edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EP1C by Olympus Labs

ep1c ingredients.jpg

ep1c bottle.jpg

If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present EP1C.

It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod.

It features 60 capsules, each capsule containing 300mg of (-)-Epicatechin; an unheard of feat. EP1C gives you 18g of (-)-Epicatechin per bottle, at an unbeatable value!
(-)-Epicatechin is an action packed ingredient engineered to sculpt your body to the level of a demigod’s. It’s the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones.

EP1C can be used all year round, during a ph cycle, and would make the perfect addition to any PCT protocol regimen. (-)-Epicatechin the active in EP1C is more than just a myostatin inhibitor but something so much more!

EP1C Benefits:
-Myostatin Inhibition
-Increased Strength
-Increased Follistatin
-Decreases LDL Cholesterol and Inflammation
-Increases in Stamina and Angiogenesis

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.

(-)-Epicatechin is a potent compound and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

EP1C will provide:
Extreme Strength Gains
Myostatin Inhibition
Extreme Power
Crush Plateaus

What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been waiting for this!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Going to be another big seller for sure

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man you guys are expanding your product line like a fat guy expanding his waist at a buffet! So much neat stuff coming out!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Would love to grab this up when is it going on presale?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Also side note. . . . your guys bottles are freaking sweet looking!! I'll be keeping an eye out for when this drops.

-Matt

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also side note. . . . your guys bottles are freaking sweet looking!! I'll be keeping an eye out for when this drops.-Matt
I agree!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man psyched about this. I preordered some dermastrength already and have been waiting for this as well.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, this looks good... going on my list of possible (-)epi products to buy in the fall :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be watching but I'm still highly skeptical of this ingredient.
Hell, even I am a bit skeptical because I haven't personally tried it yet. Feedback seems amazing though. I'll give it a go in few weeks for sure - I'll use it during the cycle.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 17 of an epicatechin product give or take a day or two. I have no affiliations with any company or any skin in the supplement game FYI. It's been a decent two weeks, a little endurance increase and some strength increase. Nothing out of the ordinary that couldn't be written off to variance or placebo though. Then today came. I did legs and repped out poundages that I usually struggle with. I also bested 2 previous prs. I had aton of volume in the workout as well with no problem, I wanted to keep going but ran out of stuff to do that made sense. Idk if any of you have worked out while taking prescription adderall, but the endurance is similar to that, and the strength increase...idk what to compare that to as I've never run ph/ds/AAS. I'd love feedback from someone who has so I can get an idea of how epicatechin compares to some less natural alternatives. Hopefully today wasn't a fluke, because it was pretty cool.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like skepticism, how about you logging it?
I'm damn near ready to order this chit using that discount code you guys have in your FAQ thread for the stuff. LoL. Such a good price...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm damn near ready to order this chit using that discount code you guys have in your FAQ thread for the stuff. LoL. Such a good price...
There isn't a discount code or presale for EP1C yet but it will be the best valued epicatechin product on the market even without the discount incentives, with the presale we're just talking about a 'steal'. 300 mg of epicatechin per cap and 18 g of the active per bottle.

Reactions: mw1

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There isn't a discount code or presale for EP1C yet but it will be the best valued epicatechin product on the market even without the discount incentives, with the presale we're just talking about a 'steal'. 300 mg of epicatechin per cap and 18 g of the active per bottle.
I was talking about the dermal laxo, LoL. Wrong thread, I was jumping around tabs. BWAH HA HA HA. My bad!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was talking about the dermal laxo, LoL. Wrong thread, I was jumping around tabs. BWAH HA HA HA. My bad!
thats another great steal atm as well!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
How much longer for epic. I am on my second bottle of follidrone and looking to switch to epic..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for pre-sale!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Placed my order!!

jhbmore

Awards
I used the chat function on nutriverse and guy named MAX gave me a code. Not sure if I am allowed to post it here

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
49.99 for an intro price; seems pretty steep IMO!
Well I told myself if it was $35 or under I had to order two bottles... I was hoping it would be lol. BUT Its still not a bad price though. Olympus is extremely competitive in their pricing. Also, this ingredient is extremely expensive according to the owner of another company

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use discount code EP1C15 to get 15% off at Nutriverse! And take advantage of bulk buy discounts too!

Reactions: mw1
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got me two bottles

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if ima take 1 or 2 caps.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if ima take 1 or 2 caps.
I'd start it at 1 and up it if you feel that 1 is not enough.I know I'll go crazy and dose it at 3 caps/day, lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd start it at 1 and up it if you feel that 1 is not enough.I know I'll go crazy and dose it at 3 caps/day, lol.
Nah I ran Epi before. From competitor. I loved it an ran it about 400mg didn't feel a difference when I highered it. Yours is 300mg so if double dose that's 600mg.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
49.99 for an intro price; seems pretty steep IMO!
Theres 18g of epicatechin in there. There's 4.5g in massterone @ 27.87 . 18 / 4.5 = 4. 27.87 * 4 = 111.48

If you bought 5 bottles of ep1c you get 30% off. That's 34.99 each..

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Theres 18g of epicatechin in there. There's 4.5g in massterone @ 27.87 . 18 / 4.5 = 4. 27.87 * 4 = 111.48

If you bought 5 bottles of ep1c you get 30% off. That's 34.99 each..
oooooo... BURRRRNNNNNN

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres 18g of epicatechin in there. There's 4.5g in massterone @ 27.87 . 18 / 4.5 = 4. 27.87 * 4 = 111.48 If you bought 5 bottles of ep1c you get 30% off. That's 34.99 each..
I agree here. I mean numbers don't lie women do lol

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I bought two bottles. . . . pumped to see what a higher dose of this ingredient will do as a standalone.

Hurry up July 3rd!! :)

-Matt