Post your feedback and links to logs/reviews here!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. subbed to follow logs


  2. Anyone try the tr1umph?
    •   
       


  3. Not a pure Olympus labs log but the core in the cycle is.
    Dermatrest, Alpha Hard and The1.
    Will put in Ostar1ne towards the end.

    Dermatrest/Androhard/The1 log.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    Not a pure Olympus labs log but the core in the cycle is.
    Dermatrest, Alpha Hard and The1.
    Will put in Ostar1ne towards the end.

    Dermatrest/Androhard/The1 log.
    Thanks bro
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Don't have a running log but for those deciding to run trest I recommend running the transdermal version. Experience wise I totally feel the difference between the two.

    I've tried 50mg oral preworkout and 50mg td pre a few times. My body temp is higher and aggression in the gym is better on td. I hve 4 more weeks though and I'll finish both. My next trest I'll get two bottles of td for sure.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    Don't have a running log but for those deciding to run trest I recommend running the transdermal version. Experience wise I totally feel the difference between the two.

    I've tried 50mg oral preworkout and 50mg td pre a few times. My body temp is higher and aggression in the gym is better on td. I hve 4 more weeks though and I'll finish both. My next trest I'll get two bottles of td for sure.
    Sounds awesome. Transdermal really seems to be more potent, atleast in keeping a stable hormone level throughout the day.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Sounds awesome. Transdermal really seems to be more potent, atleast in keeping a stable hormone level throughout the day.
    Also the transdermal hits the bloodstream faster since it doesn't go threw the digestive system

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Also the transdermal hits the bloodstream faster since it doesn't go threw the digestive system
    On paper the oral trest has a faster absorption and shorter half life compared to TD. From experience I felt like I was getting more from td, mg/mg.

  9. I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, but aside from having great products, you have some of the most helpful reps on the forum. In particular, @kboxer7 has been extremely helpful in planning my next cycle and giving non-biased real opinions about products. I'm not sure how you were able to get him as a rep, but kudos OL. Solid draft pick.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, but aside from having great products, you have some of the most helpful reps on the forum. In particular, @kboxer7 has been extremely helpful in planning my next cycle and giving non-biased real opinions about products. I'm not sure how you were able to get him as a rep, but kudos OL. Solid draft pick.
    Thank you for the kind words @Woody.

    Hope your cycle is a BLAST!
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

  11. Natty Stack : Ep1c Unleashed + Str3ngth + Hydro3. Oral

    Follow up guys. Been 5 weeks in. But in for gainZ!

    My help comes from @kboxer7 !

    Thanks again ! 🏻
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 434
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 02:59 PM
  2. Question on referals and linking to AM
    By xtraflossy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:31 PM
  3. Post your stack and how its working for you
    By Pugonater in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 09:36 PM
  4. post your comments or reactions to M4ohn here
    By blitzit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 04:19 PM
Log in
Log in