Olympus Labs Product Request Thread

Page 121 of 121 First ... 119120121

1. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    Did I hear correctly on OL’s Instagram a couple days ago that they are bringing back a few certain products? Sup3r-1???
    4-ad???
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    A huge and ripped Birdie told me R&D just found the crowning jewel for the formula.
    Can we get spoiler or 2? I’d still be in shock and awe if you guys said jokes on you! We changed our minds and will keep making the old formula.

I think Tr1umph was the first Olympus labs product I bought and strongly believed it to be the best bulking ergogenic aid. I also think it was the first product I ever tried that was outside of the mainstream supplements that you couldn’t find on bodybuilding.com or a current GNC store shelf.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Can we get spoiler or 2? I’d still be in shock and awe if you guys said jokes on you! We changed our minds and will keep making the old formula.

I think Tr1umph was the first Olympus labs product I bought and strongly believed it to be the best bulking ergogenic aid. I also think it was the first product I ever tried that was outside of the mainstream supplements that you couldn’t find on bodybuilding.com or a current GNC store shelf.
    Hard to give you any hints right now because our formulas are so unique, we’d be throwing the competition a bone more than anything. When we have a better timeframe can give you a little.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

4. How about a product that’s performanced based but not a pre-workout - something like a creatine based product you’d take daily but with some additions (think Redcon1 tango, PerformXT...etc)?

Would be cool to see a product that’s is based on solely increasing strength/power output...

Something like:

Creatine - 5-7g (maybe a blend?)
    Betaine - 2.5g
    Alpha GPC - 600mg (99% version)
    Huperzine - 200mcg
    Amentoflavone ?

Creatine and Betaine are both pretty cheap so the main cost ingredients would be the Alpha GPC and the extra ingredients.

I believe Alpha GPC has some positive studies showing quite significant power output at 600mg and I think it works even better when combined with huperzine (I’ve noticed a pretty big performance increase from using both).

Everyone is focusing so much on pump formulas and amino acid formulations that focus of maximising protein synthesis....which cool, but we all know that progressive overload and getting stronger is a key component to building muscle. E.g: you lift 100lbs x 10 reps and overtime turn that into 200lbs x 10 reps and so on....you eat and rest, you grow.

So I’d personally like to see a product that really focuses on strength.
    Could even come up with a snazzy name like “Samson” or “Hercules”...lol I don’t know

Secondly, how about a joint formula?

Ucii collagen
    Boswellia
    Cissus

Etc..

5. I miss ergonine by PES a lot. I'm still looking forward to a new version of Tr1umph, hopefully a full dosed, cost effective formula that can be used 365 days a year.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rebel1978 View Post
    I miss ergonine by PES a lot. I'm still looking forward to a new version of Tr1umph, hopefully a full dosed, cost effective formula that can be used 365 days a year.
    might as well look for a tr1umph replacement from a different company, OL made it clear it aint coming back.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    Tr1umph will return but we will need to pump a lot of money into user education and product awareness since its a new category that doesn't contain stims.. We're focusing on growing our D2C and then bringing it back. There is a whole new branding campaign under way which will bring OL to the next level. We have been working relentlessly on the backend to bring this fruition looking to launch by Black Friday. Everything will change besides the product labels.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    might as well look for a tr1umph replacement from a different company, OL made it clear it aint coming back.
    Last I knew...it was coming back. It’s just going to be a while..

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Last I knew...it was coming back. It’s just going to be a while..
    I would rather just think it's not coming back than to get crushed again by wishful thinking!!!

imo, if it were coming back IT WOULD BE BACK!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I would rather just think it's not coming back than to get crushed again by wishful thinking!!!

I've asked several times and they've always said that it will comin' back...i hope early 2019...

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

This is the answer i had few days ago...Name:  IMG_20181206_190015.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  58.0 KB

11. I'm curious what the new natural anabolic product will look like since they already have ep1logue, massacr3, and k1ng slayer.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 09:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM