Post your feedback and links to logs/reviews here!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    I have seen a lot of users use it at 200 mg per day with the only side being headaches.
    See I knew he would know. I can't wait for the TD version to come out I want to run it high dosed during my bridge.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Over the last 5 maybe 6 yrs I have had run 3 Epi cycles. First one was awesome. Other 2 were junk clones - very dissapointing. Currently running your Epi and TR3ST. Just Fantastic products. Very very happy with your products. Many Thanks and keep up the great work.
    •   

3. So I have to say the stenadrol and tr3n is amazing combo. Mind you this only for advanced users, but wow **** is off the handle. I rowed 150 dumbbells for back each arm, I never even attempted that weight. Olympus Labs will conqu3r your workouts

4. Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    guys i am on day 7 of 5 caps/day of str3ngth.
    i must report , i **** you not, that my bursitis on my left wrist is HEALING UP SUPERBLY.
    10 days ago i COULD NOT STEER THE DRIVING WHEEL WITH MY LEFT HAND , IT WAS THAT BAD.
    i can`t say if i noticed any increased recovery/strength/etc because of my bursitis i only handled small weights/quarter reps , and so on.

but i feel this is note-worthy.
    some weird headaches AND AMAZINGINGLY RAPID HEALING OF MY BURSITIS. it`s not 100% healed by far ,but it has improved tremendously
    Quote Originally Posted by mercsme View Post
    Over the last 5 maybe 6 yrs I have had run 3 Epi cycles. First one was awesome. Other 2 were junk clones - very dissapointing. Currently running your Epi and TR3ST. Just Fantastic products. Very very happy with your products. Many Thanks and keep up the great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk85 View Post
    So I have to say the stenadrol and tr3n is amazing combo. Mind you this only for advanced users, but wow **** is off the handle. I rowed 150 dumbbells for back each arm, I never even attempted that weight. Olympus Labs will conqu3r your workouts
    These posts right here are exactly why I'm so glad to be apart of the team! Incredible feedback, incredible
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Took this stuff today. I mixed half before my workout and half I drank during my workout. Mixes great. No floaters or anything. Yummy taste too. Stuff builds up on you for energy. I felt a little nervous at first but that went away. I blame it on not know what is the product I just took. Workout went great. Had plenty of long lasting energy that was very smooth. Sweat a lot more. Felt a bit extra confident in my lifts, which is never a bad thing. Good stuff, hopefully it's priced good also. Forgot to mention focus. Focus was amazing. Really enjoyed this product. It's hard to describe the effects though.
    Awesome review T, I've been saving mine for chest day. Chest and tris on Tuesday. Gonna get my CONQU3R on in two days!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    •   

6. 12 lbs gained with stenadrol/tren 220-232. Pretty awesome. I'm a hard gainer and still gained that much.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Berserk85 View Post
    12 lbs gained with stenadrol/tren 220-232. Pretty awesome. I'm a hard gainer and still gained that much.
    Awesome result!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by Berserk85 View Post
    12 lbs gained with stenadrol/tren 220-232. Pretty awesome. I'm a hard gainer and still gained that much.
    SHoot 12 lbs on a hard gainer that is saying something!!!
    Current Training Log -

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    SHoot 12 lbs on a hard gainer that is saying something!!!
    Yeah plus weighing 220, I noticed it's hard to gain once you hit over 200. Great combo =)

10. Running a DMZ and Tr3st log. Gonna add Ostar1ne and some other goodies along the way.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...abs-tr3st.html

2 weeks in and Im 13lbs up with a 20lb PR on bench.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

11. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Running a DMZ and Tr3st log. Gonna add Ostar1ne and some other goodies along the way.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...abs-tr3st.html2 weeks in and Im 13lbs up with a 20lb PR on bench.
    Nice! This log is good guys get in there and check it out! Gotta love those virgin gains logs!!!!!
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Hello guys,
    we are still a pretty new company in this industry and many guys haven't tried us yet. People have been asking me whether our products are legit or not. Well, I know that they are as good as it gets but I'm Olympus Labs rep so many guys will think that my opinions are biased.

If you have tried our products, I'd appreciate you sharing your experiences in this thread. The good, the bad and the ugly... Feel free to tell everything!

Links to your OL logs/reviews would be great too - it'd help other forum members to easily find out what Olympus Labs products are all about.

Thanks in advance!

wasn't sure how else to contact you mate, but clear your PM's!

13. Quote Originally Posted by rustynails View Post
    wasn't sure how else to contact you mate, but clear your PM's!
    Done!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

14. Paragraph

Test
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

15. No OL logs yet, but when I get back from the Army in August, it will be right on time to start something!

Tr3st and Dymethazi9e seems like what I am shooting for!

It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    No OL logs yet, but when I get back from the Army in August, it will be right on time to start something!

Tr3st and Dymethazi9e seems like what I am shooting for!
    should make an awesome cycle!!!

