Q and A for Olympus labs TransFORM

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TransFORM_RenderTranslucent__29987.1402974263.140.160.png

TransFORM by Olympus Labs 180ml

This is the purest, strongest, and most potent Transdermal Formestane supplement available.

Features:
-Estrogen Elimination
I-ncreases in IGF-1
-Lowers SHBG to make anabolic hormones more active and in a free state

What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.

TransFORM by Olympus Labs
If you are looking to say goodbye to estrogen and other side effects then look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present TransFORM - the most versatile anti-estrogen up to date.
It is specifically engineered to ELIM1NATE estrogen on cycle. It features 180 ml, each ml containing 50mg of Formestane; an unheard feat in the prohormone world, as the usual dosages runs around 120 ml per bottle.

TransFORM gives you 9000mg of Formestane per bottle, compared to similar products running 6000mg of Formestane! That’s 3000 mg more Formestane to help battle the nemesis of prohormones - estrogen!

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.

Formestane is a proven powerful compound that helps ELIM1NATE estrogen and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

TransFORM will provide:
Estrogen Elimination
Increases in IGF-1
-Lowers SHBG to make anabolic hormones more active and in a free state
- Prevents Estrogen Rebound because it is a Type I aromatase Inhibitor
-Transdermal Delivery allows for maximum absorption and higher bioavailability

Best used with AR1MACARE PRO for total on cycle therapy support
Olympus Labs

TransFORM Directions:
Use 1⁄2 a pump (1 ml) 1-2 times daily. 1 pump equates to 2 ml.
Pump on to arms, shoulders, or stomach. Rub on to skin till dry. Apply
TransFORM on to DRY SKIN only.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NUTRIVERSE EXCLUSIVE 1 WEEK PRESALE STARTS NOW ON BRAND NEW OLYMPUS LABS TRANSDERMAL PROHORMONES / ANCILLARIES. USE COUPON CODE: "TRANSDERMAL15" AT CHECKOUT.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Already ordered a bottle of this to add to my cycle.

fasttaker

Awards
So this will be available in one week? At Nutriverse first, or everywhere at the same time?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the presale is at nutriverse and should be there first. Orbit should be soon after

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Any reason for not including the Thiazone in Transform carrier?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Finishing up on a bottle of a competitive company. I started at 3 pumps on my last 2 weeks of my DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST cycle. Now I'm in PCT and doing 2 pumps. I have sensitive nipples right now. The bottle is almost gone, but lucky me I bought a bottle of TransFORM. How many pumps should I use?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finishing up on a bottle of a competitive company. I started at 3 pumps on my last 2 weeks of my DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST cycle. Now I'm in PCT and doing 2 pumps. I have sensitive nipples right now. The bottle is almost gone, but lucky me I bought a bottle of TransFORM. How many pumps should I use?
2 pumps of Formeron equal to 1.5 pumps of TransFORM so I'd take 1.5 pumps daily. Remember to taper it down like you should do with any AI's.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 pumps of Formeron equal to 1.5 pumps of TransFORM so I'd take 1.5 pumps daily. Remember to taper it down like you should do with any AI's.
how is the carrier - lotion like? - similar to the other competitor on the market - wondering if you have used the one mentioned above and can compare drying, absorbtion, scent, etc. of carrier..thx

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is the carrier - lotion like? - similar to the other competitor on the market - wondering if you have used the one mentioned above and can compare drying, absorbtion, scent, etc. of carrier..thx
Even I haven't tried TransFORM yet but I'll add it to my current cycle soon. I've used almost all TD formestane products on the market so I can do comparison for sure. Our boss is using our TD products now and everything seems great so far! ;)

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Even I haven't tried TransFORM yet but I'll add it to my current cycle soon. I've used almost all TD formestane products on the market so I can do comparison for sure. Our boss is using our TD products now and everything seems great so far! ;)
thanks for the reply

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried the other guys and ours should be en route tomo. Will update late next week =) stay tuned

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
any updates from those that have started?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be my next cycle as well. How long did you run that cycle before you worked in the Formeron I'm assuming? And how did you like the TransFORM? I too was going to use Formeron, but the amount in the TF seems like a no-brainer to get more product for basically the same price. Did you use any other AI in the first part of the cycle? Sorry for all the questions, but you have the info I'm looking for!!

