Olympus Labs Product Request Thread

Page 1 of 80 123 ... Last
  1. Olympus Labs Product Request Thread


    Let us know what you'd like to see next in our product line up. We're slowly but surely adding and expanding the list of clones we have but we'd like to start pursuing other compounds which are both innovative and have the potential to be game changers. Suggestions can both be Oral or TD.

    We're going to be adding a transdermal Laxogenin and launch a small batch to see what sort of feedback we get, our supplier is very confident on the purity on this fresh laxogenin batch so it'll definitely be interesting to see this one in action.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS


  2. Halodrol clone.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by acethetics View Post
    Halodrol clone.
    It's on its way already! And so is ostarine clone.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  4. Any chance of transdermal 1DHEA or even 100-200mg caps? It seems to be effective if used at higher doses.Would be a great stack with TR3ST.

  5. Interesting, I wonder if the profit margin on that would be worthwhile. Even high dosed though I don't think it is going to add enough kick to a stack to justify the expense of 1DHEA. Perhaps a TD if it is even capable of being done. Not sure of the molecular size of 1DHEA. Perhaps the big guy can chime in.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. I don't think it would be cost effective either but we'll look into it. Would anyone else be interested in it?

    Primordial Performance had transdermal 1-DHEA back in the days so it can be done. They never sold products that didn't work.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Interesting, I wonder if the profit margin on that would be worthwhile. Even high dosed though I don't think it is going to add enough kick to a stack to justify the expense of 1DHEA. Perhaps a TD if it is even capable of being done. Not sure of the molecular size of 1DHEA. Perhaps the big guy can chime in.
    I hear you probably low to no profit margin. PP did have 1-T which was a great TD product.

  8. Do they plan on bringing out any transdermals similar to what PP had? Deployed soldier here and I have two bottles of 1t tren with 1 sustain alpha from 2009 Iraq and also a bottle of Andro Hard V3 and Andro Lean V3 from 2012. Hesistant to take these since theyre way past exp, but very interested in what Olympus has to offer so far.

  9. @bronson206 _ I have not heard anything of those particular products being cloned by us. However you could run those worst case scenarios they may not be quite as strong as when they were new. At least the is what I have been told repeatedly in the past. We are looking into some TD's though.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. We have DermaTrest (Transdermal Trestolone) and TD Laxogenin in the works (granted it mixes well enough) We also have TD Formestane as well all planned out.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    We have DermaTrest (Transdermal Trestolone) and TD Laxogenin in the works (granted it mixes well enough) We also have TD Formestane as well all planned out.
    Yep those are the ones! I had a moment and couldn't remember if we had spoken about those publicly yet. Everybody I know who has ran a Trest TD has loved it! I am also very interested in the TD Laxogenin that NEEDS to be a part of every PCT and Bridge from everything I know about it. I can't wait to try it via TD application.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. those 19-nors that has no name, LOL Jping Haha.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Let us know what you'd like to see next in our product line up. We're slowly but surely adding and expanding the list of clones we have but we'd like to start pursuing other compounds which are both innovative and have the potential to be game changers. Suggestions can both be Oral or TD.

    We're going to be adding a transdermal Laxogenin and launch a small batch to see what sort of feedback we get, our supplier is very confident on the purity on this fresh laxogenin batch so it'll definitely be interesting to see this one in action.
    I would like you guys to make some long sleeve dri-fit material Olympus Labs shirts! And a limited run so nobody else at my gym has a chance to get one. Id be ok with a hoodie too! I think the Olympus Labs logo on a dark grey or black material would look killer

    Im running tr3n right now at 120mg and im loving it, except it's my last week on it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Four_Stroke View Post
    I would like you guys to make some long sleeve dri-fit material Olympus Labs shirts! And a limited run so nobody else at my gym has a chance to get one. Id be ok with a hoodie too! I think the Olympus Labs logo on a dark grey or black material would look killer

    Im running tr3n right now at 120mg and im loving it, except it's my last week on it.
    We're working on Olympus Labs clothing already!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    We're working on Olympus Labs clothing already!
    Sweet!

  16. Yeah a hoody would be a pretty sweet addition.

  17. Tr3n hard on the back?

  18. Transdermal Trendione, Dienelone (and possible oral: Di3n), 6 Chloro, Mlmg, Furaza, 2 desoxy and a Protodrol and Dplex clone

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Berserk85 View Post
    Tr3n hard on the back?
    I'm dosing at 120mg and I'm having no back issues.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Four_Stroke View Post
    I'm dosing at 120mg and I'm having no back issues.
    Meant on the back of the shirt lol. Have you tried 90?if so do you see a difference with 120.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Berserk85 View Post
    Meant on the back of the shirt lol. Have you tried 90?if so do you see a difference with 120.
    Oh HAHAHA, I get it now! That would be sweet on the back.

    I started the first week at 90, I don't think it was completely in my system yet but I planned to go to 120 by the 2nd week anyways. I'm doing a low carb/keto diet and i'm always walking around with a nice pump! Typically the pump is most pronounced in my arms and I only train them once a week.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Transdermal Trendione, Dienelone (and possible oral: Di3n), 6 Chloro, Mlmg, Furaza, 2 desoxy and a Protodrol and Dplex clone
    Oral dienolone is not good.

    M-LMG - probably not going to happen.

    We have Furaza already!

    I'd love to see us making a D-Plex clone for sure.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  23. Any ETA on the Halodrol? Heard nothing but great things about the line!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Oral dienolone is not good.

    M-LMG - probably not going to happen.

    We have Furaza already!

    I'd love to see us making a D-Plex clone for sure.
    On paper you are completely correct oral dienolone sucks, but I have taken oral dienolone in comparison to the Trans. The oral is better, I can't tell you the rhyme or reason, but look look at logs about oral dienolone. People have had great results, unfortunately oral dienolone is banned in the states which was found in spawn from myogenix =(

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Berserk85 View Post
    On paper you are completely correct oral dienolone sucks, but I have taken oral dienolone in comparison to the Trans. The oral is better, I can't tell you the rhyme or reason, but look look at logs about oral dienolone. People have had great results, unfortunately oral dienolone is banned in the states which was found in spawn from myogenix =(
    It's dienedione, not dienolone.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It's dienedione, not dienolone.

    Sorry man when I wrote that I was half awake, my bad
    . I meant dienedione. The Trans of dienolone is decent, but nothing close to the oral dienedione.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Ando55 View Post
    Any ETA on the Halodrol? Heard nothing but great things about the line!
    We're having the supplier make a fresh batch which should be ready to test in 7-10 days.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  28. hmm what about ostarine? i heard it mentioned earlier but no news since

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    We're having the supplier make a fresh batch which should be ready to test in 7-10 days.
    I love our supplier lol
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bel1 View Post
    hmm what about ostarine? i heard it mentioned earlier but no news since
    It will happen.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
Log in
Log in