Test good/bad for cardio?

JZT

JZT

Awards
For my work I have to have inane Cardio and running/swimming/rucking so much keeps us skinny. Looking into running a mild cycle to get my strength up without negativity affecting my cardio or putting on too much weight. Any suggestions or experience?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test wont, or shouldnt, impact cardio capacity. At least not like tren tends to. Unless youre some freakish responder, it also wont just add slabs of lean tissue. You still need to train/eat/etc appropriately in order to capatilise on its hypertrophic tendencies.

JZT

JZT

Awards
Test wont, or shouldnt, impact cardio capacity. At least not like tren tends to. Unless youre some freakish responder, it also wont just add slabs of lean tissue. You still need to train/eat/etc appropriately in order to capatilise on its hypertrophic tendencies.
What would be a good stack for that with minimal sides? A mild cycle just trying to increase my numbers with calisthenics and functional strength.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would be a good stack for that with minimal sides? A mild cycle just trying to increase my numbers with calisthenics and functional strength.
Youre sure you need to go the AAS route in order to accomplish what you want?

JZT

JZT

Awards
Youre sure you need to go the AAS route in order to accomplish what you want?
Well I'm already at a high fitness level. My cals are already iron man status I just want them higher for the next course I'm going to attend so yea it is.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
are you getting ready for selection? if so, I don't think you will be able to retain much of the gains from the cycle through PCT into the course... if you don't mind, please clarify if this is your plan.

moderate dose (300 mg/wk) adds a bit of muscle, but will definitely increase your strength to weight ratio. also, it will increase red blood cells, which will increase your endurance capacity. higher doses will result in more muscle, but for you that might be unnecessary weight to carry around.

attached below is a study that used varying doses of testosterone that can give you an idea what to expect:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.figures-only

JZT

JZT

Awards
No I've already graduated selection and am going to my next course once I have something taken care of, and I'll be able to PCT just fine. But yes that's exactly what I'm looking for I was looking into epo because of its endurance capabilities and breath hold time improvement but thank you that's exactly what I'm looking for

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
No I've already graduated selection and am going to my next course once I have something taken care of, and I'll be able to PCT just fine. But yes that's exactly what I'm looking for I was looking into epo because of its endurance capabilities and breath hold time improvement but thank you that's exactly what I'm looking for
I would avoid EPO unless you're able to get frequent bloodwork and monitor your RBC, as EPO can push that pretty high. fortunately, most androgens increase RBC's also, although not as much.

testosterone and anavar will prolly be your go-to compounds to use. nandrolone as well, when you get old man joints...

I'd stay away from winny (hard on joints) and tren (hard on cardio)...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 73
Anabolics 5
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 7
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 16