Q and A for Olympus labs OSTAR1NE

Page 19 of 20 First ... 17181920 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    I'm 21 and started working out 8 months ago. Thanks for the advice.
    Ok I'd get on it now then hehe
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    After only 8 months of training? I'd take advantage of them natty gains first... so much potential left
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I'm sure this is sarcasm

8 months is nothing, your body should respond very well to any training style very quickly. I'd wait 2 to 3 years at least, maybe look at natural anabolic first before going hormonal.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

4. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    After only 8 months of training? I'd take advantage of them natty gains first... so much potential left
    Yeah sorry I was being an ass. I agree with you that's it a bit too early.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I'm sure this is sarcasm

8 months is nothing, your body should respond very well to any training style very quickly. I'd wait 2 to 3 years at least, maybe look at natural anabolic first before going hormonal.

5. Yeah, I have to agree with the guys who say wait. You can probably still take advantage of newbie gains at 8 months, so run with that as long as you can. Also, in my opinion, 21 is a little young to start with hormonals. Sure, there are guys who start at that age (or even younger), but I'd wait a few years, give your body a chance to fully develop your endocrine system on its own, before diving into anything hormonal. There will be plenty of time to play with hormonal supplements later.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com
    •   

6. Safety profile?

7. Yo I have osta, rad, and gharine. Which should I combine for a cut? Dosage? Thx
    Conqu3r, V1tality, High Volume, Osta, Ghar1ne, Amino IV, Orange TRIad, Pro-Jym

8. Quote Originally Posted by Contaygious View Post
    Yo I have osta, rad, and gharine. Which should I combine for a cut? Dosage? Thx
    I would use Ostarine for a cut and possibly Gharine. The GH boost will improve body composition. But be aware of bloat and water retention. It would possibly make it more difficult to visually gauge progress while cutting but will subside after usage. Radarine is pretty much best suited for bulking.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

9. Thx doing 25 osta and the 10mg gar, then 20, 30 later. Also potassium for the bloat.

I do not need cycle support right? Usually i take arimicare pro with more complicated cycles...i have elminate too if needed.
    Conqu3r, V1tality, High Volume, Osta, Ghar1ne, Amino IV, Orange TRIad, Pro-Jym

10. Olympus Labs: Ostarine. Honestly now. Is it just BS, underdosed or tainted with some milder PH? I've read a LOT of different reviews on it and many people claim SARMS in capsule form is just utter bs.

Still I have a bottle from a UK-site. Just wondering if it's legit.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jerrypinner View Post
    Olympus Labs: Ostarine. Honestly now. Is it just BS, underdosed or tainted with some milder PH? I've read a LOT of different reviews on it and many people claim SARMS in capsule form is just utter bs.

Still I have a bottle from a UK-site. Just wondering if it's legit.
    It is absolutely legit providing you purchased it from an approved 3rd party OL vendor. I have a feeling you've been duped by the anti-capsule SARM propaganda from other boards with a vested interest in discrediting those that produce capsules SARMs. There is no bio-availability issue with Ostarine so why would it only be effective only if swallowed in a liquid versus a capsule? Ask around on non-biased boards such as this one and you will get honest anecdotal feedback on results.

12. Product via Predator-N********. Hope that's a legit source.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jerrypinner View Post
    Product via Predator-N********. Hope that's a legit source.
    Yes it is. Also Predator is an AM sponsor now so can speak freely about them

14. Hi all

Thinking of my pre-holiday cut in about a month, what do you think of the following stack

OL Ostarine, Assass1nate & Sup3r-7 for 4 weeks
    Is it best to run Ar1macare Pro alongside?

Also, is Sup3r-PCT all I need for PCT? I'm concerned about liver and kidneys!

Opinions please, OL reps! Thanks! Oh, and I'm in the UK BTW.

15. Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    Hi all

Thinking of my pre-holiday cut in about a month, what do you think of the following stack

OL Ostarine, Assass1nate & Sup3r-7 for 4 weeks
    Is it best to run Ar1macare Pro alongside?

Also, is Sup3r-PCT all I need for PCT? I'm concerned about liver and kidneys!

Opinions please, OL reps! Thanks! Oh, and I'm in the UK BTW.
    Good cutting stack but too short. 6-8 weeks is minimum in my opinion. I would use a SERM for PCT unless you will be using bloodwork to gauge if you're really suppressed or not.

16. Thanks Jebrook.

I'll up the period to 6 weeks. As long as I'm comfortable that these products stack nicely, I'm good to go. Which SERM do you recommend? Is Sup3r-PCT not effective enough?

Thank you!

17. Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    Thanks Jebrook.

I'll up the period to 6 weeks. As long as I'm comfortable that these products stack nicely, I'm good to go. Which SERM do you recommend? Is Sup3r-PCT not effective enough?

Thank you!
    It's not that Sup3r-PCT isn't effective, it's just that Ostarine can be suppressive enough that it's worth it to be safe and use a SERM to make sure your levels rebound to where they should be in the shortest time possible. Also, in response to your first post, a PCT isn't for your liver and kidneys, it's for your HPTA axis. Liver and kidney protection is the job of cycle support.

6 weeks is better, though I would at least consider 8 weeks. Ostarine takes around two weeks before you really start noticing the benefits.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    It's not that Sup3r-PCT isn't effective, it's just that Ostarine can be suppressive enough that it's worth it to be safe and use a SERM to make sure your levels rebound to where they should be in the shortest time possible. Also, in response to your first post, a PCT isn't for your liver and kidneys, it's for your HPTA axis. Liver and kidney protection is the job of cycle support.

6 weeks is better, though I would at least consider 8 weeks. Ostarine takes around two weeks before you really start noticing the benefits.
    Exactly. Super PCT would be plenty fine alone if testicular function isn't heavily suppressed, but bloodwork is the only way to determine this. Ostarine was originally claimed to be non-suppressive and then the verdict was changed to mildly suppressive. The truth is we've seen suppression range from mild to extensive depending on dose/duration. And anecdotal "feels" aren't reliable for gauging suppression levels. Hence, my SERM recommendation in the absence of supporting blood labs proving it not necessary. Err on the side of caution in my opinion.

19. Hi guys! Im currently on TRT at a dose of 280mg of test cyp/week. Im a hypermetabolizer, so that's why the higher dosing. Under the care of a physician, too. Regular bloods, all is normaltotal T sits in the 900 range. Going to do a cycle of test cyp at 500mg/week, stscked with Ostarine, cardarine and SR-9009. Anybody run test with SARMS before?? All input is appreciated. And, yes, my physician knows about this! Lol. And don't anybody tell some crap about a PCT, or I will assume that you didn't read, or that you're retarded. Lmao.

20. I really don't understand why some people seem to have no problem throwing that word around.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

21. I really don't understand why some people get so butthurt over a word. It's just a word. You can try Adex for that.

22. What would be an ideal low dose protocol using ostarine for recovery purposes during Ironman triathlon training? I'll be doing 8-10 mi runs, 40-70 mi bike rides, 10-12 hrs of training per week.

Also, would it be redundant to also include Ep1c and Str3ngth alongside Ostarine?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

23. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    What would be an ideal low dose protocol using ostarine for recovery purposes during Ironman triathlon training? I'll be doing 8-10 mi runs, 40-70 mi bike rides, 10-12 hrs of training per week.

Also, would it be redundant to also include Ep1c and Str3ngth alongside Ostarine?
    You can use epic and strength with it but I'd leave Str3nght for PCT.
    Low dose would be 10 or 15mg a day.
    Be sure to read obtained logs here first. Some possible side effects you should be aware of like dry joints and lethargy.

Also, use SERM for PCT.

24. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    You can use epic and strength with it but I'd leave Str3nght for PCT.
    Low dose would be 10 or 15mg a day.
    Be sure to read obtained logs here first. Some possible side effects you should be aware of like dry joints and lethargy.

Also, use SERM for PCT.
    I was thinking 10-15, good call on Str3ngth.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

25. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    What would be an ideal low dose protocol using ostarine for recovery purposes during Ironman triathlon training? I'll be doing 8-10 mi runs, 40-70 mi bike rides, 10-12 hrs of training per week.

What type of recovery very you looking for ?

Joints?

Ep1c and Or1gin is the best for recovery you can consider...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 01:31 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 41