• Established
dermastrengthrender__12312.1403032103.140.160.png

DermaSTRENGTH by Olympus Labs (60ml)

Features:
Extreme Muscle and STR3NGTH gains
Extreme Power
Extreme Recovery
Crush Plateaus
What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.

DermaSTRENGTH by Olympus Labs
If you are looking for extreme muscle and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present DERMASTRENGTH. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod.It features 60 ml, each ml containing 50mg of Laxogenin; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.

DERMASTRENGTH gives you 3000mg of Laxogenin per bottle. It’s the ultimate natural alternative to prohormones and can be used all year round, on cycle, and even during post cycle.

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient found in the 1990’s and is a very potent compound and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

DERMASTRENGTH will provide:
Extreme Muscle and STR3NGTH gains
Extreme Power
Extreme Recovery
Crush Plateaus
What the he** are you waiting for? GET IT NOW.
Can be used on cycle, as a standalone, or even during post cycle as it is non suppressive.

DermaSTRENGTH Directions:

Use 1⁄2 a pump (1 ml) 1-2 times daily. 1 pump equates to 2 ml.
Pump on to arms, shoulders, or stomach. Rub on to skin till dry. Apply
DERMASTRENGTH on to DRY SKIN only. For best results use 1⁄2 a pump
after showering and 1⁄2 a pump pre-workout.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NUTRIVERSE EXCLUSIVE 1 WEEK PRESALE STARTS NOW ON BRAND NEW OLYMPUS LABS TRANSDERMAL PROHORMONES / ANCILLARIES. USE COUPON CODE: "TRANSDERMAL15" AT CHECKOUT.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
NUTRIVERSE EXCLUSIVE 1 WEEK PRESALE STARTS NOW ON BRAND NEW OLYMPUS LABS TRANSDERMAL PROHORMONES / ANCILLARIES. USE COUPON CODE: "TRANSDERMAL15" AT CHECKOUT.
Already grabbed a couple there and thank you

andrei

Awards
when do you plan on selling it to an EU supplier ? i got my pill form of str3ngth from JW , so i guess this will go to them as well? if so do you have an ideea when?coz i wanna buy a couple of transdermal bottles also

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when do you plan on selling it to an EU supplier ? i got my pill form of str3ngth from JW , so i guess this will go to them as well? if so do you have an ideea when?coz i wanna buy a couple of transdermal bottles also
It shouldn't be too long from now. Soon after it's with US retailers.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
It'd be great to follow your progress... Are you going to log it?
I really never thought about it. I just started taking the strength caps two days ago and today the dermastrength showed up so I am going to stack that as well. I could run a log on it. Anyway I read the label and it says make sure you do a proper pct. Kind of throwing me off a bit because this is not a prohormone

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no pct is needed suppjunkie

jarod86

Awards
no pct is needed suppjunkie
Dear OL
Just received my 2 dermastrength.

The label reads only use for 30 days then 90 days break. It also says run pct.

Could you kindly confirm:
-if this can be used for longer than 30days if so how long. And how long should the break period be?
-if a pct is indeed needed, and if so is a serm needed?

Cheers cheers

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear OL
Just received my 2 dermastrength.

The label reads only use for 30 days then 90 days break. It also says run pct.

Could you kindly confirm:
-if this can be used for longer than 30days if so how long. And how long should the break period be?
-if a pct is indeed needed, and if so is a serm needed?

Cheers cheers
you can use it all year round and yes no pct or serm is needed. The labels are being reprinted for future runs, I caught on to this issue only after ordering them. With that being said I hope I've answered all your questions

jarod86

Awards
you can use it all year round and yes no pct or serm is needed. The labels are being reprinted for future runs, I caught on to this issue only after ordering them. With that being said I hope I've answered all your questions
Thanks for the prompt response. Looking forward to some extra edge in the gym with some of your products.