Four_Stroke

Awards
How would one go about using TransForm and Iron Legion's XI-KT? Since they are both topicals, apply TransForm on the chest, shoulders and traps, and XI-KT on the abs and lower back? Or apply TransForm first, let dry then apply XI-KT. Thanks!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would one go about using TransForm and Iron Legion's XI-KT? Since they are both topicals, apply TransForm on the chest, shoulders and traps, and XI-KT on the abs and lower back? Or apply TransForm first, let dry then apply XI-KT. Thanks!
You got it, two different application sites would be ideal. Inner thighs also work

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any updates from those that have started?

I can add an update....I was previously using another companies Form and previously asked in this thread how it would compare to others out there....so after getting my own bottle of TransFORM I can compare.....it delivers on every aspect...in fact I am very impressed with the carriers quick dry solution (I mean QUICK!!) and the scent is just fine too...

So overall from a cost/value perspective (in terms of the how much you get per bottle) as well as a quality perspective ..I don't see myself having any reason to buy a Form TD product from anyone other than OL. Hope that helps.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a good product. Easy to dose too high for those used to prototype nutrition products

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can add an update....I was previously using another companies Form and previously asked in this thread how it would compare to others out there....so after getting my own bottle of TransFORM I can compare.....it delivers on every aspect...in fact I am very impressed with the carriers quick dry solution (I mean QUICK!!) and the scent is just fine too...

So overall from a cost/value perspective (in terms of the how much you get per bottle) as well as a quality perspective ..I don't see myself having any reason to buy a Form TD product from anyone other than OL. Hope that helps.
Awesome man! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I wish the pump was calibrated lol "half pump" leaves a lot of room for error. I guess 1 pump am 1 pump pm would be the same as 4 pumps formeron?

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I wish the pump was calibrated lol "half pump" leaves a lot of room for error. I guess 1 pump am 1 pump pm would be the same as 4 pumps formeron?
It's actually a little less than 3 pumps formeron.
3 formeron = 225 mg
2 transFORM = 200 mg

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok I was reading the formeron bottle wrong lol. Thank you

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
So one pump am one pump pm should suffice?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it stand alone, with ep1c, not on cycle.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah unless ur trying to get it to be more anabolic in which case 3 pumps. 1 in the AM and 2 after ur evening shower. I've been using 2 pumps on PCT and it works good.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll start at 2 and go to 3 after a couple weeks

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Should be a nice stack for ya. Can't wait to start ep1c how long u gonna run both for?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed 3 bottles of each and a tub of conqu3r to try out. Probably just run em Til they're gone.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Conquer is awesome great pumps I started at half a scoop for like 4 days and still got some major pumps.

You gonna start epic at 1 and bump to 2 or just run at 1 the whole time?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Most likely 2 pre w/o and 1 on off days

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Cool yeah that's my plan too but gonna start with 1 for a couple days just to see if there is a change from 1 to 2

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I got my bottle, jsut trying to figure out how to work it into my triumphalis/dermatrest cycle... doing 6 weeks of cycle followed by 4 of XI-KT (10 weeks total) then start PCT with alphamax and epic.

Was thinking 0/1/1/1/1/1 - 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 - 1/1/1/1 (the dashes just represent the split front trest to xi- kt to pct 6-4-4)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd start at 2 pumps and bump it up to 2.5 or even 3 but that's just me.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Nicely :) only been what a week? Bumping to 3 pumps tomorrow 2 am 1 pm. Also added in conqu3r for the pre workout, been slammed at work the last week so only 3 lifting sessions but all were great. Can't wait to be 6/7 weeks in

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
What about TransFORM/EP1C/dermaStrength stack? Would that be sweet? Would throwing in Oristane be to much?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a lot of people are running DS, Osta, and EP1C

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Can you or would you need to run TransFORM with thus stack? ^

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
If taking two doeses, should one be taken PWO and one at night or just anytime am and PM

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
If taking two doeses, should one be taken PWO and one at night or just anytime am and PM
If ur talking about transform 1 should def be taken after a shower and the other approx 12 hours apart from that. I take 1 pump am before gym. Then 1 pump PM after I shower