Q and A for OLYMPUS LABS DYMETHAZI9E

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*This is the purest, strongest, most potent, largest quantity Dymethazine Available.

DYMETHAZI9E*by Olympus labs was formulated as being a catalyst to increasing lean size, hardening muscles, and attaining strength that comparable of a demigod's.

DYMETHAZI9E by Olympus Labs

If you are looking for extreme size, muscle, and strength gains - look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present*DYMETHAZI9E. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod. It features 90 capsules, each capsule containing 20mg of Dymethazine; an unheard feat in the prohormone world, as the usual dosages runs around 10-15mg per capsule.*DYMETHAZI9E*gives you 1800mg of the Dymethazine, compared to similar products running up to 1440mg of Dymethazine!

This is almost 400mg more the dosage, delivering the best results! It's made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness - fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.

Dymethazine is a potent prohormone, we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

DYMETHAZI9E*will provide:

Extreme Strength

Lean Size Gains

Fuller Muscles

Crush Plateau's

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You really can't beat the value in our DYMETHAZI9E, I mean if you are advanced run it at 60mg for a month and look out, or you can do 40mg for 6 wks... Either way serious gains and minimal sides. By the way just like g0hard said you can pick it up at Nutri-verse.com right now.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Looks like I may just do that! Just waiting on the release of TR3ST!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really can't beat the value in our DYMETHAZI9E, I mean if you are advanced run it at 60mg for a month and look out, or you can do 40mg for 6 wks... Either way serious gains and minimal sides. By the way just like g0hard said you can pick it up at Nutri-verse.com right now.
I am going to run DYMETHAZI9E/TR3ST for a 5 week cycle and this is my plan. I planned on a 5 week cycle so I only need 1 bottle of each.

Cycle Support will be started 2 weeks prior to cycle and ran until the end of PCT

DYMETHAZI9E 40,40,40,60,60
TR3ST 50,75,100,100,100

PCT
Clomid 50,50,25,25
Formeron at 100mgs a day for 30 days
Reduce XT
BLR's new natty tbooster
Prolactrone

I also will be running GHRP6 as well.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to run DYMETHAZI9E/TR3ST for a 5 week cycle and this is my plan. I planned on a 5 week cycle so I only need 1 bottle of each.

Cycle Support will be started 2 weeks prior to cycle and ran until the end of PCT

DYMETHAZI9E 40,40,40,60,60
TR3ST 50,75,100,100,100

PCT
Clomid 50,50,25,25
Formeron at 100mgs a day for 30 days
Reduce XT
BLR's new natty tbooster
Prolactrone

I also will be running GHRP6 as well.
Sounds good. I'd run Formeron during the cycle too - it converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone so it can be slightly suppressive. Some people like it during PCT too though - whatever floats your boat. I personally would pick another AI/test booster for PCT - SUP3R PCT is a good one.

I'd probably run Prolactrone during the cycle too.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. I'd run Formeron during the cycle too - it converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone so it can be slightly suppressive. Some people like it during PCT too though - whatever floats your boat. I personally would pick another AI/test booster for PCT - SUP3R PCT is a good one.

Thanks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Something to consider is that Formestane is only suppressive in very high doses. Nothing like what is run in PCT. He would need to be running the formestane above 200mg and that is being generous really for suppression would be closer to 300-400mg a day to get enough conversion to cause suppression. Doses from 50-100 a day won't be any problem in PCT. They have done studies lasting over 6 months of formestane use where peoples test levels stayed elevated with no breaks or time off. You just have to decide if you are using it as an AI or a ProHormone the dosing is completely different. Kind of like with 11-OXO at 100-300mg a day not suppressive and really only an anticortisol product at that dose. Now 400-1000mg is when it will cause some suppression because it converts into an androgen as well.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something to consider is that Formestane is only suppressive in very high doses. Nothing like what is run in PCT. He would need to be running the formestane above 200mg and that is being generous really for suppression would be closer to 300-400mg a day to get enough conversion to cause suppression. Doses from 50-100 a day won't be any problem in PCT. They have done studies lasting over 6 months of formestane use where peoples test levels stayed elevated with no breaks or time off. You just have to decide if you are using it as an AI or a ProHormone the dosing is completely different. Kind of like with 11-OXO at 100-300mg a day not suppressive and really only an anticortisol product at that dose. Now 400-1000mg is when it will cause some suppression because it converts into an androgen as well.
Interesting. Then maybe formestane has it's place in PCT protocol too.

