DermaFury

rhgunner

Awards
49 years old looking to try DermaFury for a recomp. What do you suggest for PCT? Can I stack it with Formeron by Black Lion Research?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Interested in the 1 and derma fury myself.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
will there be a Q&A for DermaFury as well? I assume a SERM would be needed if running solo?

kolejorg

Awards
My question I haven't found an answer to is this, with oral furaza you need 300mg a day. Do you need less for transdermal? Would 100mg work? Otherwise you're going to be looking at a very expensive cycle of dermafury. I picked up two bottles of furaza 300 for my current cycle and am liking it just fine, but at 80$ a bottle a cheaper alternative would be nice.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kolejorg Odds are that you won't need to dose it at 300mg/day. 100mg/day is probably a good starting point.
rhgunner you could stack it with Formeron but I'd recommend TransFORM instead. More bang for your buck. No real need for AI during the cycle of DermaFURY though.

I'd use SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 for PCT. And a SERM of your choice... Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 50/50/25/25.

rhgunner

Awards
Ok I will start at 100mg a day. Thanks for the PCT advice.

kolejorg

Awards
Friend of mine is doing a log now with derma fury. Did a week at 100. Bumping to 200 now.