DermaStrength vs Str3ngth

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
So I'm looking to purchase some Ep1c and (DermaStrength or Str3ngth) to run alongside my PCT for my Ep15tane/Tr3st stack. Is there any preference between DermaStrength vs Str3ngth?

I plan on taking buying one bottle of Ep1c and taking 1 cap a day until it runs out
And either buying 1 bottle of dermastrength and taking half pump in the morning and half pump in the evening or a bottle of str3ngth (not sure how I'd dose the pills though?)

What do you all think?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Get at least two ep1c cuz it kicks in hard at four weeks imo.

From what I hear of str3ngth you need to run a long time. So if only one bottle get the pump one I guess cuz it's faster.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Get at least two ep1c cuz it kicks in hard at four weeks imo.

From what I hear of str3ngth you need to run a long time. So if only one bottle get the pump one I guess cuz it's faster.
Well at 1 pill a day of Ep1c would still be enough for over 8 weeks. Do I want to go longer than that?

And yeah, maybe I'd need two bottles of Str3ngth...

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Oh one ep1c a day I see. sorry missed that. My friend does one a day and likes it, buy I do two a day.

With the sweet np deal I got a bunch ti run in a row. No reason to cycle so far.
If you like you could always get more later I guess, but can't beat the price.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like to use oral with the TD to ramp it up to 200mg per day

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just use more of the transdermal Strength since it has better absorption?
you could also do that. The TD seems very promising, logger reviews are just now coming in so be sure to peek those. A lot of people say logs are biased but these are loggers from competing companies so they're going to be honest!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could also do that. The TD seems very promising, logger reviews are just now coming in so be sure to peek those. A lot of people say logs are biased but these are loggers from competing companies so they're going to be honest!
Agreed. If I wasn't on a tight budget I would have stocked up on DermaStrength too.....

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Alright. Well I think I'm ordering 2 bottles of Ep1c and 2 bottles of DermaStrength.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
sorry im late to the thread but, i was gonna be running a similar PCT stack, but ill be using dermatrest during my cycle. I was wondering if dermastength would still be as effectvie after a 6 week dermatrest run? just wondering if theres any down regulation on transdermals?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
sorry im late to the thread but, i was gonna be running a similar PCT stack, but ill be using dermatrest during my cycle. I was wondering if dermastength would still be as effectvie after a 6 week dermatrest run? just wondering if theres any down regulation on transdermals?
I don't think there will be any issue with using derma strength after dermatrest at all.