Olympus Labs Product Request Thread

Page 120 of 120 First ... 118119120

1. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    any chance for another cognitive supplement like elix1r?
    I donít think ELIX1R did that well in sales hence why no rush to make another one

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Iím horny for the IGNITE remodel...or whatever they are doing with a new fat burner/stim. Itís peak season for that product category right now!
    This is interesting to me. Can't take the current version since one of the ingredients interacts with a medicine I take.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kdub83 View Post
    This is interesting to me. Can't take the current version since one of the ingredients interacts with a medicine I take.
    Which one? STJW? What medicine and what’s your medical condition, out of curiosity?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Which one? STJW? What medicine and what’s your medical condition, out of curiosity?
    On anti depression meds and can't use it because of the St John Wort in it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kdub83 View Post
    Not trying to be nosey but what class of antidepressants? You MAY be fine to take it. Obviously consultant with your doctor first but i think it would be fine, depending on the clsss and dose of antidepressant
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Not trying to be nosey but what class of antidepressants? You MAY be fine to take it. Obviously consultant with your doctor first but i think it would be fine, depending on the clsss and dose of antidepressant
    Answered you in PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kdub83 View Post
    Answered you in PM.
    Based off your pm i feel pretty confident that it would be safe

8. Quote Originally Posted by kdub83 View Post
    If by chance it is Prozac...I have used it with IGNIT3 runs plenty of times with no issue.
    In fact, they seem to compliment each other quite well for me..

9. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Based off your pm i feel pretty confident that it would be safe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    If by chance it is Prozac...I have used it with IGNIT3 runs plenty of times with no issue.
    In fact, they seem to compliment each other quite well for me..
    I'll have a talk with my doc about it then. He's a cool guy, does not shy away from questions and is willing to listen and do research before giving advice. Thanks for the info.

10. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I don’t think ELIX1R did that well in sales hence why no rush to make another one
    Since OL wants to play with my heart I found a hack for all the Elix1r fans. 1-2 scoops bloodshr3d (I do 1 scoop war, and 1 scoop raw combined) + 3-4 caps of Evomuse Clear Edge = money

11. Quote Originally Posted by kdub83 View Post
    I'll have a talk with my doc about it then. He's a cool guy, does not shy away from questions and is willing to listen and do research before giving advice. Thanks for the info.
    wow, keep that guy! absolutely NOT common to find such a nice doctor!

usually they ask if you use some of these protein, these steroid protein shakes after they check your blood panel and see that you have elevated liver enzymes or sh1t like that lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    wow, keep that guy! absolutely NOT common to find such a nice doctor!

usually they ask if you use some of these protein, these steroid protein shakes after they check your blood panel and see that you have elevated liver enzymes or sh1t like that lol
    Believe me I've heard the horror stories! He's around my age (mid 30s) so that helps.

13. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Since OL wants to play with my heart I found a hack for all the Elix1r fans. 1-2 scoops bloodshr3d (I do 1 scoop war, and 1 scoop raw combined) + 3-4 caps of Evomuse Clear Edge = money
    sounds good to me!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032