Got my Dermatrest bottle half full.

not_natty

Awards
Hey guys, its my first time buying a OL product and my Dermatrest came which was ordered from nutriverse and the bottle is only half full. Is it supposed to be this way or did I get ripped off? The bottle wasn't sealed either, I dont know if its supposed to be that way.

Thanks

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, its my first time buying a OL product and my Dermatrest came which was ordered from nutriverse and the bottle is only half full. Is it supposed to be this way or did I get ripped off? The bottle wasn't sealed either, I dont know if its supposed to be that way.

Thanks

It's a 60ml bottle in what is made to hold at least 120ml, we implemented the ribbed caps for the sole purpose of preventing leakage.

not_natty

Awards
I just weighed the liquid in the bottle by dumping it in another bottle and the total weight came out to 43ml. where did the rest of it go?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
You can't weigh it and get a volume unless you know the exact density. That scale would be assuming a different density, which is inaccurate. If you measured it in a graduated cylinder, that would give you the exact volume that the container held.

not_natty

Awards
Alright that makes sense.. Im just not used to getting bottles that are half full and not sealed. Kind of threw me off.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats the standard bottle size, of course transform is bigger.

Wolverines22

Awards
Had the same feeling when I got my dermafury and dermatren today. Mine didn't come with a pump though is that normal?

ks_Manchester

Awards
Anyone...? Ferris?..... Beuller????....anyone...?

Lol

K

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Had the same feeling when I got my dermafury and dermatren today. Mine didn't come with a pump though is that normal?
It should have came with a pump. Email the website you ordered from about it.
But getting a oral syringe for exact dosing is a better method then the pump.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same thing happened to me with my peanut butter captain crunch. I brought it back to the store and had a hissy-fit in the customer service line. I jumped up and down while holding my crotch with one hand and the top of my head with the other.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me with my peanut butter captain crunch. I brought it back to the store and had a hissy-fit in the customer service line. I jumped up and down while holding my crotch with one hand and the top of my head with the other.
F***in hilarious.