furaza300

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats the supp facts on this.... for some reason the site wont cooperate for me on the mobile

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Active ingredient is 5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether. It's a non-methylated derivative of furazabol. Results will be somewhat close to Winstrol (stanozolol) or it's non-methylated counterpart prostanozolol.

120 capsules per bottle, 75mg/capsule.

Suggested dose is 1 capsule four times per day for no more than 4 weeks. However, it is nonmethylated so we know that many guys will run it for 6-8 weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks big guy

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Active ingredient is 5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether. It's a non-methylated derivative of furazabol. Results will be somewhat close to Winstrol (stanozolol) or it's non-methylated counterpart prostanozolol. 120 capsules per bottle, 75mg/capsule. Suggested dose is 1 capsule four times per day for no more than 4 weeks. However, it is nonmethylated so we know that many guys will run it for 6-8 weeks.
So it's a non methyl cutter ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's a non methyl cutter ?
Well, you could say so. Diet is of course the key.

It's definitely better as a cutter/hardener than as a bulker, just like Winny. It doesn't aromatize so it won't make you bloated. It'll actually help you shred that extracellular water.

Some reports are saying that Furuza lowers SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) and by doing that it makes other compounds more effective.. So it is a perfect stacker! Some sites also suggest that it helps with prolactin related side effects of 19-nor compounds like trendione, trestolone, dienolone and M-LMG but I'm not sure if there is real scientific evidence about that.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in results users have had...
Moderate gains in lean mass and strength without putting on extra bodyfat. It really shines in cutting or recomping though. Sides are minimal.

There really is not many logs of our product yet, but I'm sure that there will be soon!

You can search for old logs. The same active ingredient was used in a product called Furuza-A by CEL few years ago. It was expensive to run back in the days though - one bottle of Furuza A contained 60x50mg capsules and our Furaza-300 has 120x75mg capsuler in one bottle.

Here is "Fura" bible by TunedSport.com - plenty of good information about typical results ect: http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-orastanfurazadrol-bible/

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may log this for you guys. See I like non methyl stacks for during the semester and I was going to do a AF leancut/stano run for 6weeks but lean cut is expensive to run for a long time at 4 caps. So maybe I'll run this because it's more price effective and to try something new. Maybe toss stano in there as well

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may log this for you guys. See I like non methyl stacks for during the semester and I was going to do a AF leancut/stano run for 6weeks but lean cut is expensive to run for a long time at 4 caps. So maybe I'll run this because it's more price effective and to try something new. Maybe toss stano in there as well
Stano would be a great stacker - I personally love it.

If your goal is to cur or recomp, our Tren would stack with it very well too. One bottle has 90x30mg of trendione so it's very cost effective as well!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano would be a great stacker - I personally love it. If your goal is to cur or recomp, our Tren would stack with it very well too. One bottle has 90x30mg of trendione so it's very cost effective as well!
I've never ran any tren ph/inject before I'm curious about those to. I'll end up buying two bottles of furza because I want to run it at 200-300mgs , how much tren should I stack it with?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never ran any tren ph/inject before I'm curious about those to. I'll end up buying two bottles of furza because I want to run it at 200-300mgs , how much tren should I stack it with?
1 bottle of Tren should be enough. I'd start it at 60mg/day and up it to 90mg/day if needed.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 bottle of Tren should be enough. I'd start it at 60mg/day and up it to 90mg/day if needed.
Mmmmm going to need on cycle ai (erase, forma) for the tren? Doesn't it increase prolactin/E?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could always use our ELIM1NATE which is 25mg 120 ct of arimistane. I would also opt that you run the furaza for atleast 6 weeks at 300mg.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could always use our ELIM1NATE which is 25mg 120 ct of arimistane. I would also opt that you run the furaza for atleast 6 weeks at 300mg.
I have a bunch of new and old erase (armistane) and the other one if I needed it.

Yeah I wanted to run 5-8 weeks, preferably 8 weeks of both.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bunch of new and old erase (armistane) and the other one if I needed it.

Yeah I wanted to run 5-8 weeks, preferably 8 weeks of both.
After 8 weeks you'll be one big and shredded beast;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully :) 190 shredded at 5 foot 8 would be dopppoopeew
Right diet, training and Olympus labs....damn straight. We'll be here to follow and support!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 bottles of each will be perfect for 8 week cycle. Please throw us a link if you decide to do it and to log it :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 bottles of each will be perfect for 8 week cycle. Please throw us a link if you decide to do it and to log it :)
I may. I had a training log and that fell apart when I stopped updating it lol, no time. But maybe I will. Tax returns are coming and all. Since I'm doing 8 weeks I'm going to start after my birthday on the 17th and that'll put
Me in a good position.

