edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Q and A for Olympus labs Furaza-300

FURAZA-300

FURAZA-300 by Olympus Labs 120ct
This is the purest, strongest, most potent, largest quantity Furazan Available.FURAZA-300 by Olympus Labs is rated as the top cutting prohormone here at Olympus Labs. Read Below to learn why.FURAZA-300 by Olympus labs was formulated as being a catalyst to increasing lean size, hardening muscles, and attaining strength that comparable of a demigod’s.

FURAZA-300 by Olympus Labs
If you are looking to shred and acquire lean muscle/strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present FURAZA-300- a product designed to turn your cutting season in to shredding season.
It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod while giving you that shredded water free look. It features 120 capsules, each capsule containing 75mg of Furazan; an unheard feat in the prohormone world. FURAZA-300 gives you 9000 mg of Furazan per bottle compared to the “useless” 3000 mg per bottle competitors sell to their customers!
“Useless” in the sense that users are forced to buy at least three bottles to see visible effects, since adequate dosing of Furazan requires 300 mg of the active ingredient per day.
Instead of buying three bottles and being misinformed do the logical thing and get FURAZA-300 by Olympus Labs. FURAZA-300 is Furazan done RIGHT!
Get shredded water free gains with FURAZA-300- it’s the ultimate shredding prohormone!
It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.
FURAZA-300 is non-methylated so liver and kidney toxicity is minimized. Whether its used alone as a cutting and shredding agent or stacked with other similar compounds to magnify and maximize myogenic and strength potential, FURAZA-300 is the ideal “STACKING” compound.
Users will see rapid decreases in bodyfat. FURAZA-300 pulls water from under the skin into the muscles for a Stronger, Harder, and Shredded Dry Look. FURAZA-300 Magnifies the effects of other compounds due to its amazing effect on Androgen Receptor Quantity.
Furazan is a potent compound, we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

FURAZA-300 will provide:
Extreme Shredding
Extreme Strength Gains
Body Fat Reduction
Lean Size
Fuller Muscles

View attachment untitled.bmp

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a first time cycle, looking to cut would you suggest furaza over epi because its non-methyl?
It depends on your goals. Furaza-300 is of course more ideal for beginners due to the fact that is milder - but we live in the world where everyone wants to get big, lean and strong fast. For that goal EP15TANE is better because it is just more potent. It was my first compound too and I really enjoyed it.

You can't really go wrong with either.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends on your goals. Furaza-300 is of course more ideal for beginners due to the fact that is milder - but we live in the world where everyone wants to get big, lean and strong fast. For that goal EP15TANE is better because it is just more potent. It was my first compound too and I really enjoyed it.

Basicly this^

All depends on goals. Epi was one of the first I used and loved it. Furaza is most commonly used as a stacking product but is potent enough to run solo.

Be sure to have a good pct planned.

Care to share your goals, stats etc?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
+ furaza cost an arm and a leg to run solo

Or you could stack them like a boss

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to add a little lean mass and cut down on some fat.

Planning to do Ep15tane 30mg/45/45/45/45/45 with ar1macore pro 4 caps a day throughout the cycle and for pct running Super PCT 4 caps a day for the first week, then 3 for a week, 2 a week, and then 1 a week.

How does that look? Would you add str3ngth to the pct to ensure that I dont lose gains or bc its mild short cycle will I be fine?
Do you have a serm? Nolva, clomid etc?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to add a little lean mass and cut down on some fat.

Planning to do Ep15tane 30mg/45/45/45/45/45 with ar1macore pro 4 caps a day throughout the cycle and for pct running Super PCT 4 caps a day for the first week, then 3 for a week, 2 a week, and then 1 a week.

How does that look? Would you add str3ngth to the pct to ensure that I dont lose gains or bc its mild short cycle will I be fine?
That look great assuming that you have a SERM in your PCT protocol as well.. If you want, you can run SUP3R PCT at 4 caps/day a little longer before you taper the dose down - one bottle has 120 capsules.

Adding STR3NGTH could help but you can get away without it too. Of course all the extra help is great during PCT - you'd want to keep those hard earned gains.

I'll start PCT in two weeks and I'll be using SUP3R PCT and STR3NGTH as well.

illinin09

Awards
That look great assuming that you have a SERM in your PCT protocol as well.. If you want, you can run SUP3R PCT at 4 caps/day a little longer before you taper the dose down - one bottle has 120 capsules.

Adding STR3NGTH could help but you can get away without it too. Of course all the extra help is great during PCT - you'd want to keep those hard earned gains.

I'll start PCT in two weeks and I'll be using SUP3R PCT and STR3NGTH as well.
What are you using for your serm?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva or clomid will do. I prefer clomid, that's just me:)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would you dose clomid with the Super PCT?
Clomid 50/50/25/25

My suggestion for SUP3R PCT is
days 1-19 4caps/day
days 20-26 3caps/day
days 27-33 2caps/day
days 34-42 1 capsule/day

You can of course get away with 4/3/2/1 for four weeks but bottle has 120 caps so you could as well run it for 6 weeks.

The reason for tapering the dose down is to avoid possible estrogen rebound.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CURRENT STATS
Age 44
HT 5'7"
WT 165
BF 15%
TRAINING EXPERIENCE Over 20+ off and on. Currently been training 18 months continuously 4-5 times per week s
SUPPLEMENT EXPERIENCE - PH back in 97-99 and some TRT a few years back

GOALS
Get below 10% body fat and lose 2.5" off my waist (currently 32.5)
Ultimately looking for a recomp. Would love to keep my weight the same, but lose 10lbs of fat.
Would be happy getting super cut, then having to add muscle later too.

POSSIBLE CYCLE: WEEKS 1-6

Olympus Furaza 300 @ 225/300/375/375/300/225
Iron Legion XI-KT @ 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
AI Sports Cycle Support or Lecheek Cycle Armor

PCT WEEKS 7-10 (was thinking about going 8 weeks total to Week 14)

Alphamax (has 75mg Arimistane, 50mg Forkolin 95, 700mg Divanil, 150mg Macuna Dopa, D3 & Zinc)
Analyzed Supplements - Forskolin 95 @ 50mg per day
AI Sports - DAA @ 3g per day

ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
Alcar
Agmatine
BCAA
Creatine
ECA Stack
EGCG
Fish Oils
Multi Vitamin
NA-R-ALA
Taurine

So what do you guys think about my plan based on my goals..?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dropping 5% BF during a short cycle will be hard. I don't say that it can't happen but it's not easy.

I'd run Furaza at 300mg/day for 60 days and 11-KT for full 60 days too.

And I'd recommend to use a SERM as a part of your PCT protocol.

CURRENT STATS
Age 44
HT 5'7"
WT 165
BF 15%
TRAINING EXPERIENCE Over 20+ off and on. Currently been training 18 months continuously 4-5 times per week s
SUPPLEMENT EXPERIENCE - PH back in 97-99 and some TRT a few years back

GOALS
Get below 10% body fat and lose 2.5" off my waist (currently 32.5)
Ultimately looking for a recomp. Would love to keep my weight the same, but lose 10lbs of fat.
Would be happy getting super cut, then having to add muscle later too.

POSSIBLE CYCLE: WEEKS 1-6

Olympus Furaza 300 @ 225/300/375/375/300/225
Iron Legion XI-KT @ 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
AI Sports Cycle Support or Lecheek Cycle Armor

PCT WEEKS 7-10 (was thinking about going 8 weeks total to Week 14)

Alphamax (has 75mg Arimistane, 50mg Forkolin 95, 700mg Divanil, 150mg Macuna Dopa, D3 & Zinc)
Analyzed Supplements - Forskolin 95 @ 50mg per day
AI Sports - DAA @ 3g per day

ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
Alcar
Agmatine
BCAA
Creatine
ECA Stack
EGCG
Fish Oils
Multi Vitamin
NA-R-ALA
Taurine

So what do you guys think about my plan based on my goals..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks gOhardorgohom

Yes, I do realize that it probably won't be possible in the 1st 6-8 weeks, thats why I want to run
the Forskolin 95 for another 8 weeks, I hope to accomplish my goals in 14-16 weeks total :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks gOhardorgohom

Yes, I do realize that it probably won't be possible in the 1st 6-8 weeks, thats why I want to run
the Forskolin 95 for another 8 weeks, I hope to accomplish my goals in 14-16 weeks total :)
Good training, diet and ' supps' , 14 to 16 weeks is doable

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
What are some good compounds to stack this with for a cut/recomp?

Is Epi a good choice?

Was thinking about trenavar, but I don't think I'm experienced enough to handle tren yet

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is Epi a good choice?

Was thinking about trenavar, but I don't think I'm experienced enough to handle tren yet
Epi is great!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Is Epi a good choice?

Epi is great and for a little more size D1METHAZI9E or DMZ, if you really want to push the strength barrier I would go with the DMZ because it will not dry your joints out and will give you a little more size than epi plus both are dry compounds. If looking the absolute leanest is the goal then go with the epi because it will dry you out making you look harder but only while you are on then the normal water levels will come back.

furzafreak

Awards
can 300/300/300/300/300 furuza along side a high dose 11 keto produce any results?(goal is vascularity 1-2%bf lose)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol one word answer says it all,thanks man.ideal time dosage?
Haha we like to be efficient. ;) Like GH said spread throughout the day. SHould compliment the 11-OXO quite nicely. I would not expect much in the way of size from this however.

furzafreak

Awards
Haha we like to be efficient. ;) Like GH said spread throughout the day. SHould compliment the 11-OXO quite nicely. I would not expect much in the way of size from this however.
i dont expect much too mate,to be honest i dont expect nothing in terms of size.its not my goal anyway..we ll see...i hope my hair stays on my head though

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can 300/300/300/300/300 furuza along side a high dose 11 keto produce any results?(goal is vascularity 1-2%bf lose)
might as well run it for 8 weeks, but yes this would be a synergistic stack for sure

uberjedi

Awards
Yep;)

Used it in my last cycle. Has to be high dosed 300mg at least. But definitely works.
Yeah so I have read. Going to pair it with Tr3n, and EPI next cycle as a final cut down. And it's actually affordable through Olympus. Booya!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah so I have read. Going to pair it with Tr3n, and EPI next cycle as a final cut down. And it's actually affordable through Olympus. Booya!
You could look into DermaTREN too! ;)

mblake89

Awards

Would it be suitable at 150 mg a day as a stacker with a test e base? or Just not strong enough to really elicit much of an effect.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be suitable at 150 mg a day as a stacker with a test e base? or Just not strong enough to really elicit much of an effect.
150mg transdermally may be suitable, wait for DermaFury in that case.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run this yet? What were the results? Considering 300mg a day for a solo run.

I love ok dermas, but I'd need 3 bottles to match this. Plus oral should most convert in the stomach anyway.

dcuozzo

Awards
What is ideal cycle with Tr3n and Furaza 300? Length and mg