• RockStar
  • Established
DermaTREN by Olympus Labs (90ml)

Features:
Extreme Muscle and Strength gains
Extreme Increases in Size
Reduction of body fat
Crush Plateaus
What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.

DermaTREN by Olympus Labs

If you are looking for extreme hardness, strength, and muscle gains sprinkled with reducing bodyfat– look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present DERMATREN. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod.It features 90 ml, each ml containing 30mg of Trendione; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.
DERMATREN gives you 2700mg of Trendione per bottle. It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.
Trendione is a new and potent prohormone, and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

DERMATREN will provide:
Extreme Muscle and Strength gains
Extreme Increases in Size
Reduction of body fat
Crush Plateaus

What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.

Best used with TransFORM for total on cycle therapy support!!!

DermaTREN Directions:

Use 1⁄2 a pump (1 ml) 1-3 times daily. 1 pump equates to 2 ml.
Pump on to arms, shoulders, or stomach. Rub on to skin till dry. Apply
DERMATREN on to DRY SKIN only. For best results use 1⁄2 a pump after
showering and 1⁄2 a pump pre-workout.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NUTRIVERSE EXCLUSIVE 1 WEEK PRESALE STARTS NOW ON BRAND NEW OLYMPUS LABS TRANSDERMAL PROHORMONES / ANCILLARIES. USE COUPON CODE: "TRANSDERMAL15" AT CHECKOUT.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see if the results will be better than oral. As trendione was supposed to be very orally active I believe

I've tried trenavar before so I may pick up a bottle of this to compare

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see if the results will be better than oral. As trendione was supposed to be very orally active I believe

I've tried trenavar before so I may pick up a bottle of this to compare
With this pre sale you can pick it up cheap.

Interested to see your results.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely give this a go soon!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this is gonna be special, I can't wait to see how people respond to this.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool to see the difference between oral and transdermal tren.

Ready to see what this baby can do:)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
What kind of carrier are you guys using(what is it the closest to already on the market) and what's the actual mg/ml concentration.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of carrier are you guys using(what is it the closest to already on the market) and what's the actual mg/ml concentration.
30mg/ml. 90ml per bottle.

Benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, d-limonene, thiazone, nerolidol.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like this one is properly dosed. I might give this a try for precomp for 4 weeks.

mblake89

Awards
considering adding the oral or dermatren to my test e cycle. love olympus labs and what you guys do. also probably throw furuza 300 in just for kicks.. Heres the kicker though what would be more beneficial in this scheme the oral or dermal tren?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
considering adding the oral or dermatren to my test e cycle. love olympus labs and what you guys do. also probably throw furuza 300 in just for kicks.. Heres the kicker though what would be more beneficial in this scheme the oral or dermal tren?
DermaTren is getting good feedback, but it's still pretty new. Seems to kick in faster than the oral version which is a good sign.

Oral tren is always good and has proven itself time and time again.

mblake89

Awards
DermaTren is getting good feedback, but it's still pretty new. Seems to kick in faster than the oral version which is a good sign.

Oral tren is always good and has proven itself time and time again.
So 90 mg for 4 weeks? Could I stretch it and start at 60mgs? I don't like the 4 week cycles because I feel like the bottle ends just when they're getting good.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
So 90 mg for 4 weeks? Could I stretch it and start at 60mgs? I don't like the 4 week cycles because I feel like the bottle ends just when they're getting good.
I'd definitely keep it 6-8 weeks, a second bottle would make your run much better.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go for atleast 6 weeks just like jaycuda said.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
how's everyone's blood pressure been while on the DermaTren? I have a real tendency toward high blood pressure when on hormonal anabolics--at least certain ones.

Thanks,

Crowbar

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how's everyone's blood pressure been while on the DermaTren? I have a real tendency toward high blood pressure when on hormonal anabolics--at least certain ones.

Thanks,

Crowbar
Tren is usually hard in this aspect. I just did lots of SS cardio to maintain good cardio health.

And strangely enough, the only one I never had any blood pressure spikes on (as far as orals go) was Superdrol. Hdrol was mild. Phera was pretty bad. Dienolone was bad also. Epi was about like Hdrol for me. Not too bad but noticeable.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Why do the write-ups at stores recommend you use Transform along with the DermaTren? Tren doesn't aromatize, correct--so why the AI?

Thanks,

Crowbar

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why do the write-ups at stores recommend you use Transform along with the DermaTren? Tren doesn't aromatize, correct--so why the AI?

Thanks,

Crowbar
Tren does not aromatize to estrogen but it is a 19-nor and does tend to increase prolactin. With increased prolactin levels even normal levels of estro can cause gyno symptoms. So you either choose to control the estrogen or the prolactin or both when on it.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Right, that jogged my memory--thanks, MrKleen.

Crowbar

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for derma strength to absorb through the skin? In other words, how long do I need to wait, after applying derma strength, to shower