Olympus Labs Announcement *Please Read*

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you all know, Olympus Labs has attracted a high level of attention in the prohormone community since its founding - which can be a good or bad thing. We at Olympus Labs stick to the principles of integrity, high quality, and affordable prices. Numerous consumers have benefited and reported great results with our products. Yet, our quick rise to popularity and high-level of competitiveness has led to some suspicion, especially from leading competitors. Competition is good and Olympus Labs welcomes friendly competition.

So to ease any concerns from consumers, we have decided to publicly release lab testing results on every single batch of all compounds we use at the beginning of May. The lab testing methods used will vary by compound but we will conduct both qualitative and quantitative testings for each batch sample. The lab results serve as part of our internal quality control procedures as well as the purpose of easing any worries from consumers. We have been and will be using highly qualified third party labs for all testings to ensure non-bias. But please do understand that no testing methods are absolute and could be subject to interpretations.

We would also like consumers and all others to know a bit more of our company. So here are some of the key facts you should know ;)

1) We source ALL materials from Chinese factories which we have DIRECT contact with. We do NOT go through middlemen at all and we conduct thorough background checks on all our suppliers. We bottle all our products in the USA. Some of our suppliers are GMP certified and the rest abide by GMP standards for operations.
2) We are EXTREMELY confident in the quality of ALL our compounds as our suppliers have very strong and solid background. We have conducted very thorough background checks on all the suppliers.
3) We Olympus Labs did NOT and will NOT ever engage in slander or malicious attacks. This is a principle of life and any successful business ventures. We focus on making great products and offer them to consumers at good prices.

Also, if anybody wonders how Olympus Labs can have such abilities, then just a small piece of info here:
The owner of Olympus Labs has lived and studied in China for years, and has built in-person connections with many factories during his stay. He speaks Chinese fluently and understands the culture as well as way of business in that country. Anybody could have learned these if they really step their foot out there as the owner did, originally out of his interest in the Chinese language and culture.

We hope to have your continued support! Please PM reps for any coupons or any suggestion of new product releases as well as existing products.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Great move! I wish more companies would do this!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is great indeed.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Awsome! Nice to hear straight from OLUMPUS LABS! Looking forward to using your products with great success!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff guys! Just another step in a great direction! Especially since you really don't have to, Ty guys for putting some Ppls minds at ease.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You stated that you were testing each batch sample? Very good, are you also testing the actual product after the samples?

The only reason why I am asking is because I was involved in a situation about 5 years ago where the sample batch tested extraordinary however the final batches were faulty.

campcoll88

Awards
You stated that you were testing each batch sample? Very good, are you also testing the actual product after the samples?

The only reason why I am asking is because I was involved in a situation about 5 years ago where the sample batch tested extraordinary however the final batches were faulty.

yes i would hate to take some Furza only to find out its Bold

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is precisely the type of things about OLYMPUS-LABS that caught my attention and made me want to rep for them!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I like the integrity here. Nice work!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We'll pick a random sample of the compound itself when testing. The only way there'd be difference this way is if there was cross contamination... which of course can be handled by cleaning the machines before each run - and machines will be cleaned before each run of course!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We'll pick a random sample of the compound itself when testing. The only way there'd be difference this way is if there was cross contamination... which of course can be handled by cleaning the machines before each run - and machines will be cleaned before each run of course!
I think he is talking about ..are you gonna test the products once capped......at least that is the way i took it

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yes both...As stated above.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has Trest shipped yet? Purchased Nutriverse in Feb pre-sale

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus is the only company i will use now, wanna know why? Bc they are the only company that has given me steady results.
Thanks for the kind words.....we love making people happy:)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plans to pick up any other of the Iron Legion ph's? Like Triumphalis? Hmmm?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plans to pick up any other of the Iron Legion ph's? Like Triumphalis? Hmmm?
Yeah Triumphalis should be within a month or so.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got an eta on the trest cyp?
Its the first time our source is doing it so they quoted us an extra 2-3 weeks on top of the base powder for the acetate and cyp

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Its the first time our source is doing it so they quoted us an extra 2-3 weeks on top of the base powder for the acetate and cyp
Assuming you'll be beta testing before releasing to the public? Which will push it back further?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assuming you'll be beta testing before releasing to the public? Which will push it back further?
No need for beta testing because trestolone is not a new compound. We'll of course do lab tests with it though.But if we for some reason decide to do beta testing, I can gladly be a lab rat, lol!

andrei

Awards
is this a proper place to ask questions about your str3ngth product?
because it has no thread of its own..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this a proper place to ask questions about your str3ngth product?
because it has no thread of its own..
You can PM me if you have anything to ask. I've ran it :)

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
As you all know, Olympus Labs has attracted a high level of attention in the prohormone community since its founding - which can be a good or bad thing. We at Olympus Labs stick to the principles of integrity, high quality, and affordable prices. Numerous consumers have benefited and reported great results with our products. Yet, our quick rise to popularity and high-level of competitiveness has led to some suspicion, especially from leading competitors. Competition is good and Olympus Labs welcomes friendly competition.

So to ease any concerns from consumers, we have decided to publicly release lab testing results on every single batch of all compounds we use at the beginning of May. The lab testing methods used will vary by compound but we will conduct both qualitative and quantitative testings for each batch sample. The lab results serve as part of our internal quality control procedures as well as the purpose of easing any worries from consumers. We have been and will be using highly qualified third party labs for all testings to ensure non-bias. But please do understand that no testing methods are absolute and could be subject to interpretations.

We would also like consumers and all others to know a bit more of our company. So here are some of the key facts you should know ;)

1) We source ALL materials from Chinese factories which we have DIRECT contact with. We do NOT go through middlemen at all and we conduct thorough background checks on all our suppliers. We bottle all our products in the USA. Some of our suppliers are GMP certified and the rest abide by GMP standards for operations.
2) We are EXTREMELY confident in the quality of ALL our compounds as our suppliers have very strong and solid background. We have conducted very thorough background checks on all the suppliers.
3) We Olympus Labs did NOT and will NOT ever engage in slander or malicious attacks. This is a principle of life and any successful business ventures. We focus on making great products and offer them to consumers at good prices.

Also, if anybody wonders how Olympus Labs can have such abilities, then just a small piece of info here:
The owner of Olympus Labs has lived and studied in China for years, and has built in-person connections with many factories during his stay. He speaks Chinese fluently and understands the culture as well as way of business in that country. Anybody could have learned these if they really step their foot out there as the owner did, originally out of his interest in the Chinese language and culture.

We hope to have your continued support! Please PM reps for any coupons or any suggestion of new product releases as well as existing products.
So when are the results of the lab tests online?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when are the results of the lab tests online?
starts this month and you'll start seeing them here by mid-month. Thanks for checking in

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooh.la, good deal...only ran a bottle of it at label dosing and I seem to recall liking it far better than even Epi...
I think we decided to dose triumphalis at 120ct 20mg per capsule designed to run 3 caps daily for 6 weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we decided to dose triumphalis at 120ct 20mg per capsule designed to run 3 caps daily for 6 weeks.
Yeah we did and that's great IMO... I felt like 45mg/day was slightly too low dose.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Great news looking forward to running my first Olympus cycle next month. Unless I manage to catch one of these logging opportunities I'm hearing about sooner lol