EP1C & DermaStrength

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Ok guys just ordered my EP1C & DermaStrength. I know there are posts about dosage for each product, when to dose & how long to run it. But I want this post here for you bros to help me. I'm 6 ft tall about 235lbs & I'm 40 years old. I have been lifting since I was 19yrs old when I was 130lbs. I went to the DARK SIDE couple times many years ago & I also have done PH'S. I have been looking for an ALTERNATIVE to PH'S & it seems it I may have found it. What would be a good dose for EP1C? How many pumps for DermaStrength? When is it best to dose both? 1 or 2 caps? 1 or 2 pumps? How long to cycle? I may also look into getting Orast1ne to add in. What would be best for that? Sorry for the repeated questions that may have been answered before. Thanks!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Two pwo and one epic off days morning imo. The pump with two is crazy, but one works well. Get ready for a fun ride on ep1c!

I'm planning one full pump after shower at night on shoulders tris, but might try half pwo and half night if there is a pwo benefit.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
If going 2 pumps I was thinking 1 pump pwo and 1 pump after showering. Is there any benefits of applying DermaStrength before workout? On off days 1 pump am and 1 pump after showering. For EP1C that sounds good. I'm looking forward to the PUMP! Anything else I should grab with this stack?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
If going 2 pumps I was thinking 1 pump pwo and 1 pump after showering. Is there any benefits of applying DermaStrength before workout? On off days 1 pump am and 1 pump after showering. For EP1C that sounds good. I'm looking forward to the PUMP! Anything else I should grab with this stack?
Awesome combo right here I ran dermastrength in PCT at 2 pumps 1 AM PWO and 1 PM after shower. I can't say how it works not pwo cause u always used it. I can say I kept a lot of my strength gains from my last cycle and most of the mass I gained.

Been in epic 8 days now and started 1 pwo didn't notice anything till after leg day when I wasn't sore at all. Normally I'm gimp for a day or two. Upped in to 2 PWO today and def had some good pumps going on.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
PS you could add Osta to this stack if u wanted this seems pretty popular but I haven't tried it out yet. I'm stacking ep1c with transform right now but at 3 pumps daily

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Dang at two pumps thats only 15 days a bottle though. Doesnt it take a while to kick in?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it doesn't last long I felt it mid week 2. But I followed the logs and everyone said 1 pump just wasn't quite enough. 2-3 was optimal. Trust me it's worth it IMO especially if u hit that NP sale that's still going on.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Cool thx. I have two bottles so should at least last my ptc. Have you tried the oral one to compare?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
No but I've heard the oral one is hit or miss as to if it works for u or not

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Well 1 pump DermaStrength won't be enough I guess I need to do 2. Going to have to order another bottle! Can wait to see what this stack does for me.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Well 1 pump DermaStrength won't be enough I guess I need to do 2. Going to have to order another bottle! Can wait to see what this stack does for me.
I'm sure your going to enjoy it

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Guess what came in the mail today! EP1C & DermaStrength! Can't wait to start!

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
So do you think for EP1C 1 cap non workout days & 2 caps preworkout would be good?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I do 2 pwo and 1 with breakfast on non training days.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Would it hurt if I took 1 now? It's 3PM in Hawaii. I'm itchy and want to start. :) But not hitting the gym until Wed.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Go for it! Takes two weeks to shine Nyway

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nothing wrong with preloading a little.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Def log it if for nothing more than motivation

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
At least 1! I forgot to do my pump this morning so did it at 6pm and will do second pump tonight before bed. Hopefully we are ok! Ha

The pumps take longer to kick in hard than the ep1c from what I gather.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Thanks! Just want to get the best out of these products that I can. Where do you feel is the best place for applications? Can you use bare hands or is it better with wrists or gloves.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing shoulder and tricep. Dries really quickly

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Thx trying that now. I guess absorption in hands isn't good?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thx trying that now. I guess absorption in hands isn't good?
Nope which is why wrists are recommended or gloves. After it drys you can put some hand sanitizer to increase absorption also.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Cool thx. Just worked out and my sweat was crazy and breathing really deeply now.
Not sure if it's the derma or the osta.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was sweating like crazy on dermastrength.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sweet spot for me and derma was 150mg ed at night before bead. I didnt notice any difference doing a pre workout dose. Just put it on when its convienient for you and it has time to sink in.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
why cant you put it on with your hands? whats the big deal? i saw nothing about this on the bottle

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
also bottle recommends 1 mil a day people are saying this is not enough?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
why cant you put it on with your hands? whats the big deal? i saw nothing about this on the bottle
While using any transdermal supplement, it is recommended to use gloves or wrists to apply. Reason being is that your skin on the palm of your hands is very thick and doesnt absorb well!