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Does anyone else here get nausuated when you take DYMETHAZ9NE (DMZ)? I'm on week 4 @ 40mg with TR3ST.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone else here get nausuated when you take DYMETHAZ9NE (DMZ)? I'm on week 4 @ 40mg with TR3ST.
Never heard that before.....

Had it with bad quality fish oil caps. Are you also taking those?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick way to test is have some of those by themselves and see if you get ill if so they may have gone rancid. Too much exposure to light can make that happen quickly.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Is my endurance going to take a hit on this?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never had DMZ cause any endurance problems for me. I don't find myself winded from it, the only thing that ever cut a workout short was a nasty back pump once when supersetting SLDL and leg press. Was never an issue with breathing or getting wind for me.

What are your main goals for running a Designer?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have never had DMZ cause any endurance problems for me. I don't find myself winded from it, the only thing that ever cut a workout short was a nasty back pump once when supersetting SLDL and leg press. Was never an issue with breathing or getting wind for me.

What are your main goals for running a Designer?
Well I'm running a sponsored log of it right now actually, but I am just looking for a good recomp while maintaining my athletic ability.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shin pumps and back pumps may happen.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I get the same thing sometimes after my morning dose for some reason. Usually lasts about 20 minutes then goes away

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
would this or Tr3n be better if someone was looking for some size but great strength gains?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would this or Tr3n be better if someone was looking for some size but great strength gains?
DYMETHAZI9E is more potent and it'll add more size too. If strength without too much size is your main goal, I'd go with D1METHADROL.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that would probably be better than DMZ for stregth without a ton of size. DMZ is extremely myotropic having a greater anabolic effect than many other designers so it is very good for growth. As to where M-Sten and D1methadrol have a bit higher androgenic ratio which will help for strength.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
So quick question

I'm starting my dmz tr3st cycle in a month. If I work at at 5 am when is the best time to take the dmz?

Ill be running

40/40/40/60/60/60

I usually wake up at 4 to eat a little something before I lift. I've been told taking PH on an empty stomach will diminish effects. Any truth to this?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So quick question

I'm starting my dmz tr3st cycle in a month. If I work at at 5 am when is the best time to take the dmz?

Ill be running

40/40/40/60/60/60

I usually wake up at 4 to eat a little something before I lift. I've been told taking PH on an empty stomach will diminish effects. Any truth to this?
Just spread those caps out evenly throughout the day. Take one cap preworkout on training days.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Is running dmz without a test/Trest base still worth it? Or are lethargy, libido, etc, too bad without a base?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is running dmz without a test/Trest base still worth it? Or are lethargy, libido, etc, too bad without a base?
It should be pretty good without test/trest base too.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yes, check out my log. I'm doing that right now. At higher doses (60mg). No problems.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So quick question

Ill be running

40/40/40/60/60/60

In all honesty the halflife of DMZ is so long 2 doses a day would be fine. It has a 16 hour half life so with 2 doses there is overlap. Obviously if you want to spread them out even more there will be more overlap but in the end even 2 doses a day will keep your levels stable enough to always be quite anabolic.
Absolutely! People have been doing it forever. Sure you may get tired, and libido typically doesn't get too bad actually increases the first couple weeks then starts to drop. However i wouldn't expect deca-dick from it just you not being in the mood as much. As in someone else has to initiate it and you actually have to get turned on instead of just being horny. So it isn't all that. One of the biggest things i notice people complaining of and actually calling it lethargy is from going hypo from people not managing their glycogen levels correctly. A whole lot of IGF-1 gets expressed in the muscles on DMZ so you have a naturally strong GDA properties. YOur muscles will soak up carbs like they are going out of style. You eat a small amount of simple carbs and create an insulin response without using some slower releasing carbs your muscles will soak up all the blood sugar and you will find yourself hypo to the point of falling asleep like a narcoleptic. So if you plan on eating carbs keep sources mixed to avoid blood sugar issues.

S

Stierenek213

Awards
I have been reading about DMZ and especially DYMETHAZI9E because I like OL. The advertisement says that liver values have been clinically shown to be negligible because of the azine bond technology. It has been realised a while ago and are (new) bloodworks confirming this? If it is then DMZ would be perfect compared to most other (17A) products right or am I missing something? For example DMZ is more potent for muscle mass than Epi so why would you use Epi which is 17A when you can use DMZ?
How would 40mg of DMZ compare to 40mg of Epi with respect to liver damage and muscle gains? How is DMZ for the BP or are there any other sides which one should consider?

