Q and A for Olympus Labs D1METHADROL

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D1METHADROL by Olympus Labs 120ct

This is the purest, strongest, most potent, largest quantity Dimethandrostenol Available.

D1METHADROL by Olympus labs was formulated as being a catalyst to increasing lean size, hardening muscles, and attaining strength that comparable of a demigod’s.
D1METHADROL is anti-estrogenic and produces very dry gains. The compound (Dimethandrostenol), found in D1METHADROL is very anabolic, and great for producing muscle growth in the form of lean mass and dry gains.
Features:
Rapidly Increase Strength
Fuller and Harder Muscles
Increase of Lean and Dry Mass
Increase of Sex Drive/Libido
Increase of Muscle Endurance
Bridge the Gap between mankind and becoming an Immortal.

Why Does D1METHADROL blow away all those other "Dimethandrostenol" Products?

As one can clearly see, never has there been a more pure and potent Dimethandrostenol product formulated up to date.
Olympus Labs is here to finally eradicate its predecessors which used cheap marketing tricks and ideology to make their products seem presentable.
With Olympus Labs in the picture now, all that is futile. A new dawn is born, where man can forge his own destiny.
With 1200 mg of pure Dimethandrostenol per bottle, no longer does one need multiple bottles of D1METHADROL to get noticeable results.
D1METHADROL by Olympus Labs
If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present D1METHADROL. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod. It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 10mg of Dimethandrostenol; an unheard feat in the prohormone world. D1METHADROL gives you 1200mg of the Dimethandrostenol per bottle, at an unbeatable value! Dimethandrostenol is an action packed bulking prohormone engineered to sculpt your body to the level of a demigod’s. It’s the ultimate bulking prohormone.
It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.

Dimethandrostenol is a new and potent compound and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

Directions:

As an adult dietary supplement, take 1 capsule three times daily with meals. Do not exceed more than 4 capsules in a 24 hour period of time. Take D1METHADROL for up to four weeks maximum.

On Cycle Guidance:
D1METHADROL must be taken with a proper liver care supplement (for example AR1MACARE PRO) for its detoxification effects.
Off Cycle Guidance: After four weeks of usage, D1METHADROL must be followed up with a proper post cycle therapy supplement to help normalize testosterone levels. A SERM is needed, and an OTC AI/test booster like SUP3R PCT will make your post cycle therapy more enjoyable too.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally a high dosed version!!!! Awesome!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah :)

I have no idea why the first post looks like mess, I'll fix it soon...

Oakshis

Oakshis

Awards
Just bought this and can't wait to try it out. Stacking with OL Epi and OL Furaza-300 and looking for crazy results.

Here's what it looks like:

D1METHADROL
WEEK 1-2 - 20mgs ED
WEEK 3-6 - 30mgs ED

EPISTANE
WEEK 1-2 - 30mgs ED
WEEK 3-6 - 45mgs ED

FURAZA-300
WEEK 3-6 - 300mgs ED

Running with Arm1care PRO as well and SUPER PCT/SERM after.

Setting up the cycle though, is 30mgs a day a safe dosage, or are there more likely to be sides/liv issues? From what I've read thus far on the compound, people are saying 25mgs is the highest you should go, and for me running it that long I'm concerned about those issues. If it is, I'll just run it for 4 weeks at 20mgs and get two cycles out of it. Thoughts?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
30 shouldn't be too bad, 40 is pretty common for the veterans.

Your Furaza is on the low end. I would try to run it at 600-800 at least.

Oakshis

Oakshis

Awards
30 shouldn't be too bad, 40 is pretty common for the veterans.

Your Furaza is on the low end. I would try to run it at 600-800 at least.
Not sure I want to bump it up that high. Relatively new to the PH game and just experimenting.

What about running it at 375-450mgs for the entire 6 weeks? Viable or would you still run higher?

EDIT

Plus, cost of Furaza at those high dosages :/

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I want to bump it up that high. Relatively new to the PH game and just experimenting. What about running it at 375-450mgs for the entire 6 weeks? Viable or would you still run higher? EDIT Plus, cost of Furaza at those high dosages :/
You could run it at 300, it'd help with libido & lethargy at that dose and your gains would come mostly from D1methadrol.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Thinking 8 weeks on this, any issues with this?

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Have you started yet? Whats your dosing look like?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Just bought some during the sale.

Thinking of running 20/30/40/40/40 or 30/30/30/30/30/30 or 20/30/30/30/30/30

Goal is lean gain. Since this has been compared to epi and halo, volume would obviously high and heavy.

Also what's the half life of this? There would be a pre-workout dose, but should we assume the normal 6-8 hr half life?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just bought some during the sale.

Thinking of running 20/30/40/40/40 or 30/30/30/30/30/30 or 20/30/30/30/30/30

Goal is lean gain. Since this has been compared to epi and halo, volume would obviously high and heavy.

