Stenabol, D1Methadrol, Tr3st ????

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
Wondering if these 3 compounds are a good Stack I want Pure Mass and Strength also want to stay on for about 2 Months this isn't my first cycle but just want some opinions and if these compounds are a Great Stack ??? Open to advice and a Cycle plan would be Great to. thank you

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They are good stackable. Depends on the dosage.

Stenadrol is 'stenabol' with D1methadrol.

With the solo compounds you can make your own dose.

Tr3st is always awesome;)

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
Thanks and yeah I know stenadrol has the two compounds but idk if its underdosed how would you stack these 3 compounds

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
I think I'm going to get everything separate idk yet

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would keep it simple and stick with TR3ST and either Stenabol or DYMETHAZI9E + TransFORM as on-cycle AI. You could throw in nonhormonal products like DermaSTRENGTH and/or EP1C, at least for PCT.

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
Thanks I was wondering about stenadrol with tr3st can I run this for 2 months ??? I want the most out of NY cycle and gain as much strength as possible sorry if I'm being annoying ?

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
By the way I love Olympus labs you should make shirts on the site with the logo and tanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks I was wondering about stenadrol with tr3st can I run this for 2 months ??? I want the most out of NY cycle and gain as much strength as possible sorry if I'm being annoying ?
I'd run Stenadrol for the first 6 weeks and you could continue with TR3ST for 2 more weeks, so 8 weeks in total. And yes, we'll bring out t-shirts and tanks.