Tr3st and Dymethazi9e!!! Yeah buddy!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    should make an awesome cycle!!!

Tr3st and Dymethazi9e!!! Yeah buddy!!!
    Would be badass right?!

I can't wait.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Would be badass right?!

I can't wait.
    Real bad mofo
    OLYMPUS UK REP

19. My New Log for DERMASTR3NGTH, EP1C, OSTAR1NE, & CONQU3R

KLEEN & Olympus Labs EP1C DERMASTR3NGTH & CONQU3R log.
    Current Training Log -

20. Just wanted to give some props for Olympus Labs here. I did earlier in another thread that was probably out of place. OL products are legit. I have 2 cycles under my belt, the Stenabol Perfect Cycle and am currently in my last couple days of the Tr3n/Ep15stane shredded stack. All I can say is 25 pounds doesn't lie. I'm still learning the ins and outs of how to run certain compounds correctly, as I should have cut some calories for my current cycle to get the cutting effect out of it. But the products did what they said they would do. I put on dry mass with the Ep15stane and my strength has gone through the roof from the Tr3n. I did a proper OTC/Pharma grade PCT with the Stenabol and kept 15 pounds. My traps and shoulders blew up. With this 2nd cycle my chest and arms have followed suit and just last night my wife and I were looking at some pics from just a few months ago, amazed at the difference. I am already looking forward to my next cycle which will be Tr3st, Msten, and Formeron. Will be taking a couple months off after this PCT to normalize since I've ran 2 cycles in 4 months. So maybe mid-September/October I'll run that Tr3st. Will probably do a detailed log now that I know a little bit of what I'm doing. Keep those prices good and doses high.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Just wanted to give some props for Olympus Labs here. I did earlier in another thread that was probably out of place. OL products are legit. I have 2 cycles under my belt, the Stenabol Perfect Cycle and am currently in my last couple days of the Tr3n/Ep15stane shredded stack. All I can say is 25 pounds doesn't lie. I'm still learning the ins and outs of how to run certain compounds correctly, as I should have cut some calories for my current cycle to get the cutting effect out of it. But the products did what they said they would do. I put on dry mass with the Ep15stane and my strength has gone through the roof from the Tr3n. I did a proper OTC/Pharma grade PCT with the Stenabol and kept 15 pounds. My traps and shoulders blew up. With this 2nd cycle my chest and arms have followed suit and just last night my wife and I were looking at some pics from just a few months ago, amazed at the difference. I am already looking forward to my next cycle which will be Tr3st, Msten, and Formeron. Will be taking a couple months off after this PCT to normalize since I've ran 2 cycles in 4 months. So maybe mid-September/October I'll run that Tr3st. Will probably do a detailed log now that I know a little bit of what I'm doing. Keep those prices good and doses high.
    Thanks for the kind words bro.

We love making quality products at decent prizes, and making people happy!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

22. Hey so I've been on ep1c for two weeks. Started with one pill and switched to two this week pwo. My friend also is doing one pill and has no jnfo in this stuff so I used him as my control variant and checked in with him after two weeks.

We both encountered joint pain and severe pumps while lifting and afterwards. Workouts seem a bit harder so far. I was ready to mark this up as detremental, but then today three different people commented I looked bigger in the gym and I got home and checked the mirror with the shirt off and damn my lats are way bigger like the lowers are finally sticking out of the sides and I have veins extending all the way down from my shoulder to my forearms where I never get them. My chest is fuller too. I did a back workout today, but everything seems jacked. Going to keep going on this and hopefully my endurance picks up like I hear about!

Anyone else get the crazy painful pumps? Hurts like a mofo!
    Conqu3r, V1tality, High Volume, Osta, Ghar1ne, Amino IV, Orange TRIad, Pro-Jym

23. Quote Originally Posted by Contaygious View Post
    Hey so I've been on ep1c for two weeks. Started with one pill and switched to two this week pwo. My friend also is doing one pill and has no jnfo in this stuff so I used him as my control variant and checked in with him after two weeks.

We both encountered joint pain and severe pumps while lifting and afterwards. Workouts seem a bit harder so far. I was ready to mark this up as detremental, but then today three different people commented I looked bigger in the gym and I got home and checked the mirror with the shirt off and damn my lats are way bigger like the lowers are finally sticking out of the sides and I have veins extending all the way down from my shoulder to my forearms where I never get them. My chest is fuller too. I did a back workout today, but everything seems jacked. Going to keep going on this and hopefully my endurance picks up like I hear about!

Anyone else get the crazy painful pumps? Hurts like a mofo!
    AWESOME! Thank you for the feedback man! This is exactly what we like to hear! !!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

24. Got dat der log link right hurrrrrrr!

Tagger's THE1 Log [Sponsored by Olympus Labs]

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 434
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 02:59 PM
  2. Question on referals and linking to AM
    By xtraflossy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:31 PM
  3. Post your stack and how its working for you
    By Pugonater in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 09:36 PM
  4. post your comments or reactions to M4ohn here