Epic + Ostarine Review & Important Info

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I originally posted this under another title, so I thought I'd repost (and add new info) to bring more attention to it. Well, I might as well give some input rather than just ask questions. As I said, I'm about 4 1/2 weeks into Epic (at 2 caps/day) and exactly 8 days into Ostarine (at 20 mg./day)--as of Sun. 08/10/14. Literally as I was sitting writing the above post I noticed that "holy ****, everything's kicked in!"

Here's what I noticed:

EPIC:

1) I felt increased "pump" and muscle fullness very quickly (1 week, or less)

2) I felt the often reported tiredness during training for the first couple of weeks of use; this eventually went away

3) I originally thought that I had NOT experienced the increased endurance that many report, but upon further reflection I realize that I have, in fact, been able to handle a greater volume at a give intensity during a training session. I do notice some increased endurance during sets, but as I'm a low rep guy (anything over 6 reps is "high" reps to me), the main advantage I've noticed is increased recovery BETWEEN sets and between training sessions. This is significant, as I've been at this for 30 years and anything that can help me recover faster, possibly limit inflamation while allowing me to handle a greater volume of high intensity work, and doesn't need to be (and in my opinion should not be) cycled is absolutely golden!

4) I decided to track some physical markers of Epi's effects. I have a real tendency toward high blood preasure and I began taking it again a few days ago; so this would be about a month into Epic. My BP is running approx. 121-125/ 71-76, pulse 50-55: and this has been after my morning training with an activated nervous system and 200 mg. caffeine in me! In fairness, some of this effect has been from the style of training I was doing recently--heavy, strength-oriented circuits in a caloric deficit. However, I"ve done that type of training many times before, and while it does have an effect on increasing cardio-vascular fitness, it has never had this profound an effect on my blood pressure.

5) I have been sweating like a f'in pig during training! I mean I'm drenched by the time I'm done--a DEFINITE increase in sweating with the slightest exertion. Intrestingly, it seems like the Ostarine has potentiated this effect. I also have been getting hot rushes where suddenly I just become hot as hell and my ears become very red and hot. I check my blood pressure--it and my pulse are low. Again, the Ostarine seems to have potentiated this effect.

Tonight I noticed as I was sitting writing that my biceps were getting increadibly pumped from basically nothing; to the point of being painfull! I looked in the mirror and noticed again (as I have for a couple of days now) that my skin is smother, slightly more oily. This seems likely from the Ostarine. Even through it's supposed to be 'selective" it's not prefectly so (this much we know from the studies). I looked at my arms and I most definitely have increased vascularity in my forearms, biceps, upper chest and shoulders (my lower chest and abdomen have too much body fat at this point to notice such an effect). In general, I just felt suddenly "on" tonight. If you've ever done AAS, or hell, any hormonal drug you know what I mean. I'm feeling very "anabolic", like my body is ready to grow; and, in fact, I've put on some nice size in the last couple of months while dropping body fat. Tonight it feels like the anabolic switch was flipped!

Of course, these effects I noticed tonight were slowly building--at least in the case of the Epic--but they just reached a tipping point were they became very apparent tonight. I can truly feel the effect of the Ostarine on top of the Epic, and the combination seems like it's going to be a nice ride--especially considering that I'm only 8 days into a 60 day ostarine run! This feels just like being on a mild cycle, minus any negative sides so far.

I really think this combination has the potential to be VERY effective because of the longer half-life of Ostarine, the fact that you can run it at effective dosages for 8 weeks at a time with apparently few if any side effects, and the fact that the EPIC never needs to be cycled. I also believe the Ostarine may be more effective for older trainers like myself (52yo), as we would likely have lower endogenous androgen levels.

hope that helps,

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
FRom my research on Epi here's is what I've found:

1) researchers believe that high protein meals and insoluble fiber likely inhibit the absorption and bio-availability of polyphenols, in general.

2) Absorption and Bio-availability of polyphenols, in general, is poor--with EGCG, for example, showing less than 10% bio-availibilty

3) Fat and digestible carbs increase absorption and bio-availability of polyphenols.

4) Consuming polyphenols, including EGCG and Epi, on an empty stomach increases peak plazma levels, as does chronic dosing, as opposed to acute dosing. That means multiple doses are more effective than single dosing.

5) Research from Perdue university has shown that citrus juices GREATLY enhance the absorbtion and bio-availability of polyphenols, including EGCG and Epi. in the following oder (from highest effect, to lowest):

a) Lemon juice
b) orange juice (close 2nd)
c) Lime juice
d) Grapefruit juice

So, I've been taking 2 caps Epi + 20mg. Ostarine + 1,000mg. Green Tea extract (50% EGCG) Pre-training with 4 oz. Orange juice + 1tsp olive oil. I most certainly increases absorption, as I get intense heat and sweating shortly after such dosing.

On non-training days, I simply take two single cap doses of Epi + 1,000mg. Green Tea + juice & olive oil.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a low side effect cutting stack. I'm presently taking a short (3week) break from cutting, and I'm about 5 weeks into Epic (at 2caps/day) and 1 1/2 weeks into Ostarine ( 20mg./day). I'll be following this 3 week break with another 6 weeks of pretty hard cutting. I was interested in adding DermaFury to the stack for the last 6 weeks of cutting.

I would get 3 bottles and run it at 200mg./day. for 6 weeks. I have 3 questions:

1) is this a good addition for my goals?

2) Is this an effective dose?

3) will Furazadrol crush my estrogen levels? I think people put way too much emphasis on lowering estrogen to unhealthy levels; I hate the sides from too low an estrogen level. Also, the Ostarine may help with tendon/joint issues because of a slight increase in estrogen levels, so I wouldn't want to negate that potential benefit.

Thanks,

Crowbar

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like Ep1c and ostar1ne are treating you very nicely:)

The dermafury looks like a good dose as it's probably more potent than the oral version.

Personally I wouldn't run osta with prohormones. Kind of go for the same androgen receptor I would think.

Maybe some of the others can chime in on that;)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Great write up, my stack was similar to yours (I was using Folli) and had noticed some interesting things. Planning to actually do some kind of review because I believe this stack deserves one.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The combo of Epic + Ostarine has been very nice so far--and I've got over 6 weeks left!

Forgot to mention:

1) Ingesting other polyphenols (e.g., Green Tea extract) along with Epi increases absorption and bio-availability of both!

As far as strength increases: I can't say for sure whether the Epi is directly contributing to this, or not (the Ostarine is too soon to say). However, by increasing recovery between sets, and especially between training sessions, it's at least playing a large indirect role in the strength increases I'm seeing. The one study I'm aware of that looked at this question came to the conclusion that Epi DID NOT increase power production. By reducing accumulated fatigue between training sessions, however, Epi most certainly will contribute indirectly over time to strength increases--and this is the mechanisn I see as the most likely way in which Epi can contribute to strength increases.

Honestly, the reports of almost instant strength increases, I believe, are placebo effects. Further, I see no reason to ever cycle Epi (at least at this point, and until or unless new information arises suggesting otherwise), as many of it's effects are from chronic, not accute, administration. For example, angiogenesis is going to be a rather long-term effect of Epi ; not something you'll see from short term use.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
*************************************** UPDATE ******************************

Wow, so I trained legs for the second time this week today. All I can say is , wow! Untill today I had experienced only what I'd call modest increases in endurance during training. The main benefit came in the form of increased recovery between training sessions. Today was different; the weights just really popped today--everything felt light, and I felt explosive! So, I'd have to say that maybe Epi does increase strength; However, one training session is far too early to say.

Recovery between sets was also definitely increased and I was barely breathing hard between sets. By the time I left the gym I felt great--like I could have done another workout! This is especially impressive considering leg training usually wipes me out pretty well, and I'm about to turn 53!

Crowbar

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
one of the more detailed write ups on ostar1ne and ep1c so far.. thanks

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
No problem. It's worth noting that at the time of the above leg workout I was 11 days into Ostarine; so, it's certainly possible that it's partly, or entirely, responsible for the increase in strength/explosiveness.

