Q and A for Olympus labs OSTAR1NE

Page 2 of 20 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Is it better to dose 25mg once a day or with a meal or 3 times a day with meals?
    Once a day is fine. Very long half life(24hours)
    OLYMPUS UK REP

2. I have a few more questions.
    How long can or should ostarine be run of your on TRT?
    Is it ok to run ECA with Ostarine?
    •   

3. Sorry for the double post, my app locked up.
    Last edited by 89coupe; 07-11-2014 at 11:10 AM.

4. You can run ECA with Osta, but Albuterol will be better and might offset some of the cholesterol related sides.

Bought this during the sale and plan on running a 6 week 10-15mg "therapeutic" dose to see if it will heal some achy joints and tendons.

Probably will still use Nolva at 10mg for a few weeks after just as a precaution.

5. Thanks for the info, but how bad are the cholesterol sides and how does albuterol help?
    •   

6. I like Osta at 25mg for 6-8 weeks. It can lower both cholesterols but shouldn't to a dangerous level.

Albuterol has been shown to lower LDL(bad cholesterol) and raise HDL(good cholesterol). I've never looked into what it does to lower and raise them though.

7. I liked dosing my osta 10mg morning 10 mg 6-8 hours later ( an hour preWO) Used osta two times.
    4 weeks 20mg morning And 5 weeks with split dose and the split dose was better for me

And 4 weeks was just a bit short, seems like it takes some time to kick in

Just my preference

8. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    I liked dosing my osta 10mg morning 10 mg 6-8 hours later ( an hour preWO) Used osta two times.
    4 weeks 20mg morning And 5 weeks with split dose and the split dose was better for me

Just my preference
    Did you notice less suppression with a split dose?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    I liked dosing my osta 10mg morning 10 mg 6-8 hours later ( an hour preWO) Used osta two times.

Just my preference
    Better for you how exactly?

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Did you notice less suppression with a split dose?
    No, i did not notice much in that regard

I felt better pump and strength in the gym with a dose closer to WO

11. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post

No, i did not notice much in that regard

I felt better pump and strength in the gym with a dose closer to WO
    In the name of science, I'll give that a go some time.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    In the name of science, I'll give that a go some time.
    ! Great you should try it, even though the life time of a drug might be 24 hours there might also be a peak close to the dosing or something , one can speculate many things but only find out be testing it

13. Hmmm....interesting. I've done some research on this and I too, would like to try it at some point. Right now I'm running Iron Legion XI-KT, so would it be okay to run ostar1ne behind it or should I wait like 3-4 weeks before starting? Thanks!

14. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Hmmm....interesting. I've done some research on this and I too, would like to try it at some point. Right now I'm running Iron Legion XI-KT, so would it be okay to run ostar1ne behind it or should I wait like 3-4 weeks before starting? Thanks!
    You could run OSTAR1NE right after it (or even stack it with XI-KT) but I'd recommend to do some kind of PCT after that.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

15. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    You could run OSTAR1NE right after it (or even stack it with XI-KT) but I'd recommend to do some kind of PCT after that.
    Okay, thanks!

16. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Okay, thanks!
    I'd wait 4 weeks post pct of 11-kt. I'm only in week 2, but I'm going to give myself a full pct and wait before jumping into osta. It's not smart. Some of the guys here are on 365.

17. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It should be available at JW really soon.

I'd do 25mg/day until the bottle is empty so 6-7 weeks.

SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 should be enough for PCT. You could throw in low dose of Nolva (10mg/day) or Clomdi (12.5-25mg/day) for 2-3 weeks if you want.
    Great I got my bottle today! Still wondering a bit what the gains will be, after all basically all compounds sold promise "extreme muscle and strenght gains" lol

I am 41 years, 5.9 and 185lbs with around 16% bodyfat. My maintenance is around 2500 kcal. I do not want to use Ostarine for bulking since my goal is to replace fat lbs with lean muscle mass. I normally gain easily but it will be with fat increase, when I cut I loose the fat but as well all the hard gained muscle, and I mean I loose all the hard gained muscle... so I have not been making much progress the last years. So now I want to loose fat and keep the muscle, after which i can (clean)bulk again.

