Dermatren and Dermatrest Cutting log!

TeamAsylum86

Awards
Hey guys this is my first topic post over here! I'm fresh off of a cycle of Celtic labs m1t oxime and let me tell you guys first off, that compound is amazing! At 40mg a day it'll hive you guys great strength gains and steady clean mass gains! I gained 15lbs and I looked hard the whole time! Its a very good feel good compound! It give you a feel good euphoria and you just feel like you wanna get **** done! Here is my log for all who give a f*@#
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/83477-m1t-oxime-log/

The cycle layout:
60mg of Dermatren
100mg of Dermatrest
90mg of Tr3n

Supports:
Ageis
Talos

AI:
Anaztrazolo

Pct:
Torem
Daa
Horny goat weed

This cycle is a bridge from the m1t oxime and my goal is to cut and get below 10% 8% being ideal! Maybe I'll put on some mass as well and keep the strength gains coming! So far I'm two days in and I feel great and I keep having PRs. I love the TD formula OL! And I love how high the concentration is! Keep bringing new products out to us!

TeamAsylum86

Awards
I might get some tr3st too from you guys! Funds depending! It'd be a great PW for this cycle! I'm also anxious to try your guys pre workout product!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

TeamAsylum86

Awards
Well I'm a few days in and I'm already noticing I'm sweating more! And I feel pretty good! I was sweating a lot more than normal at the gym yesterday but I set a new PR on cable rows. 270lbs for 8 reps!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds great man, these td's are gonna do you right!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.....enjoy your cycle:)

TeamAsylum86

Awards
Definitely noticing more vascularity in my arms! I'm still sweating a lot more than normal! My energy in the gym is great!

TeamAsylum86

Awards
I really love how fast these TD's dry and smell!! It's a super easy application!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long will you run for? 6 weeks?

TeamAsylum86

Awards
I want to buy some more dermatren but the funds are low for now! So when I get paid I'm hoping to get more to up the TD dosage to 90mg a day plus 90 oral! That'd be an amazing dosage!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to buy some more dermatren but the funds are low for now! So when I get paid I'm hoping to get more to up the TD dosage to 90mg a day plus 90 oral! That'd be an amazing dosage!
yeah 180 mg will be gains on gains.

TeamAsylum86

Awards
Okay guys I did chest today! I was 18h fasted as well!! Today's workout was great! I started with incline db press 4 sets dropset . I set a new PR with 110's 10x! I did that for 4 sets and I dropped the weight about 30 lbs for the drop! I then moved onto the decline bb press! I did 2 sets of regular with 225 and then I did two sets(4 reps) of negatives with 150lbs. I then did flat bench with 90's for 8 reps for 3 sets and these were drop sets also. I then did 3 sets triple drop sets of cable fly's starting at 90lbs then to 75 then to 65lbs! That was the workout today! I felt great and energized all day! I'm starting to feel the teen kick in now and its going to be a great ride!
NOTE:
I'm looking leaner now in the upper body now! Progress progress progress!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys I did chest today! I was 18h fasted as well!! Today's workout was great! I started with incline db press 4 sets dropset . I set a new PR with 110's 10x! I did that for 4 sets and I dropped the weight about 30 lbs for the drop! I then moved onto the decline bb press! I did 2 sets of regular with 225 and then I did two sets(4 reps) of negatives with 150lbs. I then did flat bench with 90's for 8 reps for 3 sets and these were drop sets also. I then did 3 sets triple drop sets of cable fly's starting at 90lbs then to 75 then to 65lbs! That was the workout today! I felt great and energized all day! I'm starting to feel the teen kick in now and its going to be a great ride! NOTE: I'm looking leaner now in the upper body now! Progress progress progress!!
110s for incline is impressive, nice numbers

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work man and good log so far. Plan on posting up any pics so we can see the difference the cycle made?

TeamAsylum86

Awards
Yeah I'll post up some pics at the end for everyone!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great this should be a good run for you.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you fasting because of the holy month or for some other reason? Thats great determination if so man.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys this is my first topic post over here! I'm fresh off of a cycle of Celtic labs m1t oxime and let me tell you guys first off, that compound is amazing! At 40mg a day it'll hive you guys great strength gains and steady clean mass gains! I gained 15lbs and I looked hard the whole time! Its a very good feel good compound! It give you a feel good euphoria and you just feel like you wanna get **** done! Here is my log for all who give a f*@#
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/83477-m1t-oxime-log/

The cycle layout:
60mg of Dermatren
100mg of Dermatrest
90mg of Tr3n

Supports:
Ageis
Talos

AI:
Anaztrazolo

Pct:
Torem
Daa
Horny goat weed

This cycle is a bridge from the m1t oxime and my goal is to cut and get below 10% 8% being ideal! Maybe I'll put on some mass as well and keep the strength gains coming! So far I'm two days in and I feel great and I keep having PRs. I love the TD formula OL! And I love how high the concentration is! Keep bringing new products out to us!
Thats a great looking cycle bud! I love transdermal. Its so instant. Having an issue, its an easy fix. I look forward to your experience!!

TeamAsylum86

Awards
Question for all. Should I add some t3 to this cycle to help even further aid in the cutting process? I'd dose it 50-75mcg a day!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for all. Should I add some t3 to this cycle to help even further aid in the cutting process? I'd dose it 50-75mcg a day!
You will probably get several conflicting answers on this, as some people are fans, others despise T3. Personally, I like the idea of low dose T3 on cycle. I theorize that since it regulates metabolism, in theory it should speed up protein synthesis as well and actually help with muscle growth in that aspect. I wouldn't go over 50mcg/day though. Just my 2 cents.