I've also decided that multiple doses are more effective than once/day dosing, so I'll be going up to 2 caps pre-training and 1 more later in the day. I'll stick with 2 single cap doses on non training days.

Crowbar

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting log. Nice job on the write up. Surprised that Osta is not affecting your BP. I ran IML Osta and had to take cycle assist to keep the BP down.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Interesting log. Nice job on the write up. Surprised that Osta is not affecting your BP. I ran IML Osta and had to take cycle assist to keep the BP down.
Well, I think the Ostarine MIGHT be causing a slight increase in BP. I say slight because my diastolic is great, it's only my systolic that's slightly elevated. However, I'm in an intense training period and it could as well be the cumulative stress of training--in part or whole.

The last few training sessions now have been very hard and I seem to be experiencing some general lethargy; I haven't really been following the other Ostarine logs, so I don't know if this is attributable to the Ostarine or just cumulative fatigue from the training.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
After thinking about it it a bit longer I decided to merely wait a little longer after I sat down before taking my blood pressure; after all a blood pressure reading is supposed to be after you've sat still for 5 min.--it's supposed to be a completely rested/relaxed reading. So, after sitting longer before taking the reading, I'm finding, in fact, that my blood presure has NOT gone up: it's running 108-125/70-76.

Recent observations: (5/1/2-6 weeks Epic, 16 days Ostarine)

1) LBM. is definitely up; of course this is mostly my training and diet, but the Epic and probably the Ostarine to a lesser degree have MOST CERTAINLY accelerated this process.

2) Strength, in general, is up

3) At this point--and remember I'm only 16 days into Ostarine--I'd have to say I'm much more impressed with the Epic than the Ostarine; however, it's simply too early to judge the Ostarine, and I do believe it's contributing to the strength increases.

4) As far as the Ostarine: I'm experiencing some lethargy as of very recently, and this may be due to Ostarine causing a mild shut down. At any rate, nothing extreme but certainly noticible.

5) I've gone up to 3 caps Epi on training days, staying with 2 on non-training days: too early to evaluate.

6) Patiently waiting on my 3 bottles of DermaFury to run @ 200mg./day for 6 weeks!

Crowbar

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Man I agree the lethargy on ostarine is noticeable. I'm on week 6 I might taper down to 10 mg nxt week and start pct

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
OP u planning to add some kind of external test supp to fight the mild suppression? I was thinking what if I add dermacrine for 2 weeks just to get me across for my pct.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The Dermacrine might help; but, no, I'm already using enough stuff--I think I'll just ride it out. Hopefully the DermaFury won't make it any worse.

What are your thoughts on Ostarine?

Crowbar

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The Dermacrine might help; but, no, I'm already using enough stuff--I think I'll just ride it out. Hopefully the DermaFury won't make it any worse.

Crowbar
It has given me good strength but initially I took it to help with my shoulder pain and recovery with follidrone doms. If it wasn't for my shoulder I probably will go to a natty route that doesn't require pct.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great information in here crowbar46

So taking EP1C with fats or carbs is recommended but not with a high protein meal is that correct from your research? Just putting some ideas together for how to improve my experience. Also would you mind putting some of your references in here so I can read the studies or abstracts?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Crowbar
I don't think that the DermaFURY will make lethargy any worse. Not sure it will help it either but it could. One thing you might entertain though is taking a product that frees up testosterone which would help you by increasing Free Test. I understand MacaPro is pretty awesome have seen a few logs on it and it is for sale under 20 at NP.

Yes when I was on Osta I did get some lethargy and general lack of alpha characteristics. Freeing up testosterone seems to help a bit and is part of why people do not experience lethargy or lower libido when taking the IML OstaRx because it has stuff to fee up test in there.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen, glad you found it useful.

Correct, taking Epi with fats (as is generally the case with polyphenols) increases absorbtion and bio-availability.

As far as references, sorry, but I tend to do "blitz" research: meaning I read for HOURS (8, 10, 12) in a single day, absorbing as much as possible. I don't really keep track of references. However, I was surprised by the amount of research out there on Epi--it'll be no problem finding this research with enough searching.

So, here's what I do:

1) 1 1/2 Hrs. pre-training I take my Ostarine + Epic + 1,000mg. Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) + 200mg. caffeine + 900mg. Alpha-GPC with 4 oz. orange juice diluted with some water, with 1tsp olive oil added.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Also, I have to say if the lethargy doesn't get any worse than this, it'll be tolerable--I just feel a little more tired than usual.

************************UPDATE**********************

Had a great workout today: chest; back, triceps . Strength/performance emphasis, using a double progression scheme. Weight went up in all movements. It feels to me like the Ostarine is starting to come through in terms of strength increases; and my joints are starting to feel a little relief. It's kind of a strange sensation; a sort of "lubed", easy flowing feeling. After 30 years of training anything that makes me feel more fluid and eases stiffness is very welcome!

Crowbar

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen, glad you found it useful.

Correct, taking Epi with fats (as is generally the case with polyphenols) increases absorbtion and bio-availability.

As far as references, sorry, but I tend to do "blitz" research: meaning I read for HOURS (8, 10, 12) in a single day, absorbing as much as possible. I don't really keep track of references. However, I was surprised by the amount of research out there on Epi--it'll be no problem finding this research with enough searching.

So, here's what I do:

1) 1 1/2 Hrs. pre-training I take my Ostarine + Epic + 1,000mg. Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) + 200mg. caffeine + 900mg. Alpha-GPC with 4 oz. orange juice diluted with some water, with 1tsp olive oil added.

Crowbar

Sounds an awful lot like my researching too. I will be lifting "fasted" in the mornings so that being the case I think I might do something like Get up take aminos w/ teaspoon of coconut oil and pre-workout drink, get dressed for the gym & go and lift. Come home and have some aminos and get on with my day. I would take my second dose mid day with a snack of almonds or cashews. I think I have some ECGC at home if not I may have to pick some up.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I lift in the mornings on an empty stomach( as in no solid food), but then use hydrolyzed protein/carbs pre and intra workout. Consuming the Epic on an empty stomach should increase absorption and peak plazma levels.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
By the way MrKleen, do you know when the DermaFury will be to all the retailers? I'm waiting on a retailer (who I won't mention since they are not sponsors here) to ship my 3 bottles--nothing as of an hour ago.

Thanks,

Crowbar

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I lift in the mornings on an empty stomach( as in no solid food), but then use hydrolyzed protein/carbs pre and intra workout. Consuming the Epic on an empty stomach should increase absorption and peak plazma levels.

Crowbar
Sounds good! Unfortunately for me in order to have a large amount of fat in the morning doesn't have time to clear my stomach before lifting. I wake up at 3:50-4:00 AM and am at the gym by 4:30. I tried a tablespoon of Coconut oil the other day with my pre-workout and it was too much. Had not cleared my gut by the time I started lifting and I got an upset stomach and lots of burping. Finished the workout but felt like puking through the entire thing. I hope the teaspoon will work figure 4-5 grams of fat should hopefully be decent to get the epi to absorb really well.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think a tsp is enough; and I find olive oil to be easy to digest and easy on the stomach.

Crowbar

jarod86

Awards
OP u planning to add some kind of external test supp to fight the mild suppression? I was thinking what if I add dermacrine for 2 weeks just to get me across for my pct.

I'm also on week 6.

Added
-ABE

From week 3 I added;
-erase pro every other day

From week 5 I added
-tropinol XP every other day
-Sns daa caps every other day

In week 6 I have tapered OST to 20mg from 25mg.

In week 7 I will taper OST to 10-15mg

Pct in week 8 will be
-tropinol XP
-sns daa caps
-erase pro

For 3-5 weeks with an additional 2 weeks tapered down.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm also on week 6.

Added
-ABE

From week 3 I added;
-erase pro every other day

From week 5 I added
-tropinol XP every other day
-Sns daa caps every other day

In week 6 I have tapered OST to 20mg from 25mg.

