TEST E + MSTEN + DECA (or) TREN?

Richyyevans

Awards
Think I previously posted this in the wrong forum, buuut here goes again

Hello guys, first proper post on here so cut me some slack haha!

Done a few cycles over the past few years, SARMS, PH, test + var, test + dbol etc

Been training for 5 years now, weighing about 106kg roughly

My next step I'm considering is obviously a test E base, but with deca or tren to accompany it

My only problem is I don't have access to dostinex (cabergoline) as my source is no longer able to source this himself

Any other things I could use to help/assist with any potential prolactin issues? - any thoughts will be appreciated highly!

Cycle is looking like so
Weeks 1 - test e 750mg
Weeks 2-9 - test e 500mg
Weeks 10-14 test e 600-750mg?

Weeks 1-14 0.5 adex every 2 or 3 days

Weeks 1-5 MSTEN @ 20mg and potentially bump up to 30mg

Want to add in tren or deca but unsure of how to combat sides without using caber

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mast would certainly help mitigate some of the sides such as prolactin . Sometimes controlling E2 is enough to prevent onset prolactin also. Caber imho is king though. Find another legit source, easy as that

Richyyevans

Awards
Mast would certainly help mitigate some of the sides such as prolactin . Sometimes controlling E2 is enough to prevent onset prolactin also. Caber imho is king though. Find another legit source, easy as that
As in masterone?

Richyyevans

Awards
Why are you bouncing around with your test dose?
Was planning to front load at a slightly higher dose

Then stay at a slightly lower dose for the main length of cycle, then a higher dose towards the end

Was just an idea though doesn't have to happen ahah

btur2915

Awards
Prami, high dosed b6, p5p, and dht based compounds all help mitigate prolactin issues.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it common to use say Msten or other ph supplements with gear?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have used tren several times now and never used any sort of prolactin inhibitor. No problems yet to speak of. Keep your estrogen under control and prolactin should not be a problem. Masteron helps too; I honestly like adding it to any cycle.
Also, I would not recommend adding tren to your first injectable cycle. Deca/test and msten or even just the test and msten will give you plenty of results provided your diet and training are optimal for your goals.
You can always add in more compounds to subsequent cycles. Start off simple.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I have used tren several times now and never used any sort of prolactin inhibitor. No problems yet to speak of. Keep your estrogen under control and prolactin should not be a problem. Masteron helps too; I honestly like adding it to any cycle.
Also, I would not recommend adding tren to your first injectable cycle. Deca/test and msten or even just the test and msten will give you plenty of results provided your diet and training are optimal for your goals.
You can always add in more compounds to subsequent cycles. Start off simple.
I'm weeks into Tren with no prolactin sides as well. Mast would be my suggestion.

Also, don't jump straight to Tren. Run the msten or some dbol with your test. Something easier to handle.

btur2915

Awards
I'm weeks into Tren with no prolactin sides as well. Mast would be my suggestion.

Also, don't jump straight to Tren. Run the msten or some dbol with your test. Something easier to handle.
Takes time for the prolactin to rise. Give it 6-8 weeks and the sides will get worse. They aren't necessarily prolactin related directly as everyone is different but I run b6 as a preventative and it has many other benefits. Mast, p5p, inhibit p, and prami at a verrryyyy low dose also work. Oh and caber is awesome - just expensive. The women will love you.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Takes time for the prolactin to rise. Give it 6-8 weeks and the sides will get worse. They aren't necessarily prolactin related directly as everyone is different but I run b6 as a preventative and it has many other benefits. Mast, p5p, inhibit p, and prami at a verrryyyy low dose also work. Oh and caber is awesome - just expensive. The women will love you.
Thanks. I have pharma prami and other pharma ancilliaries. I don't get too many sides from anything. I was solid off of a massive long cycle of Trest, test and a couple other things. Only needed my ai once a week at most.