If I would take 25mg a day for 6 weeks and stick to my 2500 kcal maintenance. Would it be realistic that I remain 185lbs but with 14% instead of 16% so basically having replaced 3,5lbs of fat with 3,5lbs of lean muscle?

Are there any users who can let me know what they gained but include critical information like change in bodyfat so you can actually calculate the real muscle gain?
    I have no need for limited information like "I gained 10 lbs with ostarine", maybe it is in majority fat.. I can do the same without any compounds easily! Thanks!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Stierenek213 View Post
    Great I got my bottle today! Still wondering a bit what the gains will be, after all basically all compounds sold promise "extreme muscle and strenght gains" lol

I am 41 years, 5.9 and 175lbs with around 16% bodyfat. My maintenance is around 2500 kcal. I do not want to use Ostarine for bulking since my goal is to replace fat lbs with lean muscle mass. I normally gain easily but it will be with fat increase, when I cut I loose the fat but as well all the hard gained muscle, and I mean I loose all the hard gained muscle... so I have not been making much progress the last years. So now I want to loose fat and keep the muscle, after which i can (clean)bulk again.

If I would take 25mg a day for 6 weeks and stick to my 2500 kcal maintenance. Would it be realistic that I remain 175lbs but with 14% instead of 16% so basically having replaced 3,5lbs of fat with 3,5lbs of lean muscle?

Are there any users who can let me know what they gained but include critical information like change in bodyfat so you can actually calculate the real muscle gain?
    I have no need for limited information like "I gained 10 lbs with ostarine", maybe it is in majority fat.. I can do the same without any compounds easily! Thanks!
    Your goal sounds very realistic if your diet is good. Ostarine is perfect for recomping.

19. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Your goal sounds very realistic if your diet is good. Ostarine is perfect for recomping.
    Thanks, diet is perfect I will make sure of that. So with 25mg it will be suppressive bit without a shutdown? so no lethargy or libido probs after some weeks? If not would 15mg or 20mg be better to avoid a full shutdown? I prefer to only have shutdowns for when I will pin test-E and make serious gains, but first I will need to drop my bodyfat so thats why I am taking a cycle of Ostarine first.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Stierenek213 View Post
    Thanks, diet is perfect I will make sure of that. So with 25mg it will be suppressive bit without a shutdown? so no lethargy or libido probs after some weeks? If not would 15mg or 20mg be better to avoid a full shutdown? I prefer to only have shutdowns for when I will pin test-E and make serious gains, but first I will need to drop my bodyfat so thats why I am taking a cycle of Ostarine first.
    It's slightly suppressive but OTC PCT should be enough. Sides like lethargy and loss of libido vary from person to person.

21. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It's slightly suppressive but OTC PCT should be enough. Sides like lethargy and loss of libido vary from person to person.
    Okay, I know it is difficult since it is depening by person but I have read many reports of shrinking nuts on epistane (which is more suppressive than testosteron), I have not seen such reports for Ostarine but curious if it can happen. Slightly suppressive does not sound like you can expect to get shrinking nuts from Ostarine so I guess we are safe in that area?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Stierenek213 View Post
    Okay, I know it is difficult since it is depening by person but I have read many reports of shrinking nuts on epistane (which is more suppressive than testosteron), I have not seen such reports for Ostarine but curious if it can happen. Slightly suppressive does not sound like you can expect to get shrinking nuts from Ostarine so I guess we are safe in that area?
    I wouldn't expect that - hell, I've been on compounds like testosterone, trestolone, M1T and dianabol-hydrazone for 2.5 months now and haven't noticed any nut shrinkage so far.

23. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I wouldn't expect that - hell, I've been on compounds like testosterone, trestolone, M1T and dianabol-hydrazone for 2.5 months now and haven't noticed any nut shrinkage so far.
    Haha better use some HCG then! Thanks a lot much appreciated!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Stierenek213 View Post
    My longest osta was 5 weeks at 20mg ED
    No shrinking, but week 5 i was more tired then usually but not "on cycle lethergy" just a little tired. And a nice recomp effect took some time for me to feel it so next time i use it will be 6 weeks and se if i get the tired feeling agian or if it was outside stress or something

25. Never experienced any sort of shrinkages with osta. Even at 30mg.

No lethargy either.

OCT PCT worked every time
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Yesterday, 03:15 PM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 619