Elim1nate

raekwonse

Awards
Probably stupid question, but this is exactly like the old Erase right?

I took Erase Pro during my last cut and did really well on it.

This should work just as well, correct?

Also, the directions for Elim1nate says to take it up to 4 weeks. I think the directions for Erase was up to 8 weeks. Would I be able to take Elim1nate for 8 weeks as well? Thanks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has Arimistane in it just like the original Erase had.

You can run it for 8 weeks :)

raekwonse

Awards
Thanks man. I took my first 75 mg dose last night and I pissed so much more than normal when I woke up this morning. Must be working already, haha.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I took my first 75 mg dose last night and I pissed so much more than normal when I woke up this morning. Must be working already, haha.
It's good stuff!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you going to be logging it?

raekwonse

Awards
I would, but I'm just so busy right now. I can say that its only my third day and I already feel drier, and harder. Yesterday I hit the gym and felt like I had a ton of energy too. Lost 2 lbs too, but its probably mostly water for now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would, but I'm just so busy right now. I can say that its only my third day and I already feel drier, and harder. Yesterday I hit the gym and felt like I had a ton of energy too. Lost 2 lbs too, but its probably mostly water for now.
If you enjoy it would you mind putting a review in the review section? Would love to start building some feedback there. Thanks!

raekwonse

Awards
Just an update: I think the armistane is really kicking in now. My lips are really dry and I can tell that I've leaned out. Really happy.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update: I think the armistane is really kicking in now. My lips are really dry and I can tell that I've leaned out. Really happy.
Sounds good, keep us updated!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Make sure you are drinking enough water though you don't want to be dehydrated.

raekwonse

Awards
Thanks. I'm drinking plenty of water so I think I'm good there. A little Burt's bees fixed the chapped lips.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep it up man! how are the joints

raekwonse

Awards
Not that much to note. I think I'm still losing weight but I don't have access to a scale right now to verify. One thing I did realize is that armistane works really well preworkout. I get some nice energy and muscle pump if I take it about 15 mins before.

No issues with the joints. I don't think I ever had issues on Erase either.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great glad you are having a good experience!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the bump... But would arimistane be good for a lean bulk/recomp or strictly for cutting?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of running this in pct over erase.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
htghunterray It works for both.
soul0wner sounds good but look into SUP3R PCT too. It should be even better for PCT! ;)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
htghunterray It works for both. soul0wner sounds good but look into SUP3R PCT too. It should be even better for PCT! ;)
I'm good with everything else, just going to get whichever is cheaper between erase and elim1nate. Will check it out for the future runs though :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason I can't do 8 weeks of elim1nate followed by 4 weeks of transform?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Any reason I can't do 8 weeks of elim1nate followed by 4 weeks of transform?
Sounds like too much estro crushing.

Stick with one. I like transForm much better. Just dosing it is a bitch.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Just received my eliminate. I was reading the back of the bottle and it says to follow up the cycle with a proper PCT. I was under the impression arimistane was not suppressive. I used OG erase with great results in the past. Just want to make sure current research has not discovered arimistane to be suppressive. Anybody?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are correct....el1minate doesn't need pct. Thought we fixed the label...

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts on 25 mg/day? Last time (2years ago) I ran 75/day. It wrecked my knees and libido. Will 25 mg elicit gains?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your thoughts on 25 mg/day? Last time (2years ago) I ran 75/day. It wrecked my knees and libido. Will 25 mg elicit gains?
I never had that issue with arimistane.

I ran it as high as 200mg a day and was fine(revolution pct by finaflex)

Again, everyone is different I guess.

What is your goal? El1minate is mostly used as an ai during cycle or during pct.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
I never had that issue with arimistane. I ran it as high as 200mg a day and was fine(revolution pct by finaflex) Again, everyone is different I guess. What is your goal? El1minate is mostly used as an ai during cycle or during pct.
Recomp is the goal, with a slight bit more emphasis on getting bigger, but not at the expense of gaining too much BF. I was a bloated 210 last year this time. Sitting at 190 now. I thought arimistane could be used standalone? I'm in my sixth week of forskolin 95, I figured now would be a good time to add the arimistane since I've been feeling a little edgy as of late (rise in e2?). I've also been doing 5000 IU vitamin d3. I'm 5'8" btw

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recomp is the goal, with a slight bit more emphasis on getting bigger, but not at the expense of gaining too much BF. I was a bloated 210 last year this time. Sitting at 190 now. I thought arimistane could be used standalone? I'm in my sixth week of forskolin 95, I figured now would be a good time to add the arimistane since I've been feeling a little edgy as of late (rise in e2?). I've also been doing 5000 IU vitamin d3. I'm 5'8" btw
It can be used stand alone...sure. I have used it on cycle, pct and in between cycles along with some t boosters myself.

25mg is a bit low in my opinion, but if you are worried with the possible drying effects(again, I've never had those issues), then start of with 25 and go from there.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It can be used stand alone...sure. I have used it on cycle, pct and in between cycles along with some t boosters myself. 25mg is a bit low in my opinion, but if you are worried with the possible drying effects(again, I've never had those issues), then start of with 25 and go from there.

This ^^^

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can be used stand alone...sure. I have used it on cycle, pct and in between cycles along with some t boosters myself.

25mg is a bit low in my opinion, but if you are worried with the possible drying effects(again, I've never had those issues), then start of with 25 and go from there.
25 mg is very low. I'd opt for no less than 50 mg as a start, but say to run standalone at 75 or 100 mgs.

But edje007, holy heck, can't believe you've ran at 200 mg before! Most would head for the hills over 100.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25 mg is very low. I'd opt for no less than 50 mg as a start, but say to run standalone at 75 or 100 mgs.

But edje007, holy heck, can't believe you've ran at 200 mg before! Most would head for the hills over 100.
Lol....no problemo amigo.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Currently using at 75mgs and not seeing any decrease in libido or increase joint irritation lol

Been using it going on my 3rd week

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
on day 4 dosing 25 mg/day and already seeing progress. Chest is starting to separate and looks tighter and feels harder. Delts and arms are also looking firmer than usual

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on day 4 dosing 25 mg/day and already seeing progress. Chest is starting to separate and looks tighter and feels harder. Delts and arms are also looking firmer than usual
Sounds good bro!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Don't buy eliminate off amazon my workout partner ran through a whole bottle taking 5 a day and notice nothing. I gave him 3 days worth of mine from nutra planet and the second day he noticed it lol....

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't buy eliminate off amazon my workout partner ran through a whole bottle taking 5 a day and notice nothing. I gave him 3 days worth of mine from nutra planet and the second day he noticed it lol....
I agree.. amazon and ebay are no bueno.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Haha I told him he took a month worth of sugar pills lol

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I am in my first ph cycle, DMZ 2.0, it's going great. Got some Elim1nate on hand for just in case...things are going well though so I'm thinking about using it as a standalone starting 30 days after my cycle...any idea if its good alone? I hear it is

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in my first ph cycle, DMZ 2.0, it's going great. Got some Elim1nate on hand for just in case...things are going well though so I'm thinking about using it as a standalone starting 30 days after my cycle...any idea if its good alone? I hear it is
It would serve a decent purpose on it's own, being maintaining a dry physique as well as controlling cortisol. It would be awesome with something like Ep1c Unleashed or DermaStrength with it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You could also use it during your PCT..

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Thanks man, I'll keep it in mind. Right now I'm doing DMZ 2.0 and I must say its working...this is day 11 and my max bench has already jumped! Did 260 lbs yesterday, never did that much before

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on stacking elim with ursolic acid? 25mg elim and a solid dose of ursolic to push thru fat loss plateau