Edit: you would just be wasting the product on your palms!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
U use ur hands all day for everything so the skin tends to be thicker. For best absorption u want to use the thinnest areas possible. I.E. Wrists to apply or gloves, and on ur shoulders, chest, inner thigh.

The bottle recommends 1 ml because when it first came out it was unknown what the best dosage would be cause every person is different. So to err on the side of caution they put 1 which is a good starting point for anyone. Just like some other ph's recommend one thing but actually work better for others at a higher dosage.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
huh I been using my hands for a bunch of transdermals. most of it still gets on the chest stomach ect. I can feel it . the amount on your palms seems negligible. Ill try the palms but it seems like it would roll off to easy. I have rubber gloves but usually shower at the gym and don't feel like gloving up and having everybody ask me what the hell im doing like im handling anthrax.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
huh I been using my hands for a bunch of transdermals. most of it still gets on the chest stomach ect. I can feel it . the amount on your palms seems negligible. Ill try the palms but it seems like it would roll off to easy. I have rubber gloves but usually shower at the gym and don't feel like gloving up and having everybody ask me what the hell im doing like im handling anthrax.
I apply directly to where I want it the rub it in with my palms. Yes the majority would still be going to ur body when using ur hands but some is absorbed into the thick skin of the hand and just stays there. It's all personal preference honestly and personally I prefer making sure I'm getting the amount I think I'm getting from each pump. Why waste any u know

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I apply directly to where I want it the rub it in with my palms. Yes the majority would still be going to ur body when using ur hands but some is absorbed into the thick skin of the hand and just stays there. It's all personal preference honestly and personally I prefer making sure I'm getting the amount I think I'm getting from each pump. Why waste any u know
Wrists not palms lol.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i use wrists on tricep. I use two pumps. Crazy sweats and temp ha

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i use wrists on tricep. I use two pumps. Crazy sweats and temp ha
I used for the first time pre workout and got the crazy sweats, i don't really like that because i already sweat enough as it is. So my question is will you still get the sweats if you just use it all at night instead of pre workout?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Try and report back!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I used for the first time pre workout and got the crazy sweats, i don't really like that because i already sweat enough as it is. So my question is will you still get the sweats if you just use it all at night instead of pre workout?
I did...

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I would sweat more all day long honestly but the only way to know how ur body will react for sure is to try it.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I would sweat more all day long honestly but the only way to know how ur body will react for sure is to try it.
Anybody know why it makes you sweat so bad?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anybody know why it makes you sweat so bad?
Not 100% sure but I only noticed the increased sweat when I was doing something strenuous. Also the Pumps would pop up more frequently with less effort. I cant say that I noticed much on an increase of size But I will be running this for 4 months to see if there are any benefits to running is long term vs short.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Not 100% sure but I only noticed the increased sweat when I was doing something strenuous. Also the Pumps would pop up more frequently with less effort. I cant say that I noticed much on an increase of size But I will be running this for 4 months to see if there are any benefits to running is long term vs short.
what kinda results you get? did it make you strong?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
what kinda results you get? did it make you strong?
I felt a strength boost at the very beginning especially in my dead lifts. My joints have been feeling better the pumps as of late have been great and vascularity is going up. I am on week three of Epic and week 8(Not 100% sure on that number but I think its right) of strength. I am doing 100mg orally and 100mg transdermally. I would say the transdermal application has a much more pronounced effect than the oral but I still have two bottles of 5 hydroxy to go through.
The one area that I will say I am a bit disappointed in though is my recovery time. I really havent noticed a huge increase in that area. If anything with the addition of epic I am a bit more sore from day to day