Q and A for Olympus labs DermaSTRENGHT

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. question...I just ordered a bottle of dermaStrength and the bottle seems to be half empty/ half full. Is this normal on how much comes in the bottle or did I get ripped off?


  2. That's 100% normal. I wondered the same thing once I bought mine the first time. With an oral syringe you can dose it & it will be on point.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Misfits88 View Post
    question...I just ordered a bottle of dermaStrength and the bottle seems to be half empty/ half full. Is this normal on how much comes in the bottle or did I get ripped off?
    You are g2g...like others have said, wondered about that myself first time : )
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

  4. thanx for the fast response guys, i rest easy now that i know i wasnt ripped off

  5. I ordered a couple of transdermal Dermastrengths before and the fluid was white, kind of milky white. The last bottle I just bought had clear fluid.
    Did you change anything? Plus, this bottle already had the pump on it. The bottles I got before had caps and they were sealed. Is this normal??
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by B P Spin View Post
    I ordered a couple of transdermal Dermastrengths before and the fluid was white, kind of milky white. The last bottle I just bought had clear fluid.
    Did you change anything? Plus, this bottle already had the pump on it. The bottles I got before had caps and they were sealed. Is this normal??
    Both Mine are clear fluid + pump was on both, no seal, just twist and pump.

    Should be gtg man.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

  7. Oh good. Thanks
    I wanted to try EP1C transdermal too but Nutraplanet sent me the caps instead.

  8. Could an OL rep please answer 2 questions?:

    I got a bottle Dermastr3ngth last week. On the label the following advice is given:"Follow up with proper post cycle therapy".
    How can there be such nonsense written? Do the people at OL not know whats in the product or do I have a fake product?

    Also there is no best-before date on the bottle. This bottle could have been laying around for two years at the reseller. Would it still be safe and effective to use?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jjjjj View Post
    Could an OL rep please answer 2 questions?:

    I got a bottle Dermastr3ngth last week. On the label the following advice is given:"Follow up with proper post cycle therapy".
    How can there be such nonsense written? Do the people at OL not know whats in the product or do I have a fake product?

    Also there is no best-before date on the bottle. This bottle could have been laying around for two years at the reseller. Would it still be safe and effective to use?
    The PCT text was a mistake and removed on next batch, you do not need PCT for this product : )

  10. Thank you for your answer. That means the product is pretty old. How am I supposed to know if it is still safe and effective to use, when there is no best-before date on it?!?

  11. Please, can an OL rep tell if there should be an expiry date on the Dermastr3ngth?!? Is there an expiry date on other OL products?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jjjjj View Post
    Please, can an OL rep tell if there should be an expiry date on the Dermastr3ngth?!? Is there an expiry date on other OL products?

    Dont worry about the expiry date, im positive its not gone bad and you would prob just get less effect from the laxo

  13. One week after ending my run, strength holding on, recovery has go down and joint pain is up. Is dermastrenght getting an upgrade?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 641
    Last Post: 12-04-2017, 09:13 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 07:56 AM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 12:19 PM
  4. Q and A for Olympus labs STENADROL
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-30-2014, 05:22 PM
  5. Q and A for Olympus labs FURAZA-300
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Log in
Log in