VOTE: YES OR NO REGARDING LEAKING TD'S

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only feasible solution for the leaking td's is to seal the aluminum bottles with a ribbed lid and include the pumps via a shrink band and as a separate accessory. This would seal the bottles completely so there'd be no leakage. I know a lot of you will love the idea but I just wanted to hear it from you all before actually implementing it.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only feasible solution for the leaking td's is to seal the aluminum bottles with a ribbed lid and include the pumps via a shrink band and as a separate accessory. This would seal the bottles completely so there'd be no leakage. I know a lot of you will love the idea but I just wanted to hear it from you all before actually implementing it.
Yes, please do, my second bottle (replacement) just arrived and about a third has leaked out, my first bottle was empty.Capping the bottle with a lid will solve the problem.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please do, my second bottle (replacement) just arrived and about a third has leaked out, my first bottle was empty.Capping the bottle with a lid will solve the problem.
That's a pretty serious problem if you ask me...hope they do something for you because that's insane if that's true. These TD's aren't cheap

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a pretty serious problem if you ask me...hope they do something for you because that's insane if that's true. These TD's aren't cheap
we have been replacing. anyways we will make the change

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I lost about half of a dermastrength during my travels cause of this.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can I find dermastrength?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I find dermastrength?
most retailers should have it. Amazing product.

Anyways we will implement this starting August and it should start being shipped by the end of August in this fashion, till then it'll be the regular bottles

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm. I thought it felt light when i got it. I will monitor how much I get out if this bottle. Im getting some...residue i guess from around the stem where it goes into the bottle. I can post pics. I should probably stop throwing it into my gym bag when heading to work.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it was true, have photos and paper trail. Retailer was good and replaced first bottle but replacement still leaked.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm. I thought it felt light when i got it. I will monitor how much I get out if this bottle. Im getting some...residue i guess from around the stem where it goes into the bottle. I can post pics. I should probably stop throwing it into my gym bag when heading to work.
bottles are oversized to begin with , ex dtrest is 60ml in a 120ml bottle

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I say do it. I'm pretty sure I've lost like 10mL to leakage. Sucks.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh, we're doing it!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Saw this thread and got worried, so went and checked my dermals. Sure enough, there was some leakage as evident from the top of the pump. My question is how much? My bottles are a little less than halfway full. How full is the bottle supposed to be?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw this thread and got worried, so went and checked my dermals. Sure enough, there was some leakage as evident from the top of the pump. My question is how much? My bottles are a little less than halfway full. How full is the bottle supposed to be?
If they didn't leak in transit then they're fine. Transform is 180 ml in what seems to be 250+ml bottle. Dtrest and strength are 60ml in a 120ml bottle, tren is 90ml in a 120ml bottle.

Borty

Awards
this will be great. I've lost some product during shipping.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Just received a 1/3 filled bottle of transform. Retailer is replacing but please fix the bottle.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
wow, I was looking to pick up 3 bottles of Dermafury while it was on sale, but I'm having second thoughts now because of the leaking bottles.

Crowbar

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
wow, I was looking to pick up 3 bottles of Dermafury while it was on sale, but I'm having second thoughts now because of the leaking bottles. Crowbar
No need to worry pick it up. They all have caps now. Just got transform and strength in with caps and obvious difference from the last ones I received. Glad they implemented this

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
No need to worry pick it up. They all have caps now. Just got transform and strength in with caps and obvious difference from the last ones I received. Glad they implemented this
Great news!

By the way, how high can or should you run the DermaFury?

Thanks,

Crowbar

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news!

By the way, how high can or should you run the DermaFury?

Thanks,

Crowbar
It's a new item so we'll have to see on the dosing and Dermafury will most definitely have the new packaging model.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Are the new bottles in at nutriverse yet? I want to order more dermatrest but not until they have the new bottles

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the new bottles in at nutriverse yet? I want to order more dermatrest but not until they have the new bottles
Yes they have the new packaging. The old packaging no longer exists or shouldn't exist unless other retailers still have some.