And p.s. Conqu3r is the best pre I've ever used.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Subbed for this. Interested in laxogenin. I'll let OL pop my cherry :) what dose do tiu guys recommend? Gonna get TD for the August 5th sale but also have a bottle of caps on the way

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this. Interested in laxogenin. I'll let OL pop my cherry :) what dose do tiu guys recommend? Gonna get TD for the August 5th sale but also have a bottle of caps on the way
100mg td and 100mg oral.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You guys got anyone logging this who isn't using gear or on TRT? When answering this please don't assume I'm an idiot. I don't like having my intelligence insulted. Been researching this shyt for years now. I just want to see a log with someone using strictly dermastrength and NOTHING else. If there aren't any logs coming I'll just wait I guess

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys got anyone logging this who isn't using gear or on TRT? When answering this please don't assume I'm an idiot. I don't like having my intelligence insulted. Been researching this shyt for years now. I just want to see a log with someone using strictly dermastrength and NOTHING else. If there aren't any logs coming I'll just wait I guess
Why would anyone say your an idiot?
It's a good question. I don't think our loggers are not running gear along side it. Trt(you could call this gear) I'm not sure...but I don't think so.

Some are using combo's with ep1c, but that's a natural product.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think discounting someones opinion because they are on TRT makes any sense. If so they have more stable Test levels than most people, so they would definitely know a difference if it was working. Now if they just started TRT then I would say that would discount them, because that would obviously be a sudden increase to anabolism. However, a steady dose of TRT is actually an even more controlled environment than a person that fluctuates daily.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MCCREW and Tyga Tyga are using it in pct

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
How fast are results with DermaStrength? Looking to stack it with EP1C.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TD lax has got amazing reviews so far check em out bigdog

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here to hear more testimony lol

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
How long does a bottle last if doing 1/2 pump twice a day?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
What kind of results should one see from dermaStrength also stacked with EP1C?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results should one see from dermaStrength also stacked with EP1C?
How long on each? 8 weeks @ 300-500 calories over maintenance Id expect somewhere around 6-8lbs lbm and a drop in bodyfat on average.

I'm planning to run it soon Dermastrength @ .5 ml twice daily for 4 weeks and then 1 ml twice daily for 4 weeks. Ep1c I'll most likely just stick with 1 cap a day.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I'm thinking 1/2 pump twice a day for 4 weeks. And maybe 1 pump twice a day for another 4 weeks. EP1C looking into 1 cap a day. Heard taking 2 caps maybe be to much.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking 1/2 pump twice a day for 4 weeks. And maybe 1 pump twice a day for another 4 weeks. EP1C looking into 1 cap a day. Heard taking 2 caps maybe be to much.
Your plan is exactly like how I would run it.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
How much do you weigh? Are you using this to lean out? Can this be used to put on some bulk?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh? Are you using this to lean out? Can this be used to put on some bulk?
I'm at 192 right now, I'm not running it currently. I'll run it on a bulk but only 400-500 calories above maintenance most likely.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I'm about 230-235lbs. I was around 250lbs at the end of June. I ran OL DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST. I got bronchitis the 1st week of July. I didn't feel like eating and didn't go to the gym. What a waste! Now I want to try a PH alternative and see what I can get from dermaStrength & EP1C stack.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 230-235lbs. I was around 250lbs at the end of June. I ran OL DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST. I got bronchitis the 1st week of July. I didn't feel like eating and didn't go to the gym. What a waste! Now I want to try a PH alternative and see what I can get from dermaStrength & EP1C stack.
Can't think of a better natural alternative, sorry to hear about the bronchitis, bad luck but just come back and kill it man.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Thanks bro! Yup got to do this! Hopefully this stack gives me the results I want... FAST!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what exactly is the main effect of dermastrength? Is it a test booster, etc? I have been following logs and I hear it has good effects, but I wonder if age will effect it, etc.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
So what exactly is the main effect of dermastrength? Is it a test booster, etc? I have been following logs and I hear it has good effects, but I wonder if age will effect it, etc.
Don't know! But im 1 week in tomorrow and im seeing slight leaning effect strenght is good but been Training in the morning (something i Never do but work changed! ) so next week when im back to normal traning and work schedule i can tell for sure what the effects on me is

Im using 1 pump ED

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For those of you that have finished up a run with this, did you land on what you feel the optimal dose would be?

If you were to run it again how many bottles would you grab and what would your dosing protocol be?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that have finished up a run with this, did you land on what you feel the optimal dose would be? If you were to run it again how many bottles would you grab and what would your dosing protocol be?
From the feedback I've gathered, most seem to be saying 150-200mg so two bottles would be optimal.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is DermaStr3ngth safe for women?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this mainly a test booster, or does it have a different MOA? Trying to figure out if it'll be useful for me because I'm pretty young.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this mainly a test booster, or does it have a different MOA? Trying to figure out if it'll be useful for me because I'm pretty young.
It's not a test booster. It's a natural anabolic.