Q and A for Olympus labs DermaSTRENGHT

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. How exactly do you know if you are using 1/2 pump spray? Its kind a difficult to measure it out. Unless its ok to use 1pump preworkout and spread through shoulders and arms.

2. Quote Originally Posted by paula View Post
    How exactly do you know if you are using 1/2 pump spray? Its kind a difficult to measure it out. Unless its ok to use 1pump preworkout and spread through shoulders and arms.
    I searching through the logs later but I think one logger used a full pump PWO and another used a full pump after his shower. I'm considering the 2nd as it would be easier but wonder about missing the pump and sweating properties associated with its PWO usage.

Anyone else got ideas on body temp using it before bed?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

3. A lot of people are using anywhere between 100 to 200 mg so thats 1 to 2 pumps, if doing 2 pumps, 1 pump dosing to spread evenly is sufficient, doing 2 half pumps is also easy ive found
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

4. Thanks guys, i plan to stack this with ep1c OL is this a good combo to stack with? Btw is transform are prohormones? If so women can also take it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by paula View Post
    Thanks guys, i plan to stack this with ep1c OL is this a good combo to stack with? Btw is transform are prohormones? If so women can also take it?
    EP1C/DermaSTRENGTH would be a great stack for sure.

No TransFORM for females! It's an aromatase inhibitor and it can convert to 4-hydroxytestosterone. It's not something you'd want to use.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   

6. OL, I believe I've seen you recommend stacking DermaStr3ngth with Str3ngth or at least have done so yourself, correct? What's the ideal dose of each if doing so? Thanks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    OL, I believe I've seen you recommend stacking DermaStr3ngth with Str3ngth or at least have done so yourself, correct? What's the ideal dose of each if doing so? Thanks.
    100mg each
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

8. Gotcha. Thanks.

9. I've been on the oral version for about 5 days and the TD for three days now, has there been any other reports of general body achiness unrelated to working out? There's one other change in my supplement arsenal which I'm looking into as well, but wanted to check here too. I just woke up this morning and everything aches, from my neck to my wrist, to my feet lol. Surprisingly, not my bad knees though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I've been on the oral version for about 5 days and the TD for three days now, has there been any other reports of general body achiness unrelated to working out? There's one other change in my supplement arsenal which I'm looking into as well, but wanted to check here too. I just woke up this morning and everything aches, from my neck to my wrist, to my feet lol. Surprisingly, not my bad knees though.
    Haven't heard that before.

Maybe you're catching a flu or something. That's when my body starts aching.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Haven't heard that before.

Maybe you're catching a flu or something. That's when my body starts aching.
    Yeah, could be. But also using ArA and I'm thinking it's that, being about 20 days in to that cycle. Last time I used ArA though it didn't get me like this feels. Anyway, not to derail OL; glad to know it's not the Derma!

12. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post

Yeah, could be. But also using ArA and I'm thinking it's that, being about 20 days in to that cycle. Last time I used ArA though it didn't get me like this feels. Anyway, not to derail OL; glad to know it's not the Derma!
    Listen to your body. Eventhough I haven't heard it before, it could be your the exception.

Does really sound a bit like the flu(atleast how I feel when it comes along)

Hope you feel better soon. Take care
    OLYMPUS UK REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Listen to your body. Eventhough I haven't heard it before, it could be your the exception.

Does really sound a bit like the flu(atleast how I feel when it comes along)

Hope you feel better soon. Take care
    Gotcha. Thanks man. Guess we'll see what happens over the next few days.

14. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks man. Guess we'll see what happens over the next few days.
    From what logs are saying, people felt more "sturdy" with laxogenin (as in, better joints/recovery) so I'm pretty sure you might be experiencing something from other supps/circumstances.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    From what logs are saying, people felt more "sturdy" with laxogenin (as in, better joints/recovery) so I'm pretty sure you might be experiencing something from other supps/circumstances.
    Gotcha. Probably so.

16. I've been on TD strength for 3 weeks now and so far no problems. I'm using it in PCT and actually gaining strength still.

17. I'm may pick up DermaStrength/ EP1C/ Orast1ne. Would it be ok to throw in TransFORM also?

18. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    I'm may pick up DermaStrength/ EP1C/ Orast1ne. Would it be ok to throw in TransFORM also?
    Yeah if anything it would help keep test levels up and still keep u dry. I ran dermastrength and transform during my PCT.

19. got 2 bottles today.. I have about 2 weeks left of Pump Spray.. should I wait or start right away?

20. What is the difference between this and the oral version? Should I expect difference results? I bought the oral version, if I want to up the doses to 200mgs should I get this or the oral one?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    got 2 bottles today.. I have about 2 weeks left of Pump Spray.. should I wait or start right away?
    I'd wait but that's just my opinion

22. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    What is the difference between this and the oral version? Should I expect difference results? I bought the oral version, if I want to up the doses to 200mgs should I get this or the oral one?
    The TD is more available because it doesn't process through the stomach. Also I've heard the oral is hit or miss as to if it works but the TD seems to work well for everyone that has tried it so far.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post

The TD is more available because it doesn't process through the stomach. Also I've heard the oral is hit or miss as to if it works but the TD seems to work well for everyone that has tried it so far.
    ^this

I feel the oral version, so very excited to try the transdermal in the future
    OLYMPUS UK REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    ^this I feel the oral version, so very excited to try the transdermal in the future
    What I should look for to confirm if it is kicking in or not?

25. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    What I should look for to confirm if it is kicking in or not?
    Loaded ? Lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 10:03 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK