Olympus Labs product info (dosing & stacking)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys,
many people have PM'd me asking dosing suggestions of our products so I thought I'd start a new thread with some basic information.

To make it more simple I'll split our products into few categories - now I'm thinking from PH user's point of view. Our natural products can of course be used in several different ways and my suggestions are just basic instructions - more experienced PH users may want to run them differently.

However, our current product line could be split into three categories:

1. Cycle support products
- AR1MACARE - cycle support product with Arimistane and TUDCA.
- AR1MACARE PRO - maybe most complete cycle support product on the market? Arimistane, TUDCA and several other ingredients designed to keep you healthy during the cycle.
- ELIM1NATE - pure Arimistane. 120x25mg per bottle. Great aromatase inhibitor, can be used during the cycle or as a part of PCT protocol.

2. Prohormones
- FURAZA-300 (120x75mg of furazan in each bottle. Perfect for beginners and great for stacking. Nonmethylated hardener with very minimal sides)
- EP15TANE (120x15mg of epistane per bottle. Very versatile product, suitable for beginners but experienced users will enjoy it also!)
- TR3N (a precursor to trenbolone, arguably the most potent anabolic steroid out there. 90x30mg per bottle)
- STENABOL (5mg of methylstenbolone per capsule, 120 capsules per bottle)
- STENADROL (5mg of methylstenbolone and 4mg of dimethandrostenol per capsule. Our strongest methylated product. 120 capsules per bottle)
- TR3ST (pure Trestolone, 120x25mg per bottle. Perfect stacker and can be used as a "test base" - it helps to combat lethargy and libido loss!)

3. Post cycle therapy products
- SUP3R PCT (our all-in-one PCT product containing Arimistane, Mucuna Pruriens and natural testosterone boosters. It keeps estrogen and prolactin under control and helps to boost your own testosterone production)
- STR3NGTH (5a-hydroxy-laxogenin, natural alternative to prohormones. It can be used during PCT and I really recommend it - you'll need all the help you can get during post cycle therapy if you want to maintain those hard earned gains!)

How to use our cycle support products?

Well, it's very simple. Just follow the directions of the bottle. I warmly recommend to take support supplements with every PH cycle, but especially when running methylated (EP15TANE, STENABOL, STENADROL) and/or aromatizing (TR3ST) compounds they're a must. TUDCA in AR1MACARE and AR1MACARE PRO helps to prevent liver damage and Arimistane in all of our cycle support products helps to keep estrogen at bay! Some compounds like H-Drol and many aromatizing compounds can cause high blood pressure and for that kind of compounds I recommend AR1MACARE PRO - Celery Seed and Hawthorn Berry help to keep blood pressure under control.

With AR1MACARE PRO, take 1 capsule 4 times per day. It has Arimistane (potent aromatase inhibitor) in it and when used with dry, antiestrogenic compounds it may make your joints dry. If that happens, drop the dose of either AR1MACARE PRO or the prohormone you're running.

Dosing protocol of regular AR1MACARE is a little differentd because it has a different amount of TUDCA and Arimistane per capsule. Take 1 capsule twice per day.

ELIM1NATE - our suggestion is to take one capsule three times per day, but you may tweak it a little depending on your cycle. If you're using it with heavily aromatizing compounds like TR3ST or M1,4ADD you can up the dose to 4 capsules per day. If you're running it with non-aromatizing or antiestrogenic compounds like EP15TANE and you feel that your estrogen levels are getting too low with 3 caps/day (sore joints and libido loss are good indicators of low estrogen levels), you can reduce the dose.

How to dose and stack Olympus Labs prohormones?

I always recommend to start PH's low and up the dose if needed. That's how you will find what is the "sweet spot" for you. Running them too high may lead to diminishing returns - more side effects without additional positive results. It'll also help you to save money - why would you want to buy 2 bottles if you can get same results with just one?

