Nutraplanet Line Drive Sale Now Live

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 Epic Check
2 Osta Check

If it goes on until the end next week there will be much more added to the list! :)

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
2 Osta
2 Ep1c
1 Sup3r PCT
1 dermastrength
2 Conqu3r

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about the rest of the stuff?
NP does not carry hormonals, you may see one of these later on with a PH selling website as well, but this is the time to stock up on non ph's for sure.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
2 ep1c
1 sup3r pct
2 dermstr3ngth
2 conquer
I am planning on filing for bankruptcy after my next order ;)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered strength and transform. See how it works for me.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
2 osta
2 super pct

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Omg! 8 ep1c + 4 conqu3r. Great prices!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
For the items that say "buy now" does that mean they aren't in stock?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the items that say "buy now" does that mean they aren't in stock?
NP rep confirmed those items arrive tomorrow so you should be gtg

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Never tried an Olympus labs product before, I've been waiting for this sale to give it a go... Grabbed 3 ep1c, 3 transform, and one conqu3r to try that out. I was gonna get more products but less bottles, but I've had good experience with -epi and formeron already so I figure stock up on ingredients I've already had success with. Also I haven't tried a pre with amp citrate in it yet so looking forward to that

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Never tried an Olympic labs product before, I've been waiting for this sale to give it a go... Grabbed 3 ep1c, 3 transform, and one conqu3r to try that out. I was gonna get more products but less bottles, but I've had good experience with -epi and formeron already so I figure stock up on ingredients I've already had success with. Also I haven't tried a pre with amp citrate in it yet so looking forward to that
Of course you never tried an olympic labs product before...because this is olympus labs ;)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Dammit!! It's early, I'm tired, umm... Damn it

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
2 Conqu3r
2 Ep1c
1 Osta

Can't beat these prices. I wanted a lot more but then again the sale just started I may still buy more hahahahaha

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
I bought 1 Ep1c and one Conqu3r. Was going to buy an Osta to extend my current run but it was sold out. Going to finish Osta and start ep1c after. Can't wait.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 1 Ep1c and one Conqu3r. Was going to buy an Osta to extend my current run but it was sold out. Going to finish Osta and start ep1c after. Can't wait.
nothing is sold out, they have more on the way

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sale is good till end of Aug.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Since the sale is good until the end of August.

I just stuck with

1x Ep1c
1x DermaStrength.

Probably get more later.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Sweet got some friends to pick up bottles of ep1c to try so hopefully they can order more after

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Picked up a bottle of epic and transform. Great pricing fellas. The past 8 weeks I've been running follidrone and formeron and have had great results. Can't wait to compare the two.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'm hearing a lot off people already receiving there orders that were placed on Monday even late Monday. I placed mine early Monday and mine still says pending. Any ideas? Or just my luck? Lol

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm hearing a lot off people already receiving there orders that were placed on Monday even late Monday. I placed mine early Monday and mine still says pending. Any ideas? Or just my luck? Lol
What'd ya order? I think I remember someone saying DermaStr3ngth wasn't technically in stock yet, but it would be there this week.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I placed my order on Tuesday for Ep1c and DermaStrength and a few other things and I just got a notification that it was shipped today.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I placed monday night and mine comes sat

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered Conqu3r x2, ep1c X2, and Osta. Ordered on Monday around 10 am pacific time and just checked again still says pending.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ordered Conqu3r x2, ep1c X2, and Osta. Ordered on Monday around 10 am pacific time and just checked again still says pending.
I would definitley follow up with NP seems like a billing/shipping or compliance issue but thats just my guess

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
This is how much I love ep1c!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh1t^^^^ makes my 3 bottle order look lame. I assume you've tried it?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm on week 6. I spent more last time so had to get on the sale haha

Now that the endurance between sets is increased I don't want to workout without it!
I get so much more work in now. The pumps and vascularity came quick, but this took longer to kick in.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Reminder to get stuff before the month ends! I just placed my third order ha
Had to get super pcts, ar1macares, eliminates, and 3 more dermastr3ngths

Also super pct/ar1macare question: just ordered some, but I see it has zma in it and recommends 3 times a day. Wouldn't it be better to take at night with the sleep edfects? Ir is it not a strong enough dose to make me sleepy?