I gave nolva on hand just in case we hit the prolactin seas!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Screw it ordering it all tonight. If I stall myself it'll never happen just like my last cycle. Had everythig planned out down to the last penny delayed it for a month. Not this time lol.you guys should toss me a discount and I'll log it for ya ;)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use ARNOLD10 at Nutriverse and you'll end up saving 5% first for the bulk discount pricing and then another 10% on top of that. Unbeatable deal over there right now.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Moderate gains in lean mass and strength without putting on extra bodyfat. It really shines in cutting or recomping though. Sides are minimal. There really is not many logs of our product yet, but I'm sure that there will be soon! You can search for old logs. The same active ingredient was used in a product called Furuza-A by CEL few years ago. It was expensive to run back in the days though - one bottle of Furuza A contained 60x50mg capsules and our Furaza-300 has 120x75mg capsuler in one bottle. Here is "Fura" bible by TunedSport.com - plenty of good information about typical results ect: http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-orastanfurazadrol-bible/
Thanks for all the info

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Screw it ordering it all tonight. If I stall myself it'll never happen just like my last cycle. Had everythig planned out down to the last penny delayed it for a month. Not this time lol.you guys should toss me a discount and I'll log it for ya ;)
These guys tren is good no doubt. But if you read other logs of various tren clones, most need at least 120 to see good results.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the discount code ARNOLD10 is not valid anymore, you can get discount at Nutri-verse by clicking the "SAVE NOW" text on the right side of the screen and following instructions after that!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These guys tren is good no doubt. But if you read other logs of various tren clones, most need at least 120 to see good results.
hmmm the only problem i can forsee with tren is the fact that i will end up getting pretty moody and lethargic and furza doesnt count as a test base, so shall i add to this epic stack? possibly dermacrine?

and thanks gohard, ill try out the code.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why our TR3N comes in 90x30mg bottles - they make it possible to dose it high! If EatMoar wants to run it for 8 weeks, he can do it this way for example:
60/90/90/90/90/120/120/120

8 weeker like that would require 2 bottles of it...

I always recommend to start at low dose and ramp it up if needed - that's how you'll find out what is your sweet spot.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm the only problem i can forsee with tren is the fact that i will end up getting pretty moody and lethargic and furza doesnt count as a test base, so shall i add to this epic stack? possibly dermacrine?

and thanks gohard, ill try out the code.
Some real-life experiences (by real-life experiences I mean that there is no scientific data to back up what I say - this is just broscience that you can find easily with Google!) suggest that Furaza may help with prolactin-related side effects of 19-nor compounds like our TR3N. Furaza is also a DHT-derived compound - they're good stackers with trenbolone and trendione.

I'd start with those and if you feel that you need something else, I'd recommend epiandrosterone product (Stano-drol) instead of Dermacrine. I've personally found it much better in combatting lethargy and libido loss.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some real-life experiences (by real-life experiences I mean that there is no scientific data to back up what I say - this is just broscience that you can find easily with Google!) suggest that Furaza may help with prolactin-related side effects of 19-nor compounds like our TR3N. Furaza is also a DHT-derived compound - they're good stackers with trenbolone and trendione. I'd start with those and if you feel that you need something else, I'd recommend epiandrosterone product (Stano-drol) instead of Dermacrine. I've personally found it much better in combatting lethargy and libido loss.
Alright. I acurly have some stano left over. I have ldopa for prolactin if I need it to. I have a lot of stuff over here aha. If needed I suppose I can order more stano, that made me horny as hell when I stacked it with hdrol 1000mgs

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright. I acurly have some stano left over. I have ldopa for prolactin if I need it to. I have a lot of stuff over here aha. If needed I suppose I can order more stano, that made me horny as hell when I stacked it with hdrol @1000mgs
Yep... Just throw Stano and L-Dopa to the mix if you feel that you need them.

Can't wait to see your results. Feel free to ask me or other reps if you need any help!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep... Just throw Stano and L-Dopa to the mix if you feel that you need them. Can't wait to see your results. Feel free to ask me or other reps if you need any help!
Hopefully I don't need the stano or ldopa but when should I dose those if I feel like I need them? I don't want to start getting a lump under my nipple you know, even though it's just bound to happen with any steroid.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully I don't need the stano or ldopa but when should I dose those if I feel like I need them? I don't want to start getting a lump under my nipple you know, even though it's just bound to happen with any steroid.
I don't really see Stano helping with gyno (at least that's my experience with it). Yes, it is a precursor to DHT but it is not an aromatase inhibitor or prolactin antagonist. It's great at boosting libido and keeping lethargy at bay though. I'd take it only if you start to feel that you need it.

L-Dopa can help with prolactin levels and it's so cheap that you could as well run it through the whole cycle and PCT. It has other benefits as well. It improves sleep and increases GH production.