FURAZA-300 - 4 caps/day for at least 4 weeks. Many users will run it for 6-8 weeks and it is perfectly fine. FURAZA-300 is very mild in terms of negative side effects. It also can be stacked with ANY of our other PH products. Stack it with EP15TANE or TR3N and you'll shred fat like never before while maintaining or gaining lean mass. Stack it with TR3ST and it'll keep bloat and some of TREST's estrogenic side effects at bay.

EP15TANE - I'd recommend to start it at 2 caps per day and up the dose to 3 caps per day after first week. Running it for 6 weeks is the sweet spot for most. Stack it with FURAZA-300 or TR3N if you want to cut fat or recomp. Stacking it with TR3ST will likely be a very synergistic stack. Epi is dry and trestolone is wet - they'll compliment each other perfectly.

TR3N - the bottle suggest to start it at 2 capsules (60mg) per day and it's perfect starting point to most people. However, it really starts to shine at 3 capsules per day. More experienced users may want to dose it even higher - 120mg/day is still perfectly doable with proper support supplements like AR1MACARE PRO. You can run it solo for even 8 weeks or you can stack it with FURAZA-300 or any of our methylated products (EP15TANE, STENABOL, STENADROL) depending on your goals. However, stacking is not the best option for beginers. I also don't recommend stacking TR3N with TR3ST because both of them are 19-nor compounds. Stacking them may lead to unwanted side effects like gynecomastia but IT CAN BE DONE WITH PROPER PRECAUTIONS.

STENABOL - pure methylstenbolone. Taking 2 caps per day is a great starting point but you can up the dose to three capsules per day after first week. 1 bottle of it would be enough for good 6 weeker with this dosing protocol. More experienced guys can run it at 4 capsules per day or even higher. STENABOL can be stacked with FURAZA-300 or TR3N for lean gains and fat shredding. On the other hand, if you stack it with TR3ST you'll see huge gains in muscle mass and strength.

STENADROL - methylstenbolone and dimethandrostenol. Gains in a bottle. I recommend to use the dosing protocol I suggested with STENABOL. There is two methylated compounds in one capsule so I can't really recommend to go past 4 capsules per day - you'll get results even with 2 or 3 capsules per day. You can stack it with any of our nonmethylated products. FURAZA-300 for lean gains, recomping or cutting and TR3ST if you want to BLOW THE F*CK UP!

TR3ST - 2 capsules per day is a great starting point. You can up the dose to three capsules per day if needed. This is a very potent product - handle it with respect! It can be stacked with any of our products but I wouldn't stack it with TR3N - running two 19-nor compounds simultaneously can lead in unwanted side effects like gynecomastia. If you deside to do that anyway, keep your estrogen in check with one of our cycle support products.

Post cycle therapy - how do I maintain those hard earned gains?

Post cycle therapy is the hardest part of a PH cycle. You've gotten big, lean and strong during your cycle and now it's time to restart natural testosterone production and make those gains really yours. It can be hard but we have few supplements that will definitely help with it!

First off, your PH-using guinea pig will need a SERM. Reps of some other companies may say that their products are all you need for a proper PCT - well, that's not true! SERMs are always needed. We at Olympus Labs don't have SERMs in our product line so unfortunately you'll have to get it from somewhere else.

The trick is to inhibit aromatase enzyme so your own testosterone will not convert to estrogen. I always recommend to taper aromatase inhibitors down in order to avoid estrogen rebound!

If you decide to use ELIM1NATE, start it at 3 capsules per day when you're done with your prohormone cycle. Drop the dose to two capsules per day for a week and after that run it at 1 capsule per day for another week.

SUP3R PCT has natural testosterone boosters and L-Dopamine (natural prolactin antagonist) on top of Arimistane so it may be more effective than ELIM1NATE during post cycle therapy. Start it at 4 capsules per day when you're done with your PH cycle. Drop the dose to 3 caps/day for a week. Then drop it again to two capsules day day and after that run it for one more week at just one capsule per day! If you run it that way, one bottle of SUP3R PCT will last 40 days.