Also what's the half life of this? There would be a pre-workout dose, but should we assume the normal 6-8 hr half life?
You can assume the 6-8 hr half life.. I like the 30 straight through split 3 times a day.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You can assume the 6-8 hr half life.. I like the 30 straight through split 3 times a day.
Thanks for the help. I'll start with 20 just to get acclimated and then move on to 30. On workout days, starting after the second week I'll do 20mg pre-workout and then off days will be 10mg split 3 times.

Lastly, is this stimulatory? Meaning should I avoid taking it 3-4 hours before bed?

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
I just came off a Dmz & D1M run...

It was pretty legit.. I ran up to 40mg..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks for the help. I'll start with 20 just to get acclimated and then move on to 30. On workout days, starting after the second week I'll do 20mg pre-workout and then off days will be 10mg split 3 times.

Lastly, is this stimulatory? Meaning should I avoid taking it 3-4 hours before bed?
Everyone reacts differently but I would say if your last dose was around 7PM you should be fine..

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone reacts differently but I would say if your last dose was around 7PM you should be fine..
I never had an issue with it, even taken with my last meal(just before I sleep)

Then again....I'm a demigod. Lol

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Could you assess the effects from D1M?
Dry gains, strength was pretty decent, hardening effects for sure, vein splitting, nice pumps, aggression..

Strength gains weren't as noticeable as Dmz but they were nice.. It's nice for a Recomp, be nice with Tren... Or to finish off a nice injectable cycle to harden up..

Better than Epi, Halo or common compounds people run imo

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dry gains, strength was pretty decent, hardening effects for sure, vein splitting, nice pumps, aggression..

Strength gains weren't as noticeable as Dmz but they were nice.. It's nice for a Recomp, be nice with Tren... Or to finish off a nice injectable cycle to harden up..

Better than Epi, Halo or common compounds people run imo
It really shines as a hardening agent.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Thoughts on stacking this with nano mithras? Would it be a waste? Gotta use these things sparingly now :(

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Im thinking about stack D1methadrol and Tr3n. I was thinking initially about D1me at 20/20/30/30/30/30 and Tr3n at 60 during the whole cycle. But i saw many people saying 20mg D1me is a low dose and 30mg is average. Should i up the dosing protocol even stacking? What you think is better, up D1me to 30/40 or Tr3n to 90? Or should i went to my original plan?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say start at 30 and up to 40 a few weeks in. Tren at 60 throughout is fine. If you are handling everything ok, bump it to 90. Most dosing protocols are results/sides dependent. Doing good, making gains, with little sides, try upping 1 compound at a time. If gains don't seem to accelerate but sides do, bring it back down.

You running some Arim1care Pro and Inhibit P for support?

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
I say start at 30 and up to 40 a few weeks in. Tren at 60 throughout is fine. If you are handling everything ok, bump it to 90. Most dosing protocols are results/sides dependent. Doing good, making gains, with little sides, try upping 1 compound at a time. If gains don't seem to accelerate but sides do, bring it back down.

You running some Arim1care Pro and Inhibit P for support?
I have Tudca and other several things for protection here. For prolactin i have P5P and some pharma grade caber, just in case.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
How does Dimethadrol formulation compare with Stenadrol? Seems its at a lower dose but stacked with Stenbolone. Definitely going to up the TUDCA taking this PH.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Stenadrol is a little lower dose due to the stacking of the 2. But a powerful combo regardless. Have not had the pleasure of running it but followed a couple logs that were very successful.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Can you send me a link to those logs Dma378? Thanks boss.

Cipriani

Awards
Is dimethandrostenol better for pure strength increases than superdrol or is it weaker? and how do you guys would rate its androgenicity and strength increasing benefits to other strength drugs like m-sten anadrol halotestin or superdrol?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is dimethandrostenol better for pure strength increases than superdrol or is it weaker? and how do you guys would rate its androgenicity and strength increasing benefits to other strength drugs like m-sten anadrol halotestin or superdrol?
For hardening and strenght dimethandrostenol is great, but SD is stronger in the strenght and mass department.

Cipriani

Awards
Ok thanks pal,what do you think about this cycle:

Superdrol for 4weeks 10/20/20/20 for rapid strength and mass gains then bridge to transdermal Trestolone at 50mg or 25mg for 4weeks to continue to bulk up and gain strength without liver issues and finally then as pct Tamoxifen at 30/20/20/10 and Ostarine at 10/15/15/15 for solid up the strength and mass gains.

What kind of results at mass and especially strength can i expect and can i maintain my all strength after my pct and would it be too harsh for a 2nd cycle?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run Trest with SD. Trest will act as a test base and combat sides of SD. Trest dosage is low IMO. I'd run it at 75+. Don't run Ostarine in PCT. It's suppressive.