In week 7 I will taper OST to 10-15mg

Pct in week 8 will be
-tropinol XP
-sns daa caps
-erase pro

For 3-5 weeks with an additional 2 weeks tapered down.
Nice, yesterday I dropped to 10mg from 20 and I feel a lot better today. I'll ride it out for 2 more weeks at 10mg cause I want my shoulder to be as close to 100% in my bulking season.

Pct:

Formeron at 2 pumps
DAA 3g
Viron 3days on 1 day off

Stierenek213

Awards
Man I agree the lethargy on ostarine is noticeable. I'm on week 6 I might taper down to 10 mg nxt week and start pct
Same here I am on day 35 of 20mg/25mg os Ostarine and lethargy started around week 3. Not a strong one but noticeable and easy to deal with. I still have 2 weeks of ostarine left at 25mg and plan on doing so without tapering down.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I was on a 4 week IML osta cycle. During cycle I did not experience any lethargy. But one week after it cycle lethargy hit me kinda hard for couple of days. Started OTC pct, along with OL strength everything is better now.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I was on a 4 week IML osta cycle. During cycle I did not experience any lethargy. But one week after it cycle lethargy hit me kinda hard for couple of days. Started OTC pct, along with OL strength everything is better now.
Sounds good, from my short experience I think the sides are very manageable. Once I complete this I'll post a complete unbiased review

tylershields

tylershields

Awards
Awesome thread so far. I just picked up this stack and have never used a sarm before. I'm trying to figure out how it want to run these but most of what I have read has been mixed opinions. Is this a stack I can jump straight into the recommended dose and then quit cold turkey after 6 weeks? I was going to work in a booster or pct as well. Any clarification would be appreciated. These products are getting a ton of positive attention can't wait to get started!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thread so far. I just picked up this stack and have never used a sarm before. I'm trying to figure out how it want to run these but most of what I have read has been mixed opinions. Is this a stack I can jump straight into the recommended dose and then quit cold turkey after 6 weeks? I was going to work in a booster or pct as well. Any clarification would be appreciated. These products are getting a ton of positive attention can't wait to get started!

I think basically the only people that should be dissapointed in Ostarine are those who expect too much from it; after all this isn't a hard core AAS/DS. I never really understood the whole pyramid dosages up at the start of a cycle, unless you're very unsure of a drug. Ostarine is fine from what I've experienced to just jump in at the Max. daily dosage you're planning on doing. I also see no reason to taper it at the end. I would, however, do a true PCT (i.e, with drugs, not over the counter).

Crowbar

tylershields

tylershields

Awards
I think basically the only people that should be dissapointed in Ostarine are those who expect too much from it; after all this isn't a hard core AAS/DS. I never really understood the whole pyramid dosages up at the start of a cycle, unless you're very unsure of a drug. Ostarine is fine from what I've experienced to just jump in at the Max. daily dosage you're planning on doing. I also see no reason to taper it at the end. I would, however, do a true PCT (i.e, with drugs, not over the counter).

Crowbar
I'll be honest I've never used a true pct. Recommendations? and when to incorporate to the stack? Thanks for playing catch up with me.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'll be honest I've never used a true pct. Recommendations? and when to incorporate to the stack? Thanks for playing catch up with me.
I like Clomid for PCT; it just seems more effective at stimulating endogenous testosterone production than Nolva. Since Ostarine is only minimally suppressive from the labs I've seen, I think you'd be fine with something like: 50mg./50/25/25 Clomid. I tend to go a little higher only because I like the ergogenic bump I get from Clomid--it temporairly increases my Test levels beyond pre-cycle values--as well as it's effects on lipid values. You'd start it the day after your last dose of Ostarine. Once a day dosing is fine.

Crowbar

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I like Clomid for PCT; it just seems more effective at stimulating endogenous testosterone production than Nolva. Since Ostarine is only minimally suppressive from the labs I've seen, I think you'd be fine with something like: 50mg./50/25/25 Clomid. I tend to go a little higher only because I like the ergogenic bump I get from Clomid--it temporairly increases my Test levels beyond pre-cycle values--as well as it's effects on lipid values. You'd start it the day after your last dose of Ostarine. Once a day dosing is fine.

