Looking for Reps

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs is looking for reps who can best represent our brand on the Anabolic Minds forum. We believe we have something for everyone, so we'd like reps who could educate the 'uninformed' members and transform them into becoming 'informed' members :006:

2014 is going to be an exciting year full of surprises for both our customers and fans. We're going to strive hard to bring you the best products and are always open to product suggestions, feedback, etc.

We're also looking for talent to sponsor and so much more. Please use this thread to let us know why you'd be a great Olympus Rep.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM.

Awesome opportunity. I would love to rep for you guys.

Been on AM for 2 years now, have worked as a rep for Finaflex. Have several promo's and logs on here that I ran for them.

I'm 33 years old, former personal trainer and membership manager, currently working as a physical educations teacher at a highschool in Rotterdam, Holland.

Have a lot of personal experience with different PH's and aas, always willing to help others.

Anyway, nice to have you guys here...who knows....maybe I can help;)

Ed

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also interested. I just withdrew my application from another repping opportunity because of this!

I'm 24 years old competitive powerlifter from Europe. I compete in unequipped 181lbs weight class. My job is to teach artistic gymnastics to 4-19 years old kids... And I also study tourism in the university but next Autumn I'll switch my main subject to physical therapy.

I've trained for years and I've been on AM and several other boards since 2010. I'm pretty well known and respected member on many boards... Here, on PHF Forums, UK-Muscle, Iron Magazine Forums ect. I've done plenty of logs with training vids and pics, here is the latest one: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241198-log-chasing-painful.htmlhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241198-log-chasing-painful.html

I'm pretty experienced with hormones - I've ran several cycles of oral steroids, prohormones and injectable steroids. I'm familiar with most of the active ingredients in your product line already :)

I used to rep for one company in 2012 but I stopped it because I really didn't trust their products - that's not the case with your product line. I'm a huge fan of potent anabolics!

Feel free to check my post history. If needed, I can provide links to my profiles on other boards as well.

I'm sure that I could help you a lot and I also think that edje007 right there^^ would be a good addition to your team!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also interested. I just withdrew my application from another repping opportunity because of this!

I'm 24 years old competitive powerlifter from Europe. I compete in unequipped 181lbs weight class. My job is to teach artistic gymnastics to 4-19 years old kids... And I also study tourism in the university but next Autumn I'll switch my main subject to physical therapy.

I've trained for years and I've been on AM and several other boards since 2010. I'm pretty well known and respected member on many boards... Here, on PHF Forums, UK-Muscle, Iron Magazine Forums ect. I've done plenty of logs with training vids and pics, here is the latest one: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241198-log-chasing-painful.htmlhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241198-log-chasing-painful.html

I'm pretty experienced with hormones - I've ran several cycles of oral steroids, prohormones and injectable steroids. I'm familiar with most of the active ingredients in your product line already :)

I used to rep for one company in 2012 but I stopped it because I really didn't trust their products - that's not the case with your product line. I'm a huge fan of potent anabolics!

Feel free to check my post history. If needed, I can provide links to my profiles on other boards as well.

I'm sure that I could help you a lot and I also think that edje007 right there^^ would be a good addition to your team!
Thanks bro...feel the same about you. You would be great for this job.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro...feel the same about you. You would be great for this job.
Cool it guys, bromancing isnt a requirement...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey please go ahead and send us a PM. We still have room for 2-3 more reps as well!

Thanks!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Respectfully recommend you pick up Edge007 as a rep. He is a well respected member and if you check through his posted threads you will find he has the experience and product knowledge to be a valuable addition to your team.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Respectfully recommend you pick up Edge007 as a rep. He is a well respected member and if you check through his posted threads you will find he has the experience and product knowledge to be a valuable addition to your team.
I second this.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Hello. I would like to submit my bio and achievements for consideration to become an Olympus Labs sponsored athlete. I'm a 48 year old powerlifter (bench only) . I'm the PowerliftingWatch.com #1 ranked multiply Bench Presser in the 181 lb wt class for 2013 with a bench press of 600 lbs at a body weight of 177 lbs. I have won over numerous national and world championships in the last 10 years in the following federations: USPA, IPL, AAPF, AWPC, WABDL. Over the last 10 years, I have had four shoulder surgeries and have come back stronger after each surgery. in 2005, I had surgery for a torn rotator cuff as well as a torn labrum in my left shoulder. After not competing in 2006, I returned to competition in 2007 winning national and world championships in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. In 2010, shortly after winning the AWPC World Championships, I tore my left pec. It was a complete tear requiring surgery again. I again returned to competition in 2012 winning the WABDL World Championships before tearing my left bicep (proximal tear) in December 2012. After a fourth surgery, I returned to competition in 2013 with a personal best bench of 600 lbs. I now lift with 3 titanium screws in my left shoulder and continue to set new PR's. I am currently seeking a sponsorship to assist in the cost of supplements and meet costs. Please let me know if Olympus Labs is interested in assisting with a sponsorship.

Packers1504

Packers1504

Awards
Olympus Labs,
I sent a couple of messages to you here on AM. My MAC doesn't seem to like this messaging system - the text formatting seems to be off (spacing, etc). I did message info you requested and sent separate messages with links to my youtube channel and a news article with correct formatting so the links should be correct. I've also updated my profile which has a link to my youtube channel.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Is Olympus Labs still looking for a few more reps?