Small problem

Bill6191

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm hoping someone can help me out.. Just got my order in of dermatrest and was really looking forward to the cycle, but when I got the package over half of the bottle spilled in the box, the cap wasn't fully on. I bought it from one of their retailers but I won't name them, I've tried to contact the retailer and olympus labs but haven't heard anything.. Any advice?

drderp

Awards
my DermaTREN was only half full, from Nutriverse, not entirely sure if that's how it's supposed to be or not. I emailed them last week and didn't get a response, so I asked in another thread.

Bill6191

Awards
I mean I figured it wouldn't be a completely full bottle, but mine is damn near empty and most of it is stained and spilt in the box it was shipped from. I'm just hoping I can get a new bottle

drderp

Awards
Mine didn't have any residue in the padded envelope, can't help you there bro. OL reps are pretty active on this board, I'm sure you'll get a response.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,
I'm hoping someone can help me out.. Just got my order in of dermatrest and was really looking forward to the cycle, but when I got the package over half of the bottle spilled in the box, the cap wasn't fully on. I bought it from one of their retailers but I won't name them, I've tried to contact the retailer and olympus labs but haven't heard anything.. Any advice?
was the bottle damaged in transit and is there clear evidence of it spilling? If so email the retailer and they will replace it for you.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my DermaTREN was only half full, from Nutriverse, not entirely sure if that's how it's supposed to be or not. I emailed them last week and didn't get a response, so I asked in another thread.
DermaTREN is 90 ml in a 120+ml bottle , if it wasnt damaged in transit then its good to go.

drderp

Awards
I figured as much, just figured I'd ask. Didn't really feel like pumping it all out and measuring it with a 3ml syringe :p

Bill6191

Awards
was the bottle damaged in transit and is there clear evidence of it spilling? If so email the retailer and they will replace it for you.

There isn't any visable damage, but it leaked out where the cap meets the bottle, there are stains in the box and some kind of residue formed, along with the other products I bought are covered in the liquid... It spilt so much I could smell it from outside the box.. I did email the retailer and have got nothing back yet.... Thank you for the quick response

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There isn't any visable damage, but it leaked out where the cap meets the bottle, there are stains in the box and some kind of residue formed, along with the other products I bought are covered in the liquid... It spilt so much I could smell it from outside the box.. I did email the retailer and have got nothing back yet.... Thank you for the quick response
If it leaked its damaged. what sort of wrapping did it come in?

Bill6191

Awards
If it leaked its damaged. what sort of wrapping did it come in?
3 bottles in a cardboard box with a sheet of brown paper on top of it, wasn't tight or secure, tons of room for it to crash around in the box... Is there a way to send you pictures?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 bottles in a cardboard box with a sheet of brown paper on top of it, wasn't tight or secure, tons of room for it to crash around in the box... Is there a way to send you pictures?
If the retailer does not cooperate we can take this up privately, give it some time. You could always PM me if things do not work out with them.

Bill6191

Awards
If the retailer does not cooperate we can take this up privately, give it some time. You could always PM me if things do not work out with them.
Sounds good, I'll give it a couple days, I'm in no big rush, and if after a few days I get nothing I'll shoot you a pm.... Thanks again for the help

Bill6191

Awards
Problem resolved, the company got ahold of me and took care of the problem with great customer service, cant wait to give this stuff a run.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Problem resolved, the company got ahold of me and took care of the problem with great customer service, cant wait to give this stuff a run.
Awesome...hope it comes in soon(and in good shape)

Lamik81

Awards
I had the same issue after having three bottles shipped to me. I ordered mine from Nutri-Verse and I thought the issue was there problem but Max stayed right on top of it and mailed me out some more and again they leaked all over. It's not the retailers it's the bottle that OL chose for the Trest that is absolutely horrible. It leaks, that's obvious, but in addition a half squirt twice a day is the dosage and that means there's no way to secure the bottle for travel. I've used OL for a long time and not dogging them at all but the bottle is **** and they should swap it out!! Get a squirted that a full squirt is the dosage and that way u know what you are applying. At this point I have no idea if I'm running 100mg or 200 mg a day. Plus I travel for work and haven't figured out away to secure it from leaking. FML

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the same issue after having three bottles shipped to me. I ordered mine from Nutri-Verse and I thought the issue was there problem but Max stayed right on top of it and mailed me out some more and again they leaked all over. It's not the retailers it's the bottle that OL chose for the Trest that is absolutely horrible. It leaks, that's obvious, but in addition a half squirt twice a day is the dosage and that means there's no way to secure the bottle for travel. I've used OL for a long time and not dogging them at all but the bottle is **** and they should swap it out!! Get a squirted that a full squirt is the dosage and that way u know what you are applying. At this point I have no idea if I'm running 100mg or 200 mg a day. Plus I travel for work and haven't figured out away to secure it from leaking. FML
no company does a 1ml per pumpand this was our best option. get a dropper to measure accurately, most like the convenience of the pump

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my bottle last week (Dermatrest), packet saturated, bottle empty. no damage to bottle, cap tight. Took photos, sent to retailer who sorted out a new bottle.
Big thanks to retailer who sorted this. I hope next bottle does not leak

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Just got my OL products, little bit of leak from dermatrest nothing from the rest,
It sounds full when i shake it but also sounds a lot thinner then transform and dermastrength ?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my OL products, little bit of leak from dermatrest nothing from the rest,
It sounds full when i shake it but also sounds a lot thinner then transform and dermastrength ?
ds and dt are 60ml transform is 180ml

Wolverines22

Awards
Mine didn't come with a pump. So do I just try to measure it out with a syringe? I asked in another thread only because I'm very anxious to start. Got dermafury and dermatren

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine didn't come with a pump. So do I just try to measure it out with a syringe? I asked in another thread only because I'm very anxious to start. Got dermafury and dermatren
No pump? Strange...

Syringe works perfectly, that's a good option.

bigead

bigead

Awards
I received a bottle of dermatrest today from a vendor that had the pump installed and it had leaked product all over and took part of the label off the bottle. I received a bottle from nutriverse ol's outlet last week via ebay and it had a cap on it and didn't leak. Production change? Hopefully the vendor will straighten it out, not sure why it was shipped like that in the first place.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received a bottle of dermatrest today from a vendor that had the pump installed and it had leaked product all over and took part of the label off the bottle. I received a bottle from nutriverse ol's outlet last week via ebay and it had a cap on it and didn't leak. Production change? Hopefully the vendor will straighten it out, not sure why it was shipped like that in the first place.
It'll be sorted out Orbit is at the Olympia, you can email me [email protected] for a replacement.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
np man, we always take care of our customers