Transdermal Tr3st

Jymphene

Awards
My question is how hepatoxic is transdermal tr3st vs oral administration of this compound. I will be starting my cycle next week and would love to throw in some msten. Of course want to weigh out my risk to benefit ratio of stacking these compounds.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biggest difference comes from dosages. You'd need less TD version than you'd need oral version. Smaller amount of active compound has to go through your liver.

Lamik81

Awards
So what is everyone running the Trestoderm at? 100? 150? ED I'm having issue with the nozzle giving more than half a squirt and I'm guessing I'm running 150 or so a day.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what is everyone running the Trestoderm at? 100? 150? ED I'm having issue with the nozzle giving more than half a squirt and I'm guessing I'm running 150 or so a day.
I think you may be one of the few who may benefit from the dropper to measure accurately.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Were can you find the dropper and would 50mg of TDtr3st Ed stacked with Halodrol 75 mg ED be enough? And can you run tr3st for 7weeks?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Were can you find the dropper and would 50mg of TDtr3st Ed stacked with Halodrol 75 mg ED be enough? And can you run tr3st for 7weeks?
I'm using an oral syringe from cvs but a dropper would be better

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'll be honest, I don't like the pumps as you simply can't accurately gauge the dosage that way. I think everyone should use a dropper or oral syringe

Crowbar