Crowbar
I too like clomid for pct. I have done iml osta for 4 weeks. The first week of pct I felt totally lethargic. I did OTC pct and In a few days the boys were back. I think if u run osta for 8 weeks or longer a serm pct is recommended.

jarod86

Awards
Awesome. I too have some bursitis in the shoulder etc.

It's getting better at week 7, but by no means totally fixed.

Despite the above I'm up almost 4.5kg for this cycle. Not very much of this is fat which is also encouraging.

Are you up?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Just a little update: I took a couple of extra days off; just felt like a needed a little extra rest to recuperate and get ready for 6 weeks of hard cutting.

Today training went well; strength is up, and despite a slightly sluggish nervous system from 3 days off I felt strong and explosive. Weight and/or reps increased on all movements.

Vascularity is increasing slowly but surely. I have also cut calories from a maintenance level of about 3200Kcal, to 2600Kcal

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
P.S., If any of the Reps for OL are around, have the stores gotten the DermaFury yet? I'm waiting for a store to ship my 3 bottles, but no luck so far.

Thanks,

Crowbar

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...I'm literally just firing up my Ostar1ne / Ep1c run. Thanks for all the great suggestions Crowbar46.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...I'm literally just firing up my Ostar1ne / Ep1c run. Thanks for all the great suggestions Crowbar46.
No problem. I think you'll really enjoy this combo, especially the Epic. As I said I don't plan to ever cycle the Epic.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah, it's about to get real fun up in here!

OK, I need some opinions. I'm going to be adding DermaTrest @50mg./day + DermaFury@200mg./day (I'll be running Nolva@10mg./day to control estrogen). As I've said I will be going back to cutting (phase II), but dropping calories further, to 2600, and adding cardio and HIIT.

Given this, should I drop the Ostarine? Will the Ostarine really add anything to this stack. It seems to me that the Ostarine will be "overwhelmed" by the other hormones. Am I thinking about this correctly, or will the androgen receptor stimulation from the Ostarine add to this stack? If I do decide to drop the Ostarine I'd probably drop to 15mg. right now, add the Trest and Furaza in a few days, then drop the Ostarine to 10mg./day for the first week I'm on the Trest and Furaza, then drop the Ostarine.

So, what's everyone think?

Crowbar

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Don't you want to save the nolva for pct bro?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh Yeah, it's about to get real fun up in here!

OK, I need some opinions. I'm going to be adding DermaTrest @50mg./day + DermaFury@200mg./day (I'll be running Nolva@10mg./day to control estrogen). As I've said I will be going back to cutting (phase II), but dropping calories further, to 2600, and adding cardio and HIIT.

Given this, should I drop the Ostarine? Will the Ostarine really add anything to this stack. It seems to me that the Ostarine will be "overwhelmed" by the other hormones. Am I thinking about this correctly, or will the androgen receptor stimulation from the Ostarine add to this stack? If I do decide to drop the Ostarine I'd probably drop to 15mg. right now, add the Trest and Furaza in a few days, then drop the Ostarine to 10mg./day for the first week I'm on the Trest and Furaza, then drop the Ostarine.

So, what's everyone think?

Crowbar
SARMS compete with designers for the AR, I would not want a weaker compound running around stealing the stronger ones seat at the table so to speak. That is just my opinion on it. As far as shipping I think I saw something mentioned about Tuesday so maybe shipping tomorrow. Will ask the boss tomorrow to be sure. PM me if I don't respond with info by noon to remind me.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes i would drop the osta

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
SARMS compete with designers for the AR, I would not want a weaker compound running around stealing the stronger ones seat at the table so to speak. That is just my opinion on it. As far as shipping I think I saw something mentioned about Tuesday so maybe shipping tomorrow. Will ask the boss tomorrow to be sure. PM me if I don't respond with info by noon to remind me.
Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking. So, do you think I should pyramid the Ostarine dose down as I described above (keeping it the first week of Trest and Furaza to allow the Trest to kick in)?

P.S., the Furaza finally shipped today.

Crowbar

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Why use nolva on a cycle though?