Conqu3r experience reviews

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just scrolled the entire Olympus labs section and the only Conqu3r threads i noticed was a label dissection thread and a video review link which I watched before ordering. My order came in yesterday, and I'm going to be trying this Pre for the first time today, so I thought I'd start a thread where I can post my experience trying the product, and to anyone who has tried it out, feel free to put your comments here!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a tub from the NP sale, and I couldn't be happier I did. It doesn't have that cracked out feeling you from an overdosed stim product, which I like, and the pump I get from this a spot on. Really thought it increased my mind muscle connection as well, I could really tune in to each muscle and feel the full contraction during the motions. Truly and great product,

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just mixed my my first serving. Some minor clumping in the container, mixed up well tho no issues. Taste is great, mine is the water melon. Sippin it down now and headed to the gym.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my workout, first workout with conqu3r. I got a call from my contractor and had to rush but first impressions are solid. I did dead lifts and shoulders with some high volume bi's thrown in at the end. Pumps weren't crazy but I'm carb depleted so it's to be expected. Focus and energy are super solid, still buzzin along now. Can't wait to try it again, maybe with some PWO carbs

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and it felt a lot like pre jym but with better pumps. Hurt a lot! I'm also on epic thiugh and did 100 reps bench and 100 arnolds so yeah...

My bottle is all clumpy too, but it mixes fine. Taste is not bad. Probably better second time.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it and it felt a lot like pre jym but with better pumps. Hurt a lot! I'm also on epic thiugh and did 100 reps bench and 100 arnolds so yeah...

My bottle is all clumpy too, but it mixes fine. Taste is not bad. Probably better second time.
clumping, i believe is from the high contents of cit mal. should mix fine though :)

BoomUDown

Awards
I've been loving the Conqu3r as well. I'm usually not a big fan of fruit punch, but this is one of the mildest and good tasting fruit punches I've ever had. The powder mixes well. I've been dosing with Vitamin C and Vitamin B6. The OL product made me feel overall better during the first week of use. I've gotten a great mind connection, especially during slow and pause contractions. Pump has also been great during my high volume sets.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just had my second workout on Conqu3r. It's awesome! So amped had a great workout, could have kept going.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I had an on top of the mountain experience today with Mr Samuel Jackson. We released doves n sh*t. I blasted past old numbers today and recovered mega fast. I thanked God for being alive enough today to rock so hard. I couldnt be stopped today. I ACTUALLY checked the rack because I thought I had underweighted it....Great experience recommend yesterday. 5 outta 5 STARS

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Great taste and a great formula. Wish it had just a little less caffeine per serving, but other than that I really like it!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty sweet so far just wish maybe it had leucine and tyrosene.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great pre workout. One of my favs.

As someone else stated. Wish there was a bit less caffeine.