edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Q and A for Olympus UK Tr3n

TR3N by Olympus UK

tren_uk.png

TR3N by OlympusUK 90ct
This is the purest, strongest, most potent, largest quantity Trendione Available.

TRENSCEND with TR3N, If you are looking for extreme hardness, strength, and muscle gains sprinkled with the reduction of overall bodyfat– look no further, as Olympus UK is proud to present TR3N. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod while rapidly reducing and slicing away all that unwanted body fat.

It features 90 capsules, each capsule containing 30mg of Trendione; an unheard feat in the prohormone world, as the usual dosages runs around 10mg a capsule.

TR3N gives you 2700mg of trendione, compared to similar products running 900mg of Trendione! This is almost three times the dosage, delivering three times the results!

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade.

We, at Olympus UK, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.

Trendione is a new and potent prohormone, and we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them.

TR3N will provide:
-Extreme Strength Gains
-Extreme Size gains
-Fuller Muscles
-Extreme Cutting
-Reduction of Bodyfat

TR3N can be stacked with other OlympusUK products such as EP15TANE if the desired result is cutting or Stenabol if the desired result is bulking.

Attachments

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Any new , TR3N coupons coming out ? I saw one for orbit but not in stock there

Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Click the blue "SAVE NOW" button on the right side of Nutriverse's site, follow instructions and get 10% off discount code! :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how would 60mgs of tr3n suffice for 6 weeks of calorie deficiencies

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it's not 17a-alkylated and it's considerably less toxic than old dienedione was. Of course it hurts your lipids just like any other PH's but it's not as bad as methylated compounds.

jev871

jev871

Awards
When will tr3n be available again? every site i use is out of stock..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will tr3n be available again? every site i use is out of stock..
June 6th to 7th its planned to land to all retailers. Memorial Day sales from certain retailers jammed us real hard.

smike

Awards
Sorry, i should have said tr3n/havoc!
Thank's, i'll let you know how it goes.

Travenberger

Awards
I'm on week 4 of havoc/tr3n now. 30/30/30/30 havoc 90/90/90/90 tr3n. Loving it very fun stack. Lost weight and gained muscle. Stayed same weight but much bigger. You'll love it. I'm running arimicare pro 4caps a day too. Def helping with joints and sides

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
I'm on week 4 of havoc/tr3n now. 30/30/30/30 havoc 90/90/90/90 tr3n. Loving it very fun stack. Lost weight and gained muscle. Stayed same weight but much bigger. You'll love it. I'm running arimicare pro 4caps a day too. Def helping with joints and sides
Throw some msten in there and you will love it more ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think EPI is a perfect stacker with TR3N, that is precisely how I will run it when I do run TR3N.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DermaTREN is on presale;)

So is DermaTREST, DERMASTRENGHT and TransFORM.

NUTRIVERSE EXCLUSIVE 1 WEEK PRESALE STARTS NOW ON BRAND NEW OLYMPUS LABS TRANSDERMAL PROHORMONES / ANCILLARIES. USE COUPON CODE: "TRANSDERMAL15" AT CHECKOUT.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
What is the tr3n kick in time? Would it be worth running it for 3-4 weeks? I've been running epi and trest, thinking of ending epi after 5-6 weeks, going dermatrest solo @100mg for 3-4 weeks just to give the liver a break, and then maybe 3 weeks of tren to finish off, and harden up. Deff don't wanna go over 12 weeks, but since I'm switching to dt, I feel a little better about it. Just an idea...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the tr3n kick in time? Would it be worth running it for 3-4 weeks? I've been running epi and trest, thinking of ending epi after 5-6 weeks, going dermatrest solo @100mg for 3-4 weeks just to give the liver a break, and then maybe 3 weeks of tren to finish off, and harden up. Deff don't wanna go over 12 weeks, but since I'm switching to dt, I feel a little better about it. Just an idea...
Tr3n is usually run for more than 4 weeks. Atleast 6.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would have to say that would be completely dose dependent. TR3N has the ability to kick in quickly but the doses would need to be pretty high in my opinion to see a whole lot. However and especially if your goal is to lean up more then yes an added month of TR3N at the end would definitely help even it the doses were not insane. However if you want to see something notable in size from solo TR3N use in 4 weeks plan to use a high dose. Of course if you are worried about extending you could just add EP1C to your PCT the DermaStr3ngth and make gains right through PCT.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say that would be completely dose dependent. TR3N has the ability to kick in quickly but the doses would need to be pretty high in my opinion to see a whole lot. However and especially if your goal is to lean up more then yes an added month of TR3N at the end would definitely help even it the doses were not insane. However if you want to see something notable in size from solo TR3N use in 4 weeks plan to use a high dose. Of course if you are worried about extending you could just add EP1C to your PCT the DermaStr3ngth and make gains right through PCT.
Thanks for the input. I'm going to look into it more and report back!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ solid advice as always

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
I'm running Tr3n @90/day atm on day 5 and already noticing a difference. Seemed to start very quickly, noticed it on day four, feeling it more today.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Not sure if it's worth a four week run though, this is my first experience.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Tr3n 6 weeks atleast.
I planned on six for the sake of being relatively easy on myself. Most PHs seem to be best at 6-8 so I was guessing that tr3n would be the same story.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I planned on six for the sake of being relatively easy on myself. Most PHs seem to be best at 6-8 so I was guessing that tr3n would be the same story.
6-8 weeks. Correct sir;)

markam04

Awards
How would Tr3n stack with 'The One'? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would Tr3n stack with 'The One'? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
I think it would be great together. Was considering it for myself just a few months ago before I went a different direction. But would definitely give it a go!!

markam04

Awards
I think it would be great together. Was considering it for myself just a few months ago before I went a different direction. But would definitely give it a go!!
Thanks. I've been on D-Plex for four days @ 75mgs, and have upped dosage to 100mgs ed, and Tr3n at 90mgs. Also added in GW-501516 20mgs for fat loss and it helps with cardio which can be a problem with Trendione. Feels pretty awesome!!!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I've been on D-Plex for four days @ 75mgs, and have upped dosage to 100mgs ed, and Tr3n at 90mgs. Also added in GW-501516 20mgs for fat loss and it helps with cardio which can be a problem with Trendione. Feels pretty awesome!!!!!
That sounds really sweet my friend. Enjoy!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That does sound like a pretty awesome cycle my friend!!!

What's your on cycle support and pct?

markam04

Awards
That does sound like a pretty awesome cycle my friend!!!

What's your on cycle support and pct?
The usual, Tudca, NAC, taurine, Hawthorn, grape seed extract, policosinal, now foods cholesterol support, fish oil, cissus, Caber, p-5-p, cq10, vitamin D, etc.

Pct, Clomid Nolva aromisan assorted test boosters.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this is back on an UK website retailer.
But the ingredient panel reads pro dienelone not trendione. What is it?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Read the op. Has an ingredient pic. I'm sure you'll find it to be the same

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Does Tr3n have to be taking with food? I am doing IF 16/8 and find it hard to take 3/4 caps day with food unless i do more then 1 at a time

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys i need your advice
My daily dosage will be 90mg
Do you think is better split the dosage in:

-2 caps at 9AM (about 1-2 hours before work out) and 1 caps at 16PM
Or
-1 cap at 9AM + 1 cap 2PM + 1 cap 7PM?

My stack will be tr3n+ep15tane
60/90/90/90/90/90
30/45/45/45/45/45