Spring Recomp Cycle

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Sorry for not being around much lately. Life has been really busy. But its spring which means its cycle time again. I am NOT going crazy like last time. I'm gonna take it easy on the amount of compounds ill be using.

Right now it is as follows:

Test Prop: 1 - 4 300mg/week
Test E: 1 - 12 500mg/week
Dbol: 1 - 4 50mg daily

I've already started the Dbol (Day 2) and my test should be here tomorrow or the next day. I'm trying to figure out what to run for the duration of the cycle. I need something dry that isn't too bad on sides. Oral or injectable is fine but preferably not methylated.

Goal this time around is to gain some lean muscle while keeping a summer body. I haven't been in the gym as much as I would like lately and as a consequence of that my lifts have gone down slightly. And I hate that.

Caloric goals will be about 500 over maintenance which comes out to about 4300 calories. I'm going to try and eat ad clean as possible again but can't always due to work.

Ill post some pics and stats after work today when in at the gym. I'm doing HST again and am on week 2 today. I'm gonna tweak it a bit on the isolated muscle exercises. Im gonna do 5 or 6 days a week with HST being Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday will be a basic push/pull split with no compound exercises.

Big shout out to Alpha1agreda and booneman77.

bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages TheMyth[/QUOTE] smith_69

If anyone notices this list is missing someone please let me know. I stole it from SFreed so blame him if you were left out lmao.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Recomp....anavar?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey there chisel neck! Good to see you. (Sexy Beast)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for more Brandinooooo towel noodz!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And we're missing the derailer formerly known as Cooter Flap. I can never remember what his new name is.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know how but I didn't get a notification

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how but I didn't get a notification
I just posted this so it may not have gone through yet. Or your like me and don't get any notifications. Welcome though bro.
Recomp....anavar?
I was thinking of that as a finisher.
Hey there chisel neck! Good to see you. (Sexy Beast)
Hey broham! Haven't talked to you in a bit. How are you and your wife? I was gonna tag her just because of the dbol lol but haven't gotten around to it yet lol.
Rubber lips @!!
Rubber>plastic
In for more Brandinooooo towel noodz!!
Ask and ye shall receive
And we're missing the derailer formerly known as Cooter Flap. I can never remember what his new name is.
Glad you mentioned that because I didn't know he changed his name

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Glad you mentioned that because I didn't know he changed his name
When he started repping for a company he changed his name. Express<something> is what I think he changed it to.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When he started repping for a company he changed his name. Express<something> is what I think he changed it to.
ryane87 should know. I think they are both reps for SNS now.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dbol! cant wait to see the progress! these should really work for you. I told you last time you should take D-bol.
this will pack the size on.
so no one works there way up on Dbol doses any longer? (sorry that was back in the 80's)
10/20/30/40/50/40/30/20?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Fck yeah I'm excited for this one brah...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see the moon face!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be following this!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yooooo!
Dbol! cant wait to see the progress! these should really work for you. I told you last time you should take D-bol.
this will pack the size on.
so no one works there way up on Dbol doses any longer? (sorry that was back in the 80's)
10/20/30/40/50/40/30/20?
Yeah I know lol. As far as I know, most people do taper up. How much, I don't know.
Fck yeah I'm excited for this one brah...
Me too bro. I just need a dry compound to go alongside the test. Maybe mast or something
That's the 1st thing I thought
Lol
In to see the moon face!
Ooo kinky
Welcome bro!
Subbed as well
Welcome dude.
I'll be following this!!
Awesome!

cwages

cwages

Awards
Im late for the party, but I'm in. Looking forward to seeing how this treats you as Ill be headed over to the darkside very shortly.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The_Express_42 I think...I know it's these 3 things, just don't know if it's all one word or how it's done....lol

And I am wrong...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That's better. Definitely looking forward to you catching up to my awesomeness...lol in seriousness, should be good times

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
The_Express_42 I think...I know it's these 3 things, just don't know if it's all one word or how it's done....lol

And I am wrong...
Damn that sounds like a store where women shop...

He went from cooterflap to a p@ssy name

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
In on this definitely interested on the dbol ran tbol this cycle and enjoyed it!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol cooterflap was a legendary name
He sold out to the Man. cooterflap was more than a screen name, it was a lifestyle, man. We should get shirts that say Free CooterFlap on them or something.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
He sold out to the Man. cooterflap was more than a screen name, it was a lifestyle, man. We should get shirts that say Free CooterFlap on them or something.
Cooterflap 4 President!!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yes!!! Fcking corporate bullsh1t

He should burn his bra in protest

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But since none of us know his name we can't even tag him. He'll probably never even see it.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Studhorse needs to change his name to noodz

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But since none of us know his name we can't even tag him. He'll probably never even see it.
I know your small but bro it's not that small its atleast seeable have some confidence geez :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know your small but bro it's not that small its atleast seeable have some confidence geez :)
But the prostitutes said I was huge!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm saying. I chuckled everytime I saw him in a thread
Same here lol
Im late for the party, but I'm in. Looking forward to seeing how this treats you as Ill be headed over to the darkside very shortly.
Oh it'll be a party alright. Especially if NewAgeMayan decides to show back up at some point in the near future.
That's better. Definitely looking forward to you catching up to my awesomeness...lol in seriousness, should be good times
Yeah buddy. I need to catch up on yours and quite a few others lol. I glanced at yours earlier actually. How's the weight going?

In on this definitely interested on the dbol ran tbol this cycle and enjoyed it!
Welcome bro. Hopefully it'll be good like most say.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol. It does. How's everything going in rice town?
Well my shoulders screwed up so I can't drag rice around anymore. Pretty sure I ate some lead last night after cooking a few cups, probably bird shot. Sitting on 10 lbs of rice still tho so I think I'm okay just need to sort out the bullet fragments from the gun fight from a few weeks ago I got involved in while dragging my rice home

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Well my shoulders screwed up so I can't drag rice around anymore. Pretty sure I ate some lead last night after cooking a few cups, probably bird shot. Sitting on 10 lbs of rice still tho so I think I'm okay just need to sort out the bullet fragments from the gun fight from a few weeks ago I got involved in while dragging my rice home
Lmao. Yeah I saw you made a log concerning your shoulder and some peptides.