Olympus Labs Product Request Thread

Page 2 of 100 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    It's dienedione, not dienolone.

Sorry man when I wrote that I was half awake, my bad
    . I meant dienedione. The Trans of dienolone is decent, but nothing close to the oral dienedione.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ando55 View Post
    Any ETA on the Halodrol? Heard nothing but great things about the line!
    We're having the supplier make a fresh batch which should be ready to test in 7-10 days.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS
    •   

3. hmm what about ostarine? i heard it mentioned earlier but no news since

4. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    We're having the supplier make a fresh batch which should be ready to test in 7-10 days.
    I love our supplier lol
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

5. Quote Originally Posted by bel1 View Post
    hmm what about ostarine? i heard it mentioned earlier but no news since
    It will happen.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   

6. You asked and we will deliver in June - July.

10 Releases planned so far.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    You asked and we will deliver in June - July.

10 Releases planned so far.
    gonna be epic

8. Let's get some more suggestions going guys. The suggestions don't just have to hormonal etc. We are taking requests for everything. If you'd like bulk creatine or any other ingredient. Or are looking for a fat loss product let us know! Depending upon interest we may look into it=) Imagine that, the possibilities are endless. Your favorite ingredients in products at clinical doses
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

9. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Let's get some more suggestions going guys. The suggestions don't just have to hormonal etc. We are taking requests for everything. If you'd like bulk creatine or any other ingredient. Or are looking for a fat loss product let us know! Depending upon interest we may look into it=) Imagine that, the possibilities are endless. Your favorite ingredients in products at clinical doses
    A test booster with boron and testofen/fenugreek. Also, a transdermal formestane

10. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    A test booster with boron and testofen/fenugreek. Also, a transdermal formestane
    TD Form is one of the products planned.

Hmm, a mainstream test booster with boron, -epicatechin, DAA, and a bunch of other goodies, i like where this product is going.

11. Test boost would be nice for sure.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post

TD Form is one of the products planned.

Hmm, a mainstream test booster with boron, -epicatechin, DAA, and a bunch of other goodies, i like where this product is going.
    Without DAA, to many stomach problems:P

13. Keep the feedback coming in on this and other products, everything will be taken in to consideration

14. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Like OL said the TD Form is already in the works, which is bad ass!

Boron, Tongkat and a few other goodies could be a solid option for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post
    Test boost would be nice for sure.
    Another for T boost. Maybe a T boost/mood boost product would a a solid idea? T boosters in my opinion are more of a well being type of supp or for PCT. Rarely will you see substantial mass gains with them. That's just the name of the game though. Unless your boosting T 500 ng/dl I doubt you'll see significant changes.

On the other hand, anything that supports positive mood may translate to better gym sessions etc, which never hurts. I think tongkat would be a good addition to a PCT/T Booster product.

Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Without DAA, to many stomach problems:P
    You may be onto something here, I think DAA is so hit or miss with individuals it may be best to opt for a different ingredient as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Keep the feedback coming in on this and other products, everything will be taken in to consideration
    He means it guys. It's really cool to be a part of a company from the ground floor like this with the owner of the company valuing his customers the way he does. Keep the suggestions coming. There is a lot of exciting new product in the works it's going to be a HUGE SHREDDED SUMMER
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

15. Yeah it is. With all these new products and the ones I recently got this summer will be epic.

Agreed test boost is def more of a off cycle/pct product but a good one that enhances mood would def be a nice addition for many people.

16. Talking about mood elevation etc....how about a sleep aid/gh supplement?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post
    Yeah it is. With all these new products and the ones I recently got this summer will be epic.

Agreed test boost is def more of a off cycle/pct product but a good one that enhances mood would def be a nice addition for many people.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Talking about mood elevation etc....how about a sleep aid/gh supplement?
    I'll tell you what man, a good sleep supplement is worth its weight in gold. I'm not convinced the any OTC supps are capable of boosting GH to any valuable extent but a good night's sleep for myself and many others is a prized possession
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

18. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Absolutely!

I'll tell you what man, a good sleep supplement is worth its weight in gold. I'm not convinced the any OTC supps are capable of boosting GH to any valuable extent but a good night's sleep for myself and many others is a prized possession
    That's what I mean....gh in the sence of better sleep is more gh

Finaflex g8 was a real game changer for me.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

19. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Talking about mood elevation etc....how about a sleep aid/gh supplement?
    3 mg melatonin, cheap, simpel works every time for me, but so many melatonin product out there so it should not just be melatonin
    L-dopa for prolactin and GH boost ?
    Green tea extract, stuff like that.

Any of you ever tryed GHenerate once made by LG, spray sublingual product, awesome sleep, good recovery, great pump during workuot.
    Hope im not stepping out of line suggesting a "old" product made by another Company

20. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post

3 mg melatonin, cheap, simpel works every time for me, but so many melatonin product out there so it should not just be melatonin

Any of you ever tryed GHenerate once made by LG, spray sublingual product, awesome sleep, good recovery, great pump during workuot.
    Hope im not stepping out of line suggesting a "old" product made by another Company
    Melatonin doesn't do it for me....not sure what in g8 makes it work...but it does....

No problem naming an old product. We are Brainstorming over here
    OLYMPUS UK REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

Melatonin doesn't do it for me....not sure what in g8 makes it work...but it does....

No problem naming an old product. We are Brainstorming over here
    Sorry for you, melatonin and i are Best friends!

Okay cool, good to know

Intra WO ? Or are to many making there own to suit the individual goal ?

22. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    That's what I mean....gh in the sence of better sleep is more gh

Finaflex g8 was a real game changer for me.
    Is it still around? I may need to try it. That sounds pretty legit. Nimbus has a sleep aid I really liked in the beginning but for some reason I built up a rather quick tolerance to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post

Banned

Ever tried less Melatonin? I do 1 mg. Usually with melatonin less is more
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

23. Yeah G8 is still around pretty good supp if u have the time to sleep 8-10 hours. Otherwise u wake up groggy or at least I did. Works great minus that. I have a very hectic schedule work full time school full time plus fitting in the gym I'm lucky to get 6-8 hours of good sleep.

24. I personally get too drowsy and my head feels stuffy on phenibut when waking up. A supp for good quality sleep but once the alarm hits you're out the door.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032