PCT for Trest

Lamik81

Awards
I've been running trestoderm for 3 weeks at 1 1/2 pumps or 150mg ED. I have almost everything under the sun for PCT, including SERMs. What would a suggested PCT look like for Trest? I haven't been running any AI and no problems so far. Initially felt amazing but now starting to feel lethargic and not as horny.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd run EP1C, SUP3R PCT, SERM, + DAA . If you want to bridge in to a new cycle perhaps do a OSTA/EP1C stack for 8 weeks

drderp

Awards
I ran Clomid for my last cycle of Tr3n and Tr3st. I added in nolva at about week 2 and started to develop gyno in one of my nips literally 2 days after Nolva. Dropped the Nolva and everything was fine. This cycle I've run low dose Letro and Prami the whole cycle and have had no estrogen sides. (Currently running 90mg DermaTren and 100mg DermaTrest)

I'd stick to Super PCT, DAA and Clomid personally. Throw in EPIC too, like OL said. That's what I'm doing when I PCT here in about 8 weeks.

Lamik81

Awards
Thanks for the advice, since I've been running only Trest should I still PCT the same length I was on cycle? If someone ran it 6 weeks you wouldn't think they'd need a 6 week PCT right? Just futures it's was fairly mild at best and I've only been on for about 14 days.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trest is super suppressive so i'd still pct for 4 weeks with a SERM at least. Meanwhile do SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/2/2/1 and have EP1C or DS in there to maintain gains. With such a short cycle I'd try to pct then bridge in to next cycle.