Throw in some STR3NGTH at 3 capsules per day and you'll keep even more of your gains. Who knows - if your diet and training are on spot you may even be able to gain new muscle mass during post cycle therapy! There is no need to taper STR3NGTH down.

Hopefully this thread is helpful for some of you guys. I wrote it based on my own experiences and on everything I've read - I'm sure that many of you will find it useful. If you have anything to ask, feel free to post in this thread or send a PM to me or our other rep edje007!

If you are not familiar with Olympus Labs product line yet, a link to the website is in my signature.

Train hard and eat!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice breakdown.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you guys claim to make your products in a GMP facility? No hormonals can be made in a GMP facility
I'm sure that the boss will chime in, but I'll do my best to explain it based on my understanding. I'm not aware of all the details, but I've been around the supplement/performance enhancement industry for some time already so I'm familiar with a few things about GMP regulations.

Like you probably knew already, raws of hormonal supplements are made in China. There are differences between CFDA's (China's State Food and Drug Administration) GMP regulations and international GMP regulations. The latest Chinese GMP (GMP 2010) made the gap smaller between international and Chinese GMP standards but pharmaceutical manufacturers won't have to meet those new requirements until December 31th, 2015.

I'm sure that as a former rep of CEL you already knew all of this :)

Nice breakdown.
Thanks! I hope that it'll be helpful for some people :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure that the boss will chime in, but I'll do my best to explain it based on my understanding. I'm not aware of all the details, but I've been around the supplement/performance enhancement industry for some time already so I'm familiar with a few things about GMP regulations.

Like you probably knew already, raws of hormonal supplements are made in China. There are differences between CFDA's (China's State Food and Drug Administration) GMP regulations and international GMP regulations. The latest Chinese GMP (GMP 2010) made the gap smaller between international and Chinese GMP standards but pharmaceutical manufacturers won't have to meet those new requirements until December 31th, 2015.

I'm sure that as a former rep of CEL you already knew all of this :)

Thanks! I hope that it'll be helpful for some people :)
Chinese regulations are a joke. That why there are so many products contaminated/not pure. Anyone who does not do post production testing is a fool.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chinese regulations are a joke. That why there are so many products contaminated/not pure. Anyone who does not do post production testing is a fool.
I agree, post production testing is needed. We're doing 3rd party lab tests - it's the reason why our TR3ST isn't out yet.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chinese regulations and negotiating with Chinese Suppliers is a joke when there is an american company in the USA dealing with a Chinese supplier on the other side of the world and thinking that they can trust whatever the Chinese say without ever meeting them or even talking to them on the phone. Business through email, especially when one party speaks English and the other at most broken English? However, I speak fluent chinese and my wife is Chinese and we have made several trips out to China since 2011 so I am no foreigner to this topic. I have seen their standards for manufacturing and hence why we put that on the bottle. Our relationship with our supplier is not through email but a custom one which is forged with guan xi and then carried out with mutual respect, you'd be surprised but business out in China is not built through dollars but through dining / wining in China especially if you're to win favoritism. We're not like other manufacturers who claim that their supplier is from Hong Kong and has 2 ph'd's in biochemistry, whereas we both know anyone dealing with anyone from Hong Kong is most probably brokering their powder from someone in China.

