Q and A for Olympus labs DermaSTRENGHT

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. TD lax has got amazing reviews so far check em out bigdog
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

2. Here to hear more testimony lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

3. How long does a bottle last if doing 1/2 pump twice a day?

4. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    How long does a bottle last if doing 1/2 pump twice a day?
    1/2 pump is a ml so 30 days

5. Is that a good dosage or should it be ran higher
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    Is that a good dosage or should it be ran higher
    Pretty standard. Some run it up to 2ml daily though

7. What kind of results should one see from dermaStrength also stacked with EP1C?

8. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    What kind of results should one see from dermaStrength also stacked with EP1C?
    How long on each? 8 weeks @ 300-500 calories over maintenance Id expect somewhere around 6-8lbs lbm and a drop in bodyfat on average.

I'm planning to run it soon Dermastrength @ .5 ml twice daily for 4 weeks and then 1 ml twice daily for 4 weeks. Ep1c I'll most likely just stick with 1 cap a day.

9. I'm thinking 1/2 pump twice a day for 4 weeks. And maybe 1 pump twice a day for another 4 weeks. EP1C looking into 1 cap a day. Heard taking 2 caps maybe be to much.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    I'm thinking 1/2 pump twice a day for 4 weeks. And maybe 1 pump twice a day for another 4 weeks. EP1C looking into 1 cap a day. Heard taking 2 caps maybe be to much.
    Your plan is exactly like how I would run it.

11. How much do you weigh? Are you using this to lean out? Can this be used to put on some bulk?

12. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    How much do you weigh? Are you using this to lean out? Can this be used to put on some bulk?
    I'm at 192 right now, I'm not running it currently. I'll run it on a bulk but only 400-500 calories above maintenance most likely.

13. I'm about 230-235lbs. I was around 250lbs at the end of June. I ran OL DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST. I got bronchitis the 1st week of July. I didn't feel like eating and didn't go to the gym. What a waste! Now I want to try a PH alternative and see what I can get from dermaStrength & EP1C stack.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    I'm about 230-235lbs. I was around 250lbs at the end of June. I ran OL DYMETHAZ9NE / TR3ST. I got bronchitis the 1st week of July. I didn't feel like eating and didn't go to the gym. What a waste! Now I want to try a PH alternative and see what I can get from dermaStrength & EP1C stack.
    Can't think of a better natural alternative, sorry to hear about the bronchitis, bad luck but just come back and kill it man.

15. Thanks bro! Yup got to do this! Hopefully this stack gives me the results I want... FAST!

16. Quote Originally Posted by 808bigdog View Post
    Thanks bro! Yup got to do this! Hopefully this stack gives me the results I want... FAST!
    Log it?

17. So what exactly is the main effect of dermastrength? Is it a test booster, etc? I have been following logs and I hear it has good effects, but I wonder if age will effect it, etc.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    So what exactly is the main effect of dermastrength? Is it a test booster, etc? I have been following logs and I hear it has good effects, but I wonder if age will effect it, etc.
    Don't know! But im 1 week in tomorrow and im seeing slight leaning effect strenght is good but been Training in the morning (something i Never do but work changed! ) so next week when im back to normal traning and work schedule i can tell for sure what the effects on me is

Im using 1 pump ED
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

For those of you that have finished up a run with this, did you land on what you feel the optimal dose would be?

If you were to run it again how many bottles would you grab and what would your dosing protocol be?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    For those of you that have finished up a run with this, did you land on what you feel the optimal dose would be? If you were to run it again how many bottles would you grab and what would your dosing protocol be?
    From the feedback I've gathered, most seem to be saying 150-200mg so two bottles would be optimal.

21. Is DermaStr3ngth safe for women?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

22. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Is DermaStr3ngth safe for women?
    yes
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

23. So is this mainly a test booster, or does it have a different MOA? Trying to figure out if it'll be useful for me because I'm pretty young.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    So is this mainly a test booster, or does it have a different MOA? Trying to figure out if it'll be useful for me because I'm pretty young.
    It's not a test booster. It's a natural anabolic.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

25. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It's not a test booster. It's a natural anabolic.
    Okay, just making sure. On the site, plus on one of the logs here, I think it was mentioned that it had a test boosting property. Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 10:03 AM
  2. Q and A for Olympus labs TR3n
    By edje007 in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
  3. Q and A for Olympus labs EP15TANE
    By edje007 in forum Olympus UK