Aromatase inhibitors are the way to get rid of gyno if you start to have symptoms. If I remember right you said that you hace PES Erase on the hand already? You can start taking it if you notice any symptoms of elevated estrogen levels. There is plenty of other options on the market too - we have Elim1nate in our product line and of course there is pharmaceutical AI's like Arimidex, Letrozole and Aromasin. Out of those three Aromasin is the way to go in my opinion. It doesn't completely crush estrogen and it also doesn't mess with cholesterol levels.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really see Stano helping with gyno (at least that's my experience with it). Yes, it is a precursor to DHT but it is not an aromatase inhibitor or prolactin antagonist. It's great at boosting libido and keeping lethargy at bay though. I'd take it only if you start to feel that you need it. L-Dopa can help with prolactin levels and it's so cheap that you could as well run it through the whole cycle and PCT. It has other benefits as well. It improves sleep and increases GH production. Aromatase inhibitors are the way to get rid of gyno if you start to have symptoms. If I remember right you said that you hace PES Erase on the hand already? You can start taking it if you notice any symptoms of elevated estrogen levels. There is plenty of other options on the market too - we have Elim1nate in our product line and of course there is pharmaceutical AI's like Arimidex, Letrozole and Aromasin. Out of those three Aromasin is the way to go in my opinion. It doesn't completely crush estrogen and it also doesn't mess with cholesterol levels.
Right I wouldn't think stano helped with prolactin I was talking about the lethargacy issue.

Also I may just run 1 cap morning 1 cap bed of ldopa on cycle. And do I need something strong like adex, aromasin? Or would 75mg of armistane work?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right I wouldn't think stano helped with prolactin I was talking about the lethargacy issue.

Also I may just run 1 cap morning 1 cap bed of ldopa on cycle. And do I need something strong like adex, aromasin? Or would 75mg of armistane work?
You don't necessarily need any aromatase inhibitors if you don't feel symptoms. Furuza doesn't aromatise and TR3N does neither.

Aromatase inhibitors are just good to have on hand in case that something happens. I always recommend people to have Aromasin on hand, just to be safe. Odds are that you won't need it during this cycle but then you can just save it for future. You'll need it at some point anyway now that you've already entered to the world of anabolism!

BTW, I accidentally gave wrong information to you earlier. Our TR3N comes in bottles of 90 caps (30mg/cap). Rest of our PH products have 120 capsules per bottle.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't necessarily need any aromatase inhibitors if you don't feel symptoms. Furuza doesn't aromatise and TR3N does neither. Aromatase inhibitors are just good to have on hand in case that something happens. I always recommend people to have Aromasin on hand, just to be safe. Odds are that you won't need it during this cycle but then you can just save it for future. You'll need it at some point anyway now that you've already entered to the world of anabolism!
I thought tren, technically trenavar compound, raises prolactin and estrogen? Or is it different since it's oral?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought tren, technically trenavar compound, raises prolactin and estrogen? Or is it different since it's oral?
It does not aromatize - real injectable trenbolone doesn't either. However, some people have experienced increased prolactin levels and the combination of high estrogen and high prolactin is what may cause problems. As you probably know, most people who use injectable trenbolone are taking injectable testosterone also and test aromatizes.

With precautions like L-Dopa and AI on hand you should be good to go with the cycle you've planned :)

By the way, please read my previous post again - I edited it. Sorry for misinforming you earlier!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah yeah I saw 90 on your site. Well I shall put this order In and just become a beast. That's it. I'm excited. Never ran anything tren based before, I'm excited and scared at the same time. Scarred of those shred gainzz lol. Thanks for the help go hard

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I am running ep15stane and Furaza-300, I have a question, I am currently running the epi at 45mg/day and the Furaza at 225mg/day to get roughly 6 weeks out of both, I am using 500mg of test-e/wk as a T base. I am doing a re-comp, my question is, would I be better off using the rest of the furaza at 300mg/day and be using it a week less ( I have been on this for a week ) or is 225 with the epi and Test be enough, so I can run both the epi and the furaza for 40 days? I am satisfied using the epi @ 45mg a day from what I've read it's the proper dose. So basically if you had to choose, would you run the furaza for 40 days at 225, or 30 at 300mg?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running ep15stane and Furaza-300, I have a question, I am currently running the epi at 45mg/day and the Furaza at 225mg/day to get roughly 6 weeks out of both, I am using 500mg of test-e/wk as a T base. I am doing a re-comp, my question is, would I be better off using the rest of the furaza at 300mg/day and be using it a week less ( I have been on this for a week ) or is 225 with the epi and Test be enough, so I can run both the epi and the furaza for 40 days? I am satisfied using the epi @ 45mg a day from what I've read it's the proper dose. So basically if you had to choose, would you run the furaza for 40 days at 225, or 30 at 300mg?
Out of those options I'd definitely run Furaza for 40 days at 225mg/day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 94