I'm not here to challenge any single company or accuse them of anything because that is NOT my business, I am only here to produce products that the people want. For example, we had been reluctant thus far to release a Halodrol product so far, because with the amount of companies bull****ting about their halo being 92+% pure is bull****. I confirmed this with my supplier in China a long time ago, and recently even found a thread on PHF where Celtic Labs owner claimed this from his very own supplier. The assay for Haldodrol is 80% and 90% purity is realistic, but anything above 90% is fake since Halo is an extremely difficult compound to make. Sure my supplier can supply me with a COA that says my Halo is 98% but that doesn't make it 98% pure now does it, so when we produce Halo we will know that its REAL not fake.

mw1 please no need to stir up hate, you are the first person to do so towards our brand. We're here to service the customers and expand. Not in it for a quick buck at all, I can assure you that since Olympus's creation I have not benefited any cent. I have organically reinvested everything in to the brand, continuously expanded the line, and done things in benefit for the consumers/fans. On another note, we have a great pre-workout coming out in the next 6 weeks, Halo, and a DMZ clone. Our agenda after this is to focus on more innovative compounds, but we won't go that route until we've laid down and perfected all the previous designers/clones released.

selgsteve

Awards
to gohardorgohom:
Hello!
I am looking to buy a stack from this site http://www.jwsupplements.co.uk/Stacks.html
they sent me a list of how to run the stack,
On cycle:
Cycle assist 3 caps per day
Promag 105mg for 30 days (3caps a day) 2 am 1 pm

PCT:- (Starts Day 1 after no longer taking Pro Mag)
El1minate:-
Days 1-15 4caps per day 2xam and 2xpm
Days 16-24 3 caps per day 2xam and 1xpm
Remaining pills – 2 caps per day 1xam and 1xpm
D-AA:-
Take as directed on the tub from day 1 of PCT and continue till completion.

Would this be ideal for my first Cycle, i hear that p-mag is light a good beginner PH, i am really not looking to run a SERM so is there anything you could help me with or would this be suffice? Anything to add in?

thanks much -toby

Please PM me or leave me an email i tried but i think because im new to the forums it wont let me

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to gohardorgohom:
Hello!
I am looking to buy a stack from this site http://www.jwsupplements.co.uk/Stacks.html
they sent me a list of how to run the stack,
On cycle:
Cycle assist 3 caps per day
Promag 105mg for 30 days (3caps a day) 2 am 1 pm

PCT:- (Starts Day 1 after no longer taking Pro Mag)
El1minate:-
Days 1-15 4caps per day 2xam and 2xpm
Days 16-24 3 caps per day 2xam and 1xpm
Remaining pills – 2 caps per day 1xam and 1xpm
D-AA:-
Take as directed on the tub from day 1 of PCT and continue till completion.

Would this be ideal for my first Cycle, i hear that p-mag is light a good beginner PH, i am really not looking to run a SERM so is there anything you could help me with or would this be suffice? Anything to add in?

thanks much -toby

Please PM me or leave me an email i tried but i think because im new to the forums it wont let me
I replied to your PM.

If you don't want to use a SERM, better stay natural. It's that simple.

fitstar

Awards
dosing elim1nate, ari1macare with meals (read quite different opinions whether arimistane is better absorbed with Food/fats or not) or empty stomach and space dosings evenly apart during the day vs dosing all at once ....
"real" anti-e like aromsain can be dosed all at once, once daily that is why I ask but otc anti-estrogens have probably much shorter half lives,right?!

fitstar

Awards
dosing elim1nate, ari1macare with meals (read quite different opinions whether arimistane is better absorbed with Food/fats or not) or empty stomach and space dosings evenly apart during the day vs dosing all at once ....
"real" anti-e like aromsain can be dosed all at once, once daily that is why I ask but otc anti-estrogens have probably much shorter half lives,right?!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure what it's half life is but it's a derivative of 7-keto-DHEA which has pretty short half life. It's easy to spread them evenly throughout the day so I've never seen any reasons to not take it in separate doses.

I always recommend to take hormonal supplements with meal.

fitstar

Awards
all right.

thanks for your help. I will probably try the laxogenin, a friend of mine tried it and she has no bloating issues...instead she got quite hard but build also some nice lean mass...probably good for building purposes while staying lean but not for strict cutting?!