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Running this as a first cycle, 5-6 weeks at 30mg. Looking for solid gains in both size and strength but nothing insane. Don't want it to be too drastically noticeable afterwards. Should I dose every 16 hours or is it better if I just ran 40mg/ day? I realize I'd be hitting the half-life really close with 30mg, just worried about not reaching saturation or whatever.

J

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, been running this at 40mg per day for the last 2.5 weeks. This stuff treats my stomach like battery acid. Stomach aches and feels bloaty constantly. I generally feel like **** all the time in my stomach. I'm about to pinch it off.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I gotta say, been running this at 40mg per day for the last 2.5 weeks. This stuff treats my stomach like battery acid. Stomach aches and feels bloaty constantly. I generally feel like **** all the time in my stomach. I'm about to pinch it off.
Sorry to hear that... What does your water intake and cycle support look like?? I'm going to need some info so I can try to help you out..

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that... What does your water intake and cycle support look like?? I'm going to need some info so I can try to help you out..
Exactly....are there any other new things you are taking along side it?

Any diet changes also maybe?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, are you taking it on an empty stomach?

J

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Taking it with food... although I have taken it with protein shake a few times.
Cycle support is 4 AR1MACAREPRO a day (2 morning, 2 evening).
Saw Palmetto
Stinging Nettle
4 tablespoons flax seed oil daily
Multivitamins.
Taurine

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
My stomach felt the same. Also felt very nausuated and had a hard time eating. Only towards the end of my cycle that my stomach felt better and my hunger came back. Made some gains though!

J

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly how I feel. It's all I can do to eat because I just about always have this dull ache that increases intensity at times, eating just makes me feel more bloated.

I don't really feel too nauseated, just crampy and bloaty. Is this what PMS feels like lol? . I am seeing some moderate strength gains, but I feel like **** a good deal of time it's not really helping my motivation in the gym.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This is exactly how I feel. It's all I can do to eat because I just about always have this dull ache that increases intensity at times, eating just makes me feel more bloated.

I don't really feel too nauseated, just crampy and bloaty. Is this what PMS feels like lol? . I am seeing some moderate strength gains, but I feel like **** a good deal of time it's not really helping my motivation in the gym.
Kidney/Liver stress is know to cause lack of appetite, by a lot of water is it over a gallon a day?? Are you tracking your water or just assuming cause you may be drinking less than you think.. Also is your urine dark???

J

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
I'm drinking way over a gallon a day...I'd guess 2. Negatory on the dark urine.

J

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
My stomach felt the same. Also felt very nausuated and had a hard time eating. Only towards the end of my cycle that my stomach felt better and my hunger came back. Made some gains though!
How long did you run it?

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Yes I felt bloated also and cramping. I also had a hard time taking a ****. I drank lots of water and my urine was never dark. I took all support supplements. And I guess yes you could say it's like having cramps so my wife says that's how she feels when she does.

J

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
you are censored out... did you say hard time taking a crap or taking a leak? I have what could some lower back pump... maybe could even be some kidney discomfort? I have heard about when searching. I don't know... but I'm about to decide it's not worth the risk. I did some prohormones back in the day. Ran M1T and some others... not a crazy amount, but some cycles over a few years. Never had any side effects like this ...(well back pumps, but that was only when lifting).

I have not done anything in the last probably 9 years or so. Just decided to try this.

J

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
The lower back pain seems to be centralized in the erector spinae muscle on the right side... not in the soft tissue...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Are you stomach sensitive to other things? Do other supplements, vitamins, medications, etc. also give you stomach issues?

H

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
My take on Dymethazine has come with mixed feelings. I made a mistake and decided to not continue HCG along with taking Dymethazine @40mg and Stenabol @ 20mg. Big mistake. After 3-3.5 weeks of taking these my libido has plummeted, feel depressed, very lethargic, bad sleep disruptions strength gains haven't been out of site. Taking plenty of cycle support: Heart Help by IFORCE (3 caps), TUDCA (500-700mg), Orange Triad w/greens, Fish Oil, 1-1.5 gallons H20, clean diet.

I wouldn't recommend taking this with MK677, these guys are right with DMZ increasing IGF, hypoglycemia is bad on this stuff, feel like I can't eat enough mid-day.

The strength gains aren't there however the mass gains have been there and I look very dry. Have gained 12lb on it and mostly quality gains. TRT won't save you from DMZ/Stenabol sides, I'd recommend taking HCG with this. I think next time I'll run with DermaTrest and after this, any future PH cycle I will be taking HCG alongside.