real deal (as is the DermaFury). I felt the DermaTrest kick in within days, and it does seem to sub for Test remarkably well. Strength and recovery are both up despite being in an approx. 600-700 Kcal/day deficit. My biceps, shoulders, chest, and especially forearms are starting to look like road maps, I'm getting so veiny from the Fury!

Check out my log in this forum under "Epic + Ostarine Review and Important Info". I've since dropped the Ostarine and the log contains a lot of info on Epic, DermaTrest, and DermaFury.

Crowbar

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Hit us with a link crowbar

I'll tag along, I would have been in there already if the title was correct lol

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We have seen multiple individuals as well as a few employes at TGB that has used the Dermatrest and it has hit all of us within 10-15 min we got an androgenic rush this stuff is no joke 1 pump pre workout and your ready to go lol

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
We have seen multiple individuals as well as a few employes at TGB that has used the Dermatrest and it has hit all of us within 10-15 min we got an androgenic rush this stuff is no joke 1 pump pre workout and your ready to go lol
I sweat so much when I train I don't see how applying a transdermal before training would be a good idea.

Crowbar

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can guess which forum you're talking about.

Look at all the logs here on am bro, and see for yourself.

It's our goal to make the best products and bring that to our customers at the best/lowest price.

Thanks bro. We love making our customers happy;)
Happy to read so much positive comments on dermatrest.the only real legal alternative to a test cycle from my research.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on 100mg/day of DermaTREST right now. I friggin' love it.

I'm also taking 100mg/day of TransFORM, 90mg/day of TR3N and 100mg/week of test.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I'm on 100mg/day of DermaTREST right now. I friggin' love it.

I'm also taking 100mg/day of TransFORM, 90mg/day of TR3N and 100mg/week of test.
Stacking means winning lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking means winning lol
Great minds think alike.

Actually I haven't had time to hit the gym more than once per week (moved to another city and started a new job, been working long hours) and I'm still making great progress.

peyton22

Awards
I am at the end of week 3 of my stack of OL Tren + Trest. Steroid like results. 90mg Tren per day and 75mg Trest per day for 8 weeks. Libido,Hardness, size, strength it's all here. I am also using Arimacare Pro on cycle. I have Nolva,Ol Eliminate,Ol Ostarine,Ol Epic 2 bottles, Ol Ostarine,2 bottles Conquer by OL and few other gooddies for PCT. I swear by OLYMPUS products and already considering my next super cycle. Best price and best quality -it can't get any better.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I am at the end of week 3 of my stack of OL Tren + Trest. Steroid like results. 90mg Tren per day and 75mg Trest per day for 8 weeks. Libido,Hardness, size, strength it's all here. I am also using Arimacare Pro on cycle. I have Nolva,Ol Eliminate,Ol Ostarine,Ol Epic 2 bottles, Ol Ostarine,2 bottles Conquer by OL and few other gooddies for PCT. I swear by OLYMPUS products and already considering my next super cycle. Best price and best quality -it can't get any better.
How have the sides been on this stack so far. I see a mass cycle coming up in my future--Jan. of next year. EVERY cycle I do will contain Trest--period! But I could see that stack producing some very nice gains. Are you using DermaTren, or oral? How's blood pressure been? I also like the fact that the Tren is liver friendly: I try and stay away from the more liver toxic orals.

Crowbar

peyton22

Awards
Surprisingly absolutely no sides. Great mood,great wood,so far,so good. Like i said,pretty impressed. I have used many natty products and some hormonal and believe me i can tell what works and what doesn't. I am using orals. Blood pressure is normal, no change. Like i said,i am using Arimacare Pro on cycle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is awesome feed back guys, the stuff if golden. I am going to lay off the methyls for a bit and plan to run this next time. I am gyno prone so got me some Caber and Adex for the win. Just need this elbow to heal up and i am good to go!

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Great thread guys. I'm going to be trying the dermatr3st in about 8 Weeks. Glad to see some good reviews on this. Keep it up.

peyton22

Awards
I am in the middle of week 5 of my 8 week cycle of Trest and Tren, 90mg Tren + 75mg Trest. So far super strength,visible increase in size and hardness. My weight is up 3kg,that are extremely clean. Absolutely no sides. Consider the fact that i am 32 years old,experienced lifter,i eat 5-6 times a day,train 6 times a week. My supports are Whey powder,Arimacare Pro,Animal pak. The PCT will be Clomid,Eliminate,DAA,Animal Stak,Epic,Ostarine,King Mass XL,Conquer. I know my body very well and how i react to PCT. All hail OLYMPUS. My next cycle will be 100mg Trest along with either Stenabol or D-Plex along with Tren.FOOD is everything. Eat clean to stay lean,work rough to be buff.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Wanting to try Dermatr3st...does nutriverse carry it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24