Regards fitstar

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all right.

thanks for your help. I will probably try the laxogenin, a friend of mine tried it and she has no bloating issues...instead she got quite hard but build also some nice lean mass...probably good for building purposes while staying lean but not for strict cutting?!

Regards fitstar
You could try laxogenin. I'm on it as we speak actually.

bigtobe1

bigtobe1

Awards
Great Info!

Just wanted to give you a shout out. I just recently picked up Epi5tane, Furaza-300, Ar1macarepr, and Sup3r Pct. This will be my first time using a PH stack. Was very great-full to find more in depth product info, especially from a person with the company. Want to say thanks as well man for saying something about taking a SERMs, which I had no idea about and was just going to run your guys stack as is, so huge thanks again for mentioning that so i do this the best way possibe! Have been a natural competitor for a while, looking to try something new and like what i saw with your company's products. Thanks again bro for the knowledge and info!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to give you a shout out. I just recently picked up Epi5tane, Furaza-300, Ar1macarepr, and Sup3r Pct. This will be my first time using a PH stack. Was very great-full to find more in depth product info, especially from a person with the company. Want to say thanks as well man for saying something about taking a SERMs, which I had no idea about and was just going to run your guys stack as is, so huge thanks again for mentioning that so i do this the best way possibe! Have been a natural competitor for a while, looking to try something new and like what i saw with your company's products. Thanks again bro for the knowledge and info!
Feedback like this makes me happy, thank you! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of great suggestions on here!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAVE 15% OFF TR3ST TILL THE END OF APRIL 16TH BY USING COUPON CODE: "TR3ST15" AT CHECKOUT.

BUY TR3ST NOW! ALL PRESALE ORDERS SHIP BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excuse me but I think this thread needs to be updated to include DMZ and dimethadrol lol.

Last edited:
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excuse me but I think this thread needs to be updated to included the DMZ and dimethadrol lol.
Definitely the DMZ - GREAT clone and actually provides enough for 6 week cycle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely the DMZ - GREAT clone and actually provides enough for 6 week cycle
Thanks for the feedback - I REALLY appreciate it and I'll update this thread soon!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep our product list is growing gonna put G0 to work updating what 3 new products and more to come. Man you guys are just gonna love our line up more and more.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see what else u guys come out with

uberjedi

Awards
Thank you. Finally the info laid out in black and white.

uberjedi

Awards
Can you cycle DermaTren and DermaTrest longer than the pill forms?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm OK. Trying yo build a 12 week stack of somesort for down the lline. Mass Monster style
Nothing is impossible, but recovering from this would be pretty hard. I prefer to cycle 6 or 8 weeks, and bridging in between with osta.

Ostar1ne and Ep1c will be my next try after my next cycle.

Bridging currently with osta and hopefully str3ngth when it comes in.

uberjedi

Awards
Nothing is impossible, but recovering from this would be pretty hard. I prefer to cycle 6 or 8 weeks, and bridging in between with osta.

Ostar1ne and Ep1c will be my next try after my next cycle.

Bridging currently with osta and hopefully str3ngth when it comes in.
True about recovery.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran tr3st for 10 weeks. Was Good

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 first two week than 75 for three weeks and 100 for the rest

IMO an AI is def needed. I ran formeron the last 4 weeks with it and during pct

uberjedi

Awards
50 first two week than 75 for three weeks and 100 for the rest

IMO an AI is def needed. I ran formeron the last 4 weeks with it and during pct
Was going to run Stenobol first 6 weeks with it. Then yeah dermaTransform/Ostra

Next cycle going to run Epi 6 weeks with Term for 8

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Hey just got my dermastrength in from Nutriverse and it had a ton of protectant wrapping but once I got through it all the bottle was soaked in chemical somehow. I cleaned the bottle and realized it was leaking from the pump even though it's still fully compressed. Has this problem been seen before? I contacted Max from NV but haven't heard anything back yet about getting it replaced cause the bottle feels half empty and is only gonna leak more when I put it in my bag. I didn't have any issues with the TransFORM I ordered.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey just got my dermastrength in from Nutriverse and it had a ton of protectant wrapping but once I got through it all the bottle was soaked in chemical somehow. I cleaned the bottle and realized it was leaking from the pump even though it's still fully compressed. Has this problem been seen before? I contacted Max from NV but haven't heard anything back yet about getting it replaced cause the bottle feels half empty and is only gonna leak more when I put it in my bag. I didn't have any issues with the TransFORM I ordered.
At least you got some left, my bottle (dermatrest) leaked 100% of its contents. Package was soaked rite through. Have taken it up with retailer, who have been very helpful. note, bottle was not damaged and pump was screwed on tight, possibly leaking through pump seals?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
At least you got some left, my bottle (dermatrest) leaked 100% of its contents. Package was soaked rite through. Have taken it up with retailer, who have been very helpful. note, bottle was not damaged and pump was screwed on tight, possibly leaking through pump seals?
We are looking into that as well, trying to figure out if it's due to shipping or our bottles. But we are aware of it and it will be taken care of in the near future.

The retailers are taking care of it for you?

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are looking into that as well, trying to figure out if it's due to shipping or our bottles. But we are aware of it and it will be taken care of in the near future.

Yes, the retailer I purchased from was very good thanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good looking out J

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
So I was following a Tr3st/Tr3n log here in the forum and was pretty excited about running those 2 compounds. But after reading this I'm starting to rethink my next cycle. After running Epi during my first cycle and lethargy wiping me completely out while killing my libido, I definitely want to run Tr3st in my next cycle. Should I run Stenabol with it instead?

Also my buddy has been bugging me lately about "why I look so good" and I finally caved and told him about my PH use during a round of golf. He wants to run a cycle now too. He's never used. What should I suggest, Furaza-300 or Epistane?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
So I was following a Tr3st/Tr3n log here in the forum and was pretty excited about running those 2 compounds. But after reading this I'm starting to rethink my next cycle. After running Epi during my first cycle and lethargy wiping me completely out while killing my libido, I definitely want to run Tr3st in my next cycle. Should I run Stenabol with it instead? Also my buddy has been bugging me lately about "why I look so good" and I finally caved and told him about my PH use during a round of golf. He wants to run a cycle now too. He's never used. What should I suggest, Furaza-300 or Epistane?
Why don't you want to do Tr3n?

I like Ep15tane for first timers, Furaza would get expensive to run at a dose worth doing solo.

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
I do want to do TR3N. But reading about stacking it with Tr3st in this thread just makes me wonder if running it with Stenabol would be better.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I do want to do TR3N. But reading about stacking it with Tr3st in this thread just makes me wonder if running it with Stenabol would be better.
What are your goals?

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
I want to keep adding mass. I'm not going to worry about cutting until next spring. I;m currently sitting around 17%-18* BF. I'm a short 5'4" and currently at about 154 lbs. Ultimately I'd like to be in and around the 160-165lbs range with a lean 10%BF. I feel I'm a good year away from that goal. I'm thinking of running 3 cycles from now till next summer to get close.

I've run one cycle so far. I ran Epi for 6 weeks. I got some very nice gains, but was so damn lethargic and my libido with to ****. My GF was freaking out because I am usually all over her. So she new something was up. I think with my next cycle though I'll tell her so I don't have to hide it. Keeping it a secret kinda made **** worse.

So anyway back to the point, I've read good **** about Tr3st/Tr3n. Perhaps Stenabol, or Stenadrol too. So I'm thinking I'll run Tr3st with every cycle now as a base, and Tr3n in a few weeks. Stenabol or Stenadrol in the winter (Jan.) then a leaning cutting agent next spring for a summer shred cycle.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
If you're focusing on mass until January than I would go with Tr3st + Stenabol or Stenadrol(more advanced) and then when you